MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

Man... If only Silva would've beat Bisping in that recent match, he could be the one to challenge Rockhold... Shame.

Scat-O-Logy

I haven't gotten my weekly MMA fix cause the usual channels are gone... In other words, where can I watch/dl UFC FN 88!?!?!??!!

PM

Scat-O-Logy

All those jokes about DADA 5000 and now Kimbo is the one who died...

P.S. got to see UFC FN 88 after all!

Scat-O-Logy

Fedor Emelianenko vs Fábio Maldonado: http://youtu.be/cbxUfwNzKy8

We were treated with this great bloody back n' forth war and people are still whining?! A draw? Yeah, right, like Maldonado really scored 10-8 on the 1st round. Fedor deservedly won and hopefully he'll now sign with the UFC.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on May 09, 2016, 10:01:38 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 18, 2016, 11:09:30 AM
Michael "Dirty Hippie" Chiesa challenging Tony FerGOAT... Man, don't mess with the Boogeyman or you might get spooked.

Dirty bum got the fight he asked... FerGOAT doesn't back down from a challenge but he shouldn't be fighting #9 ranked nobody as he's already ranked #3 and on a level of champion. Well, now Chiesa is going to get sliced and diced with elbows.

Dirty bum pulled out. FerGOAT gonna make Landon Vannata question if he really wants to be in the UFC.

Scat-O-Logy

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 08, 2016, 03:38:06 AMNunes all the way!

I predict deeze things.

Also, fucking Joanna Jedrzejczyk winning Claudia Gadelha for the 2nd (and hopefully last) time. After this fight, I don't think there's any real threats for her in the division. Same goes to Nunes btw!

Shame about Anderson Silva loosing to fatboy who fought like a pussy. I didn't have any respect for DC before, now I fucking despise him. Shame that Jones wasn't there to beat his ass again.

Now I just need FerGOAT to win that nobody on 13th and hopefully get another chance to derail the Khabib "Lay And Pray/Swing Like A Windmill" Nurmagomedov hype train.

Scat-O-Logy

Holy shit, almost soiled my pants when Vannata dropped FerGOAT with that headkick. But he recovered well and got the submission in the 2nd round.

bitewerksMTB

I forgot about the fights last night after flipping over to them then clicking to another  channel. I did watch the pre-lim's Saturday night. There were a few good matches; these days everything bleeds together, I can't remember any specific match for very long... I did see the highlights to the "fight like a fag" match on an after-the-fight talk show. Definitely did not look like a fight that would have been worth the Pay-Per-View price tag.

bitewerksMTB

Bellator (this past Saturday night) was damn good! Two matches ended with knock-out by knees:

http://www.sherdog.com/blog/Image-Cyborg-Santos-Cracked-Skull-108197

calaverasgrande

I dunno. I used to be in to MMA stuff but it's gotten so dominated by BJJ. And that BJJ ground and pound shit looks like it's going to turn into gay pron any second the way they hug and roll around on the ground.
Liked it better a few years ago when there was more variety of styles and stuff seemed a lot less predictable.

Scat-O-Logy

Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2 just couple days away... Doesn't matter who wins, I just want it to last a little bit longer than the last one. Kinda want Conor to win this one so they can both move on.

Been following these YT channels:
TheMacLife
Road 2 War

Also this vid is worth watching:
UFC 202 Bad Blood: Diaz vs. McGregor 2

Free fights before 202 (all fucking great ones):
Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes
Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson (my favorite, so funny when Nate starts pointing and laughing at Michael)
Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 1

Speaking of Diaz bros, Nick is out of his suspension since beginning of August. Can't wait to see him back in the octagon, just wish he'd stop acting out and fighting more when he's in there. In his previous three (!!!) losses he was focusing more in "mental warfare" than actual fighting. Then when he lost all those decisions, he started whining how everyone's against him. At least Nate brings it!