NEW BACTERIA FIELD BATCH: MACRONYMPHA, WORTH, DEEPTHROAT, MON.ARK AMMO

Started by Bacteriafield, July 14, 2016, 06:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacteriafield

4 new tapes officially available from Bacteria Field Label.

MACRONYMPHA - BACK IN THE BEDROOM... BACK INSIDE THE DUNGEON c60
All new macro, organic and electronic harsh sound collage. Featuring Joe Roemer Leonardo Sabatto and 20 year old Macro voice samples... Along with a few old collaboration cut ups from Taint and Mlehst. Comes with a 8.5x 11" print. Limited  to 200.

WORTH - JACOBSON'S ORGAN c30
More work from Providence's Weak Will. High frequency, static and crunch working together. Will's work remains consistant. Careful material originally intended to be self released in time for Worth's set at MAPS fest. Delivering all the intensity he presented that night in New York. Limited to 99.

MON.ARK AMMO c32
Debut cassette from this collaboration between Dan Greenwood (Diagram: A, Proof Of The Shooting) and Erik Brown (Scald Hymn, Wish For Skin, Strieber). This project features home made electronics from both Erik and Dan. Sounds of anxiety and worship. Essential work from two ongoing artist based out of western Massachusetts. Limited to 100.

DEEPTHROAT - NYLONS NAILED TO A CONCRETE FLOOR c20
Non stop dynamic harsh noise. Staying true to my filthy obsessions of pain in noise. Covered in my blood. Deepthroat sounds comes from Swallowing Bile's Ethan and his significant other shallow pulse. Sexual hard and violent work made for only true noise freaks... Limited to 100

If purchasing full batch tapes have discounted price and includes 5 exclusive prints.

All titles available at BACTERIAFIELD.STORENVY.COM    
----bacteriafield@gmail.com----

Next for Bacteria Field: THE RITA, TERROR CELL UNIT, MAURIZIO BIANCHI, STRIATIONS, GROUP OF SEXUAL PERVERTS 2.
All proceeds go to funding new releases and first Bacteria Field LP.

Still available: CLIMAX DENIAL - REPENTANCE IN ECSTASY c30

Mikerdeath

Worth - Jacobson's Organ tape is quite remarkable for it's cut up techniques, I have listened to this several times over so far. Highest recommendation.

Bacteriafield

Found older copies from local record store in very limited quantities if anyone is interested
2x Phocomelus
3x Macromenia
2x ICK
2x Strument
2x Last Rape / Secular Identity
1x Secular Identity -  Unseen Force cassette

collapsedhole