Zoviet France 'Shadow, Thief Of The Sun' CD
Zoviet France 'What Is Not True' CD
Chris Carter 'The Space Between' CD
Merzbow 'Rainbow Electronics 2' CD
Rotting Christ 'Passage To Arcturo' CD
Thergothon 'Stream From The Heavens' CD

metalpunk

Quote from: Peterson on August 31, 2011, 10:15:43 PM
Trepaneringsritualen "Septentrional" CS - Anyone else like this band? Great creepy minimal occult industrial with some PE influence! I can't fucking find any more material for sale by this project so get in touch with me if you want to sell me some!!

New cassette is comming very soon.

nidding

Quote from: metalpunk on September 01, 2011, 09:55:02 AM
New cassette is comming very soon.

Put me on the list for this!

Matthias

Quote from: Peterson on August 31, 2011, 10:15:43 PMTrepaneringsritualen "Septentrional" CS - Anyone else like this band? Great creepy minimal occult industrial with some PE influence! I can't fucking find any more material for sale by this project so get in touch with me if you want to sell me some!!

There is a Trepaneringsritualen vinyl in the works for RTB (most likely a 10"). Probably not ready until early 2012 though.

XE

Quote from: Peterson on August 31, 2011, 10:15:43 PM
Sick Seed/Xenophobic Ejaculation split - SS Offizier's side is better, but I've been mostly playing the XE side this week. I don't have enough PE that can deliver that "Oi Oi Oi!!" boot-party-on-subhuman-face atmosphere so well!

I do hope that XE Assault will end up "Degenerate Finland" pt. 2 DVDr

STAB ELECTRONICS" The Non Alliant I " LP   Very Good! Sharp, fierce. Pretty much one dimensional simple synth/feedback tracks which suits well for my taste! great vocals(Liverpool accent!!), lots of those ultra high notes..  Those are allways a bit risky heh. can be turned into ridiculous, but thats def. not the case here. my copy 88/105, Nice! 

PRURIENT"History Of AIDS" LP
NO REMORSE"Barbecue In Rostock CD Semi clumsy and great! Zigger! Zigger! shoot those fucking...

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Markkula on September 01, 2011, 08:21:12 PM
I do hope that XE Assault will end up "Degenerate Finland" pt. 2 DVDr

I had no idea that there will be pt. 2 of this. I don't own the first one yet but will definitely get it when my financial situation allows...

Quote from: Markkula on September 01, 2011, 08:21:12 PM
STAB ELECTRONICS" The Non Alliant I " LP   Very Good! Sharp, fierce. Pretty much one dimensional simple synth/feedback tracks which suits well for my taste! great vocals(Liverpool accent!!), lots of those ultra high notes..  Those are allways a bit risky heh. can be turned into ridiculous, but thats def. not the case here. my copy 88/105, Nice!

Sounds fucking great. I'm sweating here while waiting for my copy to show up. Should be here by any day now! Pretty fancy copy number for you, hehe. ;)

At the moment, I'm listening to Sonno Ferrum casette. One of the first junk metal noise recordings that I have heard, but I already love it. A very solid release!

Nyodene D

Corrupted - Garten Der Unbewusstheit
Alpinist / Masakari LP
Custodian / Mania LP
Cult Of Youth "Satan's Coals" 7"
Nukkehammer "Soviet Rust Belt" 7"
Anglagard - Hybris CD

plus lots of Inade, Swans, Raspberry Bulbs, Noothgrush...

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Peterson on September 01, 2011, 09:46:10 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on September 01, 2011, 09:27:41 PM

At the moment, I'm listening to Sonno Ferrum casette. One of the first junk metal noise recordings that I have heard, but I already love it. A very solid release!

Oh man! Check out Hal Hutchinson! Any release. He has a batch of new stuff coming out but his "Taste Of Iron" tape on Freak Animal is great. Best of the best of junk noise. I thinkthat the Sonno Ferrum comp. would have done well to include a track by him.

I also got Hal Hutchinson "Taste Of Iron" when I ordered that Sonno Ferrum comp. and I fucking love it! For me Sonno Ferrum was a good way to get the "whole picture" of good quality junk metal noise so I don't really mind that Hal Hutchinson wasn't included. But ofcourse on the basis of a single casette that I own, it would be very good addition. I must try to find some new interesting names. Recommendations are most welcome!

bitewerksMTB

Mania/H.Hutchinson split tape coming next month or late this month on his label

listening:
MERCYFUL FATE
EMBRACE OF THORNS

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on September 02, 2011, 12:31:54 AM
Mania/H.Hutchinson split tape coming next month or late this month on his label

This release must be a fucking killer! Definitely need to get it, no matter how...

bitewerksMTB

Yeah, I'll have copies of the split. Will announce when the times comes. Which is SOON as I just received word that the tapes will be sent to me tomorrow.

Listened to:

PROSANCTUS INFERI- has a really long title, good but sample of a more recent song is way better

bitewerksMTB

NURSE WITH WOUND- chance meeting... ; never been a fan so always passed this up when i came across it years ago. not my cup of tea.
HERETIC- torture knows no boundary

STREETMEAT

Militia "Power, Propaganda, Production!"
first ive heard from project.hated it.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: Peterson on September 05, 2011, 06:08:59 AM...had my first experiences with this feeling in regards to noise recently. ... There was no indication of uniqueness for this project, just anonymous plffffft skweee noise for 30 minutes.

Interesting point because I don't think that there's anything necessarily wrong with a lack of uniqueness as long as what one is listening to is appealing. When it doesn't, as in this case, however, the lack of a distinctive voice can make it even worse.
Shikata ga nai.

Levas

Sickness - Mudlark CD Nice good album for night listening
IRM – Oedipus Dethroned / An Act Of Self Mutilation Is An Act Of Freedom 2xCD from autarkeia. glamour release as always from autarkeia and good irm stuff
Sickness/Slogun - The Scars of Hapiness/Always Numb decent album from both of them
Consumer Electronics - Teenage Nuremburg loved some tracks from it
Tourette - jardin du sommeil my new discovery. never listened to it and was amazed how nicely it is done
Oscillating innards - nadir emergency lately it's been one of my favourite hn artists. this album is not the very best i've heard from him, but it's good
The Rita - The Voyage of the decima mas been relistening to it from time to time. very good calming release. i doubt anything new can be said about it
Evan Parker / John Wiere - C-Section absolutely out of my taste boundaries. couldn't wait until that whistling of sax and other jamming sounds will stop. horrible