OMM new batch: Summary of Hatred - Disgusting Sanctum - Tanner - Taint - Justified R

Started by OMM, January 03, 2024, 08:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OMM

SUMMARY OF HATRED "Adolf Hitler"
- 3x cassette box, 90 min approx, 22 tracks. Recorded between 2022-2023
- White tapes, each into a sleeve plus insert, into large magnetic handmade box.
- Including 2 inner sheets (one with the German speech translation into english, used in the audio) and a AH figure.

DISGUSTING SANCTUM "Incestuous vomitus"
- 41 min approx, 5 tracks. Recorded between 2004-2022
- White cassette into a magnetic hand made box, limited to 60 copies.
- Including inner sheet and a smashed dirty nasal aspirator.

TANNER "While you grow up"
- 37 min approx, 6 tracks. Recorded in 2022
- Black cassette into a magnetic hand made box, limited to 60 copies.
- Including two inner sheet (One is optional) and a shaped heart candy.

TAINT "Victimology"
- 2X cassette box, 117 min approx, contains the Victimology trilogy (Victimology, Where are the wh0r3s?: Victimology and Dau ghter; victimology 2)
- Black cassettes, into a big magnetic hand made box, 1 cassette into a handmade/painted sleeve plus inner sheet, 1 cassette wrapped into a flyer plus inner sheet, with rusty wire and a razor blade.
- This is a fans edition, not official of course.

JUSTIFIED RAPE "Helpless / Worthless"
- 23 min approx, live action at TDP, july 31, 2022.
- Black cassette into a metal piece and wire, limited 40 copies.
- Including a folded inner sheet.
- Only available with the whole batch.

omm.prod@gmail.com

Sorry, no public images for Tanner.

OMM

- All Disgusting Sanctum individual copies are sold out, only available with the whole batch. Sorry, I'll not separate them.
- Also, last batches availables.
- Some last copies from the previous batch are available due a failed trade. Everything banned in discogs, so, be quick.

nusjut

Hi, Just aborted my "checkout" for the batch... Credit cards are not common here in Germany. Really no paypal payment option? Cheers

OMM

Quote from: nusjut on January 09, 2024, 03:34:51 AMHi, Just aborted my "checkout" for the batch... Credit cards are not common here in Germany. Really no paypal payment option? Cheers

Hi. Please, send me an email to omm.prod@gmail.com to give you another option. Regards

OMM

Quote from: Cephalgiaturgy on January 09, 2024, 06:16:44 AMOrdered! Cheers!

Thanks for support!

*****Payment accepted through Wise (preferred), bank transfer, credit cards through Stripe (Big Cartel) or paypal only for extreme exceptions.

StrikeFirst

Mikko is the only person with the rights to Taint, making a bootleg of a dead persons album doesn't feel right.
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.

OMM

Quote from: StrikeFirst on January 09, 2024, 01:08:14 PMMikko is the only person with the rights to Taint, making a bootleg of a dead persons album doesn't feel right.

I don't think the "dead person"concept is respected very much in noise scene (whether they are "official" or not). Also, we already had a little talk about it, which is why it's an "unofficial fans edition", for fans. If the puritans mind, they can ignore it and buy the "official" CDs reissues.

OMM

It's been a while since I updated anything about the label:

- All orders were shipped.
- The available copies are (of some only the last one):

012 Iron Claw "Parasite lies" $15.00
015 Tanner "Ruin an angel, build a monster" $15.00
016 Scent "Sadistic intent" $15.00
017 Bizarre Uproar "Pakkosyöttö $15.00
018 Summary of Hatred "Adolf Hitler" $33.00
020 Tanner "While you grow up" $15.00
021 Taint "Victimology" $27.00

- All payment methods are accepted, including paypal.
- Contact me through omm.prod@gmail.com

OMM

Most of the titles were sold. The latest copies available of:

018 Summary of Hatred "Adolf Hitler" $33.00
020 Tanner "While you grow up" $15.00