MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

Joanne Calderwood vs Cortney Casey at UFC Fight Night in Glasgow Scotland may be one of the very best female fights EVER. It was a non-stop brawl!

Bellator a few nights ago was not very exciting...

Levas

Calderwood is excellent. It was a rather bad time with all the losses, but glad she managed to stand up in this one. Of course I will never manage to spell it correctly out of my head, but Joanna Jedrzejczyk is something! Her fight via Penne, absolute bloodbath and great Muay Thay skills. Killer.

Scat-O-Logy

Doesn't get much uglier than Bitchy Correia. Plus her style is fucking sloppy. We're going to witness a murder...

bitewerksMTB

I'm not sure I've seen Correia fight before but I can't  imagine how she'd be more determined than Ronda is after she made some comments about Ronda's dad committing suicide.

It'd be interesting if Ronda gets beat for the first time...

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 02, 2015, 04:04:30 AMIt'd be interesting if Ronda gets beat for the first time...

Apparently Correia is blue belt in BJJ but from what I've seen she doesn't have ground game at all. That combined with her sloppy hands, she doesn't stand a chance against Ronda.

Correia has pretty much only fought bums so no wonder she's undefeated. I kinda hope Ronda fucks up her arm like she did to couple of her other opponents.

bitewerksMTB

TKO in 34 seconds. I didn't see the fight but saw some highlights on a Post-Fight show. I like the photo of Correia on her face with her ass in the air. After seeing some footage of her, I realized I have seen her fight a few times.

The pre-lims were pretty good especially Patrick Cummins vs Rafael Feijao. Cummins pinned Ferijao against the mat, held his head, then tried to murder him with elbows to the eye. Both fighters had nasty facial cuts.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 02, 2015, 08:39:27 PM
TKO in 34 seconds. I didn't see the fight but saw some highlights on a Post-Fight show. I like the photo of Correia on her face with her ass in the air. After seeing some footage of her, I realized I have seen her fight a few times.

Well, Ronda said she wants to make Correia suffer so at least the fight was 20 seconds longer than her last one. :D

I watched some open work out video of Ronda prior to the fight and Tyson was there and even he was impressed by her hands. Maybe he wanted to fornicate with her or just bite her ear but still quite the honor.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Eloy on November 15, 2015, 07:46:29 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 15, 2015, 07:22:38 PM
If anyone has a link to the complete fight, please post.

http://www.alluc.ee/l/DDLValley-cool-UFC-193-Ronda-vs-Holm-mp4/qessgq1x

THANKS!

I love how Holly gives Ronda a little shove to the back of her head & when she spins around, gets the hell kicked out of her! She never saw it coming. Fuckin' A.

The pre-lim fights last night were all good, too. All of them ended with knock-outs.