PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy vomit

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on October 30, 2012, 06:07:18 PM
Grunt's may be the best of the year!

agreed-- i got the CD version and it's quite amazing. 
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

FreakAnimalFinland

BASTARD NOISE "Galactic Sanitarium" LP
huh! With many productive bands you once in a while get feeling like "what's new then?". I don't have complete MITB/BN, but I date to say it's pretty damn close. Or used to be, until at some point I felt there isn't enough new substance. But now, especially A-side, I feel there is somehow fresh innovation there. Even if traditional caveman electronics and spacy feel of side long piece - somehow I feel closer to 90's MITB noise. Great sounds, great composition of distinctive sonic elements. Most definitely requires further rotations soon!

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ConcreteMascara

Chelsea Wolfe's discography on repeat, for 3 days straight...

don't judge :P
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

Human Larvae

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on October 31, 2012, 05:47:00 AM
Chelsea Wolfe's discography on repeat, for 3 days straight...

don't judge :P

discovered her a few months ago. Fantastic artist!

Tenebracid

jean dubuffet - musique brut
iancu dumitrescu - pierres sacrées...
jani christou - enantiodromia
small cruel party - an accident in substance 3xcd
sakevi + jojo ‎- mammalia

and some tapes...

altar of flies - auditory hallucinations
puce mary - rubber therapy
lr - the bullfighters of rhonda
krube. - für nichts und wieder nichts
martial - death to inferior races
spear of longinus - nazi occult metal

bitewerksMTB

Tongue Knax tape on Stiff Sanctorum- really harsh
Mania/Hal Hutchinson "kollaborative wreckage" tape- sounds really good

alterstock

Quote from: sprachlos on October 30, 2012, 09:07:09 AM
Quote from: Matthias on October 29, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: Mattias G on October 29, 2012, 02:40:16 PM
Great to see that you are into the Kye stuff Matthias. I have almost everything besides some of the limited 7"/lathes? and no release is bad. Some of them are on my list of the best things that been released in the recent years for sure. The Exotic Exit LP and the Astor-Alcor LP is on my list of the highlights of 2012. It´s even stronger than the Vanessa Rossetto-Mineral Orange LP which was phenomenal. But the Astor LP is fucking mind blowing stuff.

Just ordered the Astor LP, never heard of before. Thanks for the tip.

Agree with MG about the greatness of "Alcor". Citing Scott Faust: "The superb beauty and intelligence of the editing is what separates Astor from the pack." Exactly. A little less precision and it might have fallen flat, I think. Does anyone now who Astor is? A Vincent over the Sink related thing?

More of a Red Hot Chili Peppers related project than a Vincent Over The Sink one.

Currently playing: Brighter Death Now - Innerwar. FUCK! Haven't listened to this project in a while but this is such a good record.

Ashmonger

Industrial - Historical Document One: Tuskegee Syphilis Study (New Forces, 3xCS): Breaking The Will starts with a C15 with several short Harsh Noise tracks. First time I hear this project, sounds good after a first listen. Nyodene D (C30) is very good, I especially like the B-side of his tape. Steel Hook Prostheses (C30) is always good, I've got the feeling their material is going more and more in the Dark Ambient direction, without forgetting the mutilated vocals and the cold atmosphere. The layout includes copies of original documents. Altogether a really nice tapebox.

Mattias G

Quote from: alterstock on November 04, 2012, 01:06:29 AM
Quote from: sprachlos on October 30, 2012, 09:07:09 AM
Quote from: Matthias on October 29, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: Mattias G on October 29, 2012, 02:40:16 PM
Great to see that you are into the Kye stuff Matthias. I have almost everything besides some of the limited 7"/lathes? and no release is bad. Some of them are on my list of the best things that been released in the recent years for sure. The Exotic Exit LP and the Astor-Alcor LP is on my list of the highlights of 2012. It´s even stronger than the Vanessa Rossetto-Mineral Orange LP which was phenomenal. But the Astor LP is fucking mind blowing stuff.

Just ordered the Astor LP, never heard of before. Thanks for the tip.

Agree with MG about the greatness of "Alcor". Citing Scott Faust: "The superb beauty and intelligence of the editing is what separates Astor from the pack." Exactly. A little less precision and it might have fallen flat, I think. Does anyone now who Astor is? A Vincent over the Sink related thing?

More of a Red Hot Chili Peppers related project than a Vincent Over The Sink one.

Currently playing: Brighter Death Now - Innerwar. FUCK! Haven't listened to this project in a while but this is such a good record.

Red Hot Chili Peppers related project? Please tell us more!!!

bitewerksMTB

Halloween II & Halloween III: Season of the Witch LPs on Death Waltz- excellant soundtracks!

online prowler

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 04, 2012, 07:09:07 PM
Halloween II & Halloween III: Season of the Witch LPs on Death Waltz- excellant soundtracks!

Hear! Hear!

ConcreteMascara

anxiously awaiting my copies.

recent listening:

John Carpenter - Christine OST (CD)
Fabio Frizzi - Zombi OST (LP)
Krökta Rum ‎– Tankar & Syner Del I (LP) - just keep coming back to this record.

also listening to the Death Waltz Recordings mix for Halloween on mixcloud. Nothing but A+ choices.

http://www.mixcloud.com/dazed/exclusive-death-waltz-halloween-mix/
[death|trigger|impulse]

bitewerksMTB

Is the OST for CHRISTINE the music played on the car's radio or the creepy synthmusic? I watched the film the other day & thought about looking for the sndtrk.

Check Light in the Attic Records for the best Death Waltz LP prices in the US. They're going to help with pressing next year so def a good thing for saving on postage. I originally ordered PRINCE OF DARKNESS but they sent Halloween II instead; probably a mistake but I would have ordered HII anyway. Now they're out of stock on PoD.

ConcreteMascara

The Carpenter score for Christine, not the regular tunes.

And thanks for the Death Waltz tip
[death|trigger|impulse]

mdtdeath

Hüsker Dü - New Day Rising