- Con-Dom "The Beautiful"
- Intrinsic Action "Electro-Death Suite"
- Skin Crime "Trauma"

ConcreteMascara

It's not a matter of Lou Reed being a cunt. He is. But also I loathe his music
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: STREETMEAT on October 09, 2011, 10:53:52 AMBloodyminded?

Mr I Sell CD-r's and Call Them CD's. Makes him not just a cunt but a dishonest cunt and he deserves a lot of shit for that.

Playlist:

EX.ORDER - Corporate Control, CD

On first listen almost as good at The Infernal Age.

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

Niko

Nyodene D - Every Knee Shall Bow cd

I Have No Mouth... and Pogrom tapes were very good and this album sounds pretty much like direct continuation to those with everything honed to perfection.
Goes very high on my best pe albums of 2011 list.
www.obscurex.org Noise, Power Electronics, Industrial & Experimental Label.

HONOR_IS_KING!

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on October 09, 2011, 01:43:58 PM
Quote from: STREETMEAT on October 09, 2011, 10:53:52 AMBloodyminded?

Mr I Sell CD-r's and Call Them CD's. Makes him not just a cunt but a dishonest cunt and he deserves a lot of shit for that.

Stealing from Tesco anybody?

Really get a kick out of the fact that NO ONE in America ever knows about that.
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Ashmonger

Mortuor - I'm Waiting For You (CD, Syzmic Records): "Dedicated to the memory of Marco Corbelli and the Italian Death Industrial movement." Don't know too much from Atrax Morgue (and even less from the other Italians), but as far as I can say this is a good description of the music. Sounds oppressive and sick, some tracks heavier, some more atmospheric. Throbbing synths, effected spoken/recited vocals, some screams... It's good!

Nyodene D

http://www.archive.org/details/HalHutchinson-removingAesthetics

This

Goddamn

Album

This is so fucking good, Hal Hutchinson just taking a slow grinding march through layer upon layer of crunchy clean thudding scrap loops.  A very pleasant listen.  I wish this came out in 2011 so it could be in my top 10.

Ashley Choke

Got a whole buch of new stuff recently. All first time listens:

Iron Pillar - Whipping Post A new frustrated aggressive side of Lars the man behind. Enjoying this a lot so far

Redrot/Hair Police - Live Halloween 2006 Prefer the gloomy studio side of both projects to the blown out live recordings of this tape. Bet the show was a blast to attend thou' Good Looking artwork

VA - Suomi Finland Noisecore Massive comp, enjoyed the Nuclear Voice(SW side-project I presume?) tracks the most. But all material on here is great

Jean Tinguely - 10" on Manhood? Obscure musique concrete/sound art, one side recorded at Louisiana Museum Of Modern Art here in Denmark. Fantastic stuff, close to no info on this release on the web. Can't even find the 10" at discogs

Alleypisser/Ashley C - Split CS Finally this is released. Quite happy with how my side turned out. And Mikkel's track I would say is his best work to date. Really looking forward to digging into the rest of the new Dokumentarisk Agenda tapes. A new label to watch out for

RyanWreck

Dedicated To Bob Flanagan - S/T (2011, Untergeschoss) - I actually haven't given this as much attention as I thought I would. It's a solid release but it isn't my favorite from the batch. It sounds like it could be the same person who did Chloroform Rapist? I really like CR so if this is the case I don't know why I can't get into it as much. Speaking of which...

Chloroform Rapist - Chloroform Rapist (2011, Untergeschoss) - I really like this tape. Did a full review on my site http://purestench.blogspot.com/2011/10/chloroform-rapist-chloroform-rapist.html

Golden Rain – 2010 (2011, F&V) - I was not a huge fan of Praise The Whore mainly because of the vocals which sound OK for a little while, but the whole fucking tape? I decide to give this guy one more chance and although I am still not convinced that this is anything special, I am liking it more with each listen. I prefer Side B, the La-Bas, 14.12.2010 recording over Side A.

MT

Pogrom live tape

Metro ride in Helsinki with this playing, from the deepest east all the way to city center, a trip full of ideans and inspirations. Scum is all I see. Great release!!

Leatherface

- Grunt "Perfect World"
- Albert Fish is My Hero "Lesopolosa"
- Slogun "Chronicle of Serial Murder"
- Gomikawa Fumio "Return of Gomikawa Fumio"
- Brighter Death Now "Very Little Fun"
- Dagda Mor "The Border of The Light"
- Streicher "Annihilism/The Whitest Power/Juda Verrecke!"
- Premature Ejaculation "Anesthesia"

Caltiki

N. - Hospital Murders - [tape]
PREDOMINANCE - White Ashes - [tape]