sotos

Started by FreakAnimalFinland, March 04, 2010, 08:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatonekidatshows

I've just uploaded Kept to the folder, my friends.

ariel026

Quote from: thatonekidatshows on April 29, 2024, 09:16:23 PMI've just uploaded Kept to the folder, my friends.
That's awesome, thanks so much! :)

Quote from: thatonekidatshows on April 28, 2024, 08:43:26 AMI noticed that the very beginning of my favorite chapter, the letter, starts with "My Dear Woman" in Total Abuse and the standalone publication and "Mrs. Anderson" in Proxy. I wonder why this (or any) alterations are made to the text(s) after the fact.
Are you referring to chapters four and eight? I'm looking at those chapters in Total Abuse and Proxy and they're identical in both books (chapter four starts with "My Dear Woman" and chapter eight with "Dear Mrs. Anderson"). I haven't read the standalone Tool published in 2013 however, so I don't know if that edition is different.

thatonekidatshows

Quote from: ariel026 on April 30, 2024, 01:19:55 AM
Quote from: thatonekidatshows on April 28, 2024, 08:43:26 AMI noticed that the very beginning of my favorite chapter, the letter, starts with "My Dear Woman" in Total Abuse and the standalone publication and "Mrs. Anderson" in Proxy. I wonder why this (or any) alterations are made to the text(s) after the fact.
Are you referring to chapters four and eight? I'm looking at those chapters in Total Abuse and Proxy and they're identical in both books (chapter four starts with "My Dear Woman" and chapter eight with "Dear Mrs. Anderson"). I haven't read the standalone Tool published in 2013 however, so I don't know if that edition is different.

You're right! Jesus, I need to remember to not post when I decide to binge drink for the night. Disregard my previous rambling, ha ha.