[please delete]

Started by scumwalski, July 27, 2013, 09:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scumwalski

sold

linxtyx

this one is nice, but 160 dollars is eay to much. 1-2 year ago this pedal costed 200LT in Lithuania, that is less then 80$ and it was new.

JoeTheStache

Quote from: linxtyx on July 27, 2013, 11:15:11 AM
this one is nice, but 160 dollars is eay to much. 1-2 year ago this pedal costed 200LT in Lithuania, that is less then 80$ and it was new.

When pedals are no longer made and start to become somewhat rare, their price increases.  This happens with lots of stuff.  Not just pedals.

linxtyx

Still, maybe it is just my impression on this pedal that makes difference in my attitude towards it. I just think, when I tried it, used it, played with it, that this pedal is not worth more then it was payed for it. But it is totally different discussion :)

scumwalski

Quote from: linxtyx on July 29, 2013, 02:35:39 PM
Still, maybe it is just my impression on this pedal that makes difference in my attitude towards it. I just think, when I tried it, used it, played with it, that this pedal is not worth more then it was payed for it. But it is totally different discussion :)

I'm guessing you haven't heard it in a live setting through a proper PA system with a pair of decent subs, have you?

scumwalski

Quote from: linxtyx on July 29, 2013, 08:46:53 PM
:)) I did.

In that case, it's just a matter of personal preference towards the type of sound you're looking for. If nauseating lows aren't your thing, then maybe the pedal isn't worth $160.