I have the following items up for sale. I plan to periodically add to the list as I come across 'banned' stuff I may be wanting to move on. Feel free to make an offer. Postage is from Australia. Can potentially be combined with other items I'm selling: https://www.discogs.com/seller/noisereceptorjournal/profile
Deathkey – Doctrine Of Intolerant Hatred 2xLP. LPs NM (played a couple of times). Cover has small corner bump from when originally posted. Very slight discolouration along spine edge from sun. Otherwise excellent condition. Includes two additional SSH flyers. Ask for photos if wanted.
Bizarre Uproar / Deathkey – Bizarre Uproar / Deathkey LP NM all round except for millimetre of discolouration on spine edge from the sun. Ask for photos if wanted.
Bizarre Uproar – Sikiöasento 2xLP Brand new.
Terror Cell Unit – Death To Oakland MC NM
Terror Cell Unit – You Will Be Excluded From The Kingdom Of Heaven MC NM
Iron Clad – Systematic Racism MC. NM
XE – black hole LP black vinyl NM
XE – WP LP black vinyl with poster. NM