SOLD: Vtol Semi Modular Synths

Started by blowfish, December 28, 2014, 08:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blowfish

Selling a few items that I haven't been using in order to fund new purchases. All of these are in excellent condition and I can send photos as required. I will calculate exact shipping costs based on what you buy and where its going. For non UK orders registered shipping is preferred.

VTOL Synths, check em out for more details here. Go to the Instruments section, theres videos of each on there.
These can be combined together or work separately. If you want all 3 then make me an offer. These cost a lot brand new as they are individually made to order. These are pretty hard to come by items, really nice builds and great fun to combine.

VTOL Decimal - SOLD
Only 2 of these in existence, the other is owned by the builder himself. Nice dirty drum machine, 3 voices with 4 samples to choose from. Voice 2 is used for playing back samples recorded via mic (which is a little fiddly but can get the hang of it) or line in. Takes a 7.5V plug, can provide a UK one if needed.

VTOL Volfram - SOLD
Semi modular noise synth and effects processor. Crazy sounds, really wide range of what can be done with this one.

VTOL Garmonbozia - SOLD
Droning ambient machine with 3 circuit bent Buddha Machines which can then be re-patched. Definitely more going on to this than your standard

Hierchiss Shaker Box £SOLD, see a pic here
This is a really nice shaker box built for a tour with Black Leather Jesus a few years ago. On Off switch and line out. More details on the Hierchiss website.

blowfish

Update:

2 Items now sold, prices lowered on remaining items. PM me if you're interested.

blowfish

Updated post. Final price drop for remaining items.

- VTOL Decimal now £110
- VTOL Garmonbozia now £75