Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusfaggotchrist

hate forest - the most ancient ones
rush - a farewell to kings
gentle giant - s/t and power and the glory

online prowler

Det Egentliga Finland

Think this is a Swedish industrial project. Two tracks that are uploaded on soundcloud display - I presume - this projects range. Recommended listen. First track fuses industrial and devotional music, second one flirts quite successfully with 90ish - early 00ish techno - evolving and collapsing in its own black hole at the same time. Would like to learn more about Det Egentliga Finland, but couldn't locate more online during my first search. Take care, and SnifF this at your own behest:  

http://soundcloud.com/det-egentliga-finland

HONOR_IS_KING!

Urine Cop "Lean Hard" 7"
Uncompromising noisecore. Drums a bit louder in the mix then the electronics when compared to past releases. I it feel adds a new kind of ferocity to the tone, and of course pitch shifted vocals make it that much more enjoyable. Side B starts with a sample of a much, much slowed down DJ Screw track before heading straight into blast-beat territory. Love it.

Rodger Stella/Kites "Interior Moon" LP
Synth. Lots of it. Not terribly exciting. Artwork doesn't help either. Fucking asinine.

Hal Hutchinson "Wreckage and Reconstruction" LP
I love metal worship, and this album fulfills it. Vicious, raw, and even agonizing at points. Very, very hypnotic at times. Why the hell did I wait this long to listen to this? Fucking class.

KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

RyanWreck

Urine Cop makes me hard. Fucking awesome stuff.

Mikerdeath

Quote from: RyanWreck on December 03, 2012, 12:18:10 AM
Urine Cop makes me hard. Fucking awesome stuff.

Same. That Vomir split tape has gotten several plays over and over again.

Rodger Stella & Kites - Interior Moon Lp (Mutter Wild)

From the moment I put this on I really enjoyed it. It's a very specific example of the sound that R. Stella's solo stuff has now. A sound distant from Macronympha, but still related. This record was 1 minute of source material provided by Kites manipulated by R. Stella into the 2 songs on this Lp. Both sides end in good sounding lock grooves. Great atmosphere and not at all what may be expected from the participants. Warm drone synth or synth-like tones on par with Pule Emitter and Envenomist territory. Gets better with multiple listens.  

Macronympha - Diseased Erotica 7"

online prowler

Blackhouse – Five Minutes After I Die
(Released on Ladd-Frith, 1986).

Industrial and power electronish trax with christian content. Basic and rich production.  

Back up Concrete Mascara's mention of the new Raime 12". Not a 100% release, though the trax that are good is føkking hard cock.

whateverforever

Some really great sound and movement in the Raime album.

Levas

Some more nice tapes:

Alo Girl - Die Erbin Des Dracula nice HNW.

Knullkraft ‎– Förnedringsnormen wow. waiting for these narcolepsia tapes was totally worth it. great sounds!

Puce Mary - Rubber Therapy Somewhat rather easy-listening and perhaps the weakest tape from the new Nordisk Klub batch.

Iron Pillar / Perpetrators great sounds! But is this done for fun or it's more serious exploration of the topic. Track titles like "300-400 Boys Aged 6 To 12 Years " make me wonder,

Assault Guard - For those appreciative.. - Decent. Not too enjoyable, but not bad.

Cambodia Camping Service - Temple of Endurance A side of my tape is empty :( People told that he record was rather silent, but I think mine is empty at all. will have to check.

ABNTR - Demo MMVIII I think I wrote about it already, but this tape made it back to my pile of records "to-be-listened-to". So. Nice tape.

Ultimastanza and Mordant Karma tapes. Top notch harsh noise!

andy vomit

NYODENE D/SEKTOR 304 - collaboration CD
CHLOROFORM RAPIST - untitled
CALIGULA031 - domino
NOCTURNAL POISONING - other worlds of the mind
THE COMMUNION - a desired level of unease
IRM - anthology
EN NIHIL/STRIATIONS - split C20 (coming soon on DANVERS STATE RECORDINGS)

and various demo recordings of my own work
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Ashley Choke

Quote from: Levas on December 03, 2012, 10:02:58 PM
Iron Pillar / Perpetrators great sounds! But is this done for fun or it's more serious exploration of the topic. Track titles like "300-400 Boys Aged 6 To 12 Years " make me wonder,

Assault Guard - For those appreciative.. - Decent. Not too enjoyable, but not bad.

Cambodia Camping Service - Temple of Endurance A side of my tape is empty :( People told that he record was rather silent, but I think mine is empty at all. will have to check.

Look deeper into the topic and the titles makes more sense, re-listen the AG tape(IMO it's great) and ask JDV for a new CCS tape, unfortunately not the first time I've experinced dubbing problems from this otherwise fine label.

Levas

Will relisten to AG tape. this was the first tape i listened to this morning and somehow was not too excited.

Well, the topic is not new and it's clear what it means etc. but I'm just sometimes confused perhaps without proper background of the act etc. how to interpret something that is done. This was just a normal question, not a provocation or something like that. because sometimes when stuff appears with titles like "Fuck Every Person On Earth Who Have Cancer" or something like that, i'm lost between various types of humor, simple explorations and retardedness.

Ashley Choke

What I meant was, title refers to specific case(300-400 boys indeed). Do your research mate :)

Levas

Thank you. I was not aware of these specific numbers in Andersen's case.

andy vomit

Quote from: Si Clark on December 04, 2012, 12:14:36 AM
Quote from: andy vomit on December 03, 2012, 11:14:39 PM
CHLOROFORM RAPIST - untitled
CALIGULA031 - domino
What do you think of these two?

quite good.  i thought the CR tape on untergeschoss was a bit more varied than this one, but that's a minor complaint.  i need to give C031 another spin because the B side of my copy was messed up (fortunately NBM rectified that), but the A side sounded damn good.  sleazy as shit.
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Matthias

Call Back The Giants - Incidents Of Travel 12" (White Denim)
Four new tracks. Good stuff, hard to describe music. Tim Gross from The Shadow Ring, which may or may not give you some kind of hint. Fucked up and "playful" approach, yet somewhat precise. Best when not dominated by synthmelodies and more focus on weirdo sounds and vocal stuff. 

Ultra Fuck - Sex At The Maly Trostenets LP (Järtecknet)
Absolutely mandatory reissue of swedish primitive tape minimalism.

+ revisiting various Double Leopards releases.