Zeno Marx

V/A Sky Flowers & Horse Eggs CD

"And drift in dreams of other lives
And greater times... "
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

FreakAnimalFinland

NORD "LSD" LP
I recall offering like 150 or something for original and it wasn't enough. I'm happy I didn't get it. Of course it was already years ago. Meanwhile, some german guy re-issued 2nd and 3rd Nord as look-a-like replica bootlegs of very nice quality. So yeah, this is very good, but not sure if 150,- good. hah. Old Japanese band of psychedelic synth / electronics. I still prefer most of their tapes and the 1st LP.

CROATIAN AMOR "The Mars Quarter" tape
Another Posh Isolation tape of muddy electronics and some musical qualities. Vintage keyboards, some vocals. Nice stuff.

DEISON "Night Sessions" CD
Haven't heard Deison's work since... ehm.. Is it late 90's? Grunt did split tape with him back in '97 and featured on Loud records comp tape earlier. Deison here operates with guitar, drone, field recordings, digital sounds and editing. At worst it has glitchy elements of pops/clicks as part of composition - like broken loops, but most of the time, this is very enjoyable and very deep and relaxing sound realms. Especially with proper speakers the bass is used with very good taste.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ConcreteMascara

Sick Seed - Elephant Man (cassette) - that tasty sick seed
Le Face / Dva Damas - Split (7") - garage rock and post-punk. short but enjoyable
Cindytalk - Camouflaged Heart (CD)
Contrepoison / Vatican Shadow - Split (cassette)
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

XXX

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on March 27, 2012, 12:52:32 AM
Cindytalk - Camouflaged Heart (CD)

this is one of my favorite albums. a rock band i was in covered "Its Luxury" only song we ever got compliments on.

edit: if anyone has the Rarities CD please PM me for dub/trade/purchase anything.

Stridulum

Quote from: RyanWreck on March 23, 2012, 10:21:10 PM

Have you heard Suicidal Angels (fucking dumb name)? It's one of the billion "revival" bands popping up but from what I hear everyone is saying they play exactly like Slayer so maybe check them out too. I have only heard about half of one of their albums, "Sanctify the Darkness" and I would agree to an extent that the riffing, that angular type "melody" I mentioned earlier and Kings occasional frantic leads can be found here and there. I really don't like many "neo-Thrash" bands though so it might not be best to take advice from me when it comes to that.

I haven't actually heard the cds, but I've seen them live twice. And yes, Slayer is definitely the first comparison that comes to mind when you hear them.

andy vomit

SICK SEED - elephant man
WIKLUH SKY - a serbian film OST
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

bitewerksMTB

Vestal Claret- bloodbath 2LP
Proclamation- 4th & final LP (only 1 sided played so far. their best & i'm glad it is their last)
Sick Seed- man & machine 7"
Sick Seed- Elephant man tape (better than the 7")
GangGreen- preschool

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Peterson on March 29, 2012, 02:06:16 AM
Hope Pekka goes more in the "Elephant Man" direction on the upcoming full-length. I like the clearer vocals and prominent rythms a whole lot. Art by Tisbor is a perfect compliment to the sound. Feedback and bass sounds are "typical Sick Seed" in my opinion, but a little more evolved sounding compared to The Great Corrupter. Great fuckin' tape!

Balls on accurate. His vocals on s1 sound a little like Con-Dom but on s2, it's his usual vocal style. I'm a fan of The Elephant Man & freaks too.

Ive been listening to the Vestal Claret 2LP alot & Coma Detox/Mania split (almost have everything together to send to Finland 'soon').

RyanWreck

Been waiting forever for some new Coma Detox stuff to come out. Glad to hear something is on the horizon.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on March 26, 2012, 05:39:00 PMNORD I still prefer most of their tapes and the 1st LP.

How many tapes did Nord do? I've got a download of something simply called "Nord 1", mushy Industrial, the fourth, longest track called "Utopie" being the best.
Shikata ga nai.

Matthias

Will Over Matter - Lust For Knowledge CD
Svensk Postpunk 2xCD
Incapacitants - Walk Home 7"

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on March 30, 2012, 04:50:38 AM
Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on March 26, 2012, 05:39:00 PMNORD I still prefer most of their tapes and the 1st LP.

How many tapes did Nord do? I've got a download of something simply called "Nord 1", mushy Industrial, the fourth, longest track called "Utopie" being the best.

Hard to say. LSD records appears to have done some ultra rare tapes long ago. Much more easier to get is  "Live Materials 1980-1993" on Vanilla. It's good stuff. Could be compared to Electronic Initiation CD, which is very essential! Even if ltd 300 done back in 1999, you can find 2nd hand copies for cheap price. I strongly recommend that cd.

My recent playlist included for example:

SOL INVICTUS "Killing Tide" CD re-issue
the bonus stuff (live) is quite unnecessary, just adding more length to already long piece. Very good, some of their best?

SOL INVICTUS "Against Modern World" CD re-issue
uh, such a post-punk wank, I can't really get into it.

Death In June "The Rule Of Thirds" CD
uhh.. what a bore! I have this love-hate thing about DiJ. Something I'd kind of want to like, and end up buying some stuff, and then sell them away. There is very little DiJ what can really grab your attention and keep it. 2007 DiJ is lazy, lame and routine job. Same guitar sound, same vocal sound, same arrangement, same rhythms, same compositions, same chords,... Nice photos and poetry can work simply as book. Listening CD (or expensive 2x10") appears to be utterly useless.

V/A US BESTIAL FORCES 3xCD
Yesterday was assaulted by high fever, and was laying down on sofa, near 39*C with doing nothing but listening this comp. Not looking who was playing, just trying to approach it with pure mind, without pre-infected ideas about each performers works. I will have to give it more time. At this point mixed feelings. A lot of good things, but a lot of samey.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ARKHE

Quote from: Matthias on March 30, 2012, 11:32:57 AM
Svensk Postpunk 2xCD

Interested. Any more info on that - who are on it, who released it, is it any good?

Tommy Carlsson

Quote from: ARKHE on March 30, 2012, 01:00:52 PM
Quote from: Matthias on March 30, 2012, 11:32:57 AM
Svensk Postpunk 2xCD

Interested. Any more info on that - who are on it, who released it, is it any good?

Reading the track listing, I'd say it's 95% rubbish. Maybe Matthias wouldn't agree with that.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Svensk-Postpunk/release/1649583