kevin drumm - purge cs
ultra fuck - sex at the maly trostenets cs
bizarre uproar - unsafe and insane lp
novy svet - cuori di petrolio cd

Zeno Marx

Quote from: ImpulsyStetoskopu on June 27, 2012, 09:32:29 PM
Quote from: Matthias on June 27, 2012, 10:34:29 AM
Can - The Lost Tapes 3xCD (Mute)
Going through these 3 hours, it's impossible to understand why I never turned into a bigger Can-ophile. There are unreleased tracks and versions here that are just unbelievable good, basically mindblowing stuff. That some of these tracks has been filed in a german cabinet for 40 years is hard to take in. Apparently they went through more than 30 hours of archived material, so maybe not impossible with a Vol. 2. Comes packaged in a 10" sized box with a nice booklet.
Today I received this item and I finished to listen it few minutes ago. Good release, but I hoped it will be better. I hoped that it will be so good as this bootleg: http://black2com.blogspot.com/2008/03/can-outtake-edition-4-cd-set-franny.html
aka Canobits.  Check my previous post.  We're in agreement.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: Zeno Marx on June 27, 2012, 11:34:04 PM
aka Canobits. 

Nice to know. I didn't know about this alternative title.

RyanWreck

Quote from: Tenebracid on June 27, 2012, 09:38:03 PM

I want this fucking tape!

Zeno Marx

Quote from: ImpulsyStetoskopu on June 28, 2012, 12:32:34 AM
Quote from: Zeno Marx on June 27, 2012, 11:34:04 PM
aka Canobits. 
Nice to know. I didn't know about this alternative title.
I don't believe it was ever intended to be sold.  I believe it was originally shared as FLACs through various message boards and torrent sites and intended to be shared freely and for free.  If so, that would make some industrious, opportunistic asshole who took those lossless files and realized they could make some money by putting out the 4CD set.  Not all that surprising, but definitely unfortunate.  This is the kind of thing that sours bands.  Some of them know about the sharing, are flattered by it, and quasi-endorse it.  Then someone comes along and cashes in on something that was meant to be somewhat as a gift to the fans.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

bitewerksMTB

Goblin "dawn of the dead" LP
Escape from New York  LP (not the new reiss)

currently listening to "Isolation is Lonely Murder"

RyanWreck

Hmm Mania sounds like a good choice right now.

Just finished Hate Basement - "Pathetic" from Anabolic Dimensions not long ago. The tape is really short, the A-side was over before I finished smoking my cigarette. Atmospheric almost Industrial like undertones instead of straight out Harsh Noise, the B-side is my favorite with some droning hiss and a building heavy electronic crunch that slowly envelopes the whole thing. Really good but not as good as his collaboration with Machismo on the same label which I am going to review on my blog shortly.

martialgodmask

Working through the streaming Gaping Hole archive, great idea and grateful to Pat for putting the time into doing it.

Tenebracid

Quote from: RyanWreck on June 28, 2012, 12:33:13 AM

this side project of d. johansson/sewer election is one of my favorite tapes... totally worth getting even if you have to spend a bit more than usual... a classic to come. It has everything: putrid industrial atmosphere, short and to the point side titles, filthy artwork and that aura of obscurity of limited one release only (side)projects.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Tenebracid on June 28, 2012, 02:46:10 AM

this side project of d. johansson/sewer election is one of my favorite tapes... totally worth getting even if you have to spend a bit more than usual... a classic to come. It has everything: putrid industrial atmosphere, short and to the point side titles, filthy artwork and that aura of obscurity of limited one release only (side)projects.

Wasn't there 2 releases of the Ultra-Fuck tape? Kakerlak's label did the US vers. I have both or I had both. Pretty sure I still have the Swedish tape. Just looked at discogs & I remember the nazi artwork. Will have to dig through a box or 2. I do remember it being better than expected. If I have the Thorax vers, I'll put it up and you guys can fight for it.

RyanWreck

I'll go to the death.

Tenebracid

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on June 28, 2012, 04:07:26 AM
Quote from: Tenebracid on June 28, 2012, 02:46:10 AM

Wasn't there 2 releases of the Ultra-Fuck tape? Kakerlak's label did the US vers. I have both or I had both. Pretty sure I still have the Swedish tape. Just looked at discogs & I remember the nazi artwork. Will have to dig through a box or 2. I do remember it being better than expected. If I have the Thorax vers, I'll put it up and you guys can fight for it.

yea it was reissued on THC in an edition of 50, thats the version I have. I guess the 1st edition was more limited, is the artwork the same tho?

eyestrain

Quote from: martialgodmask on June 28, 2012, 01:36:57 AM
Working through the streaming Gaping Hole archive, great idea and grateful to Pat for putting the time into doing it.

Appreciation and listening seconded. Body Collector and Paranoid Time "Wired" are still my favorites, next to Mania/Bloomer.

Matthias

Quote from: Tenebracid on June 28, 2012, 05:05:08 AMyea it was reissued on THC in an edition of 50, thats the version I have. I guess the 1st edition was more limited, is the artwork the same tho?

As far as I remember artwork was identical, with just THC info added on the j-card spine. Great tape.

martialgodmask

Quote from: eyestrain on June 28, 2012, 06:29:50 AM
Quote from: martialgodmask on June 28, 2012, 01:36:57 AM

Appreciation and listening seconded. Body Collector and Paranoid Time "Wired" are still my favorites, next to Mania/Bloomer.

For me, lot's of quality raw harshness crammed onto that website, the Body Collector tape is indeed bang on.