PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fin de siècle

Quote from: Dr Alex on November 18, 2013, 10:22:59 AM
Troum - Mare Morphosis

I just listen to it ... indeed outstanding!

Dr Alex

Fire In The Head - Confessions Of A Narcissist cd
Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation cd
V.A. - Hour Of The Wolf cd
Silence Of Vacuum - 3 tape
Silence Of Vacuum - 4 tape

Fire In The Head is usual good album. Good but nothing special. Perverse Bizarre Humiliation is amazing album. I really like new massive sound direction. Hour Of The Wolf is something unique and special. More than 70 mins of dark and disturbing atmospheric sounds. A must have compilation!! Finally new Silence Of Vacuum and it's really nice sound work. This project have very unique sound approach.

burdizzo

John Watermann - Illusions of Infinite Bliss Nice to dig out an old LP now and again. This is one of his earlier ones, and reminds me of why I have quite a few others. Cut-ups, voices, and strange undertones. Luckily the bookwork wasn't too taxing!

eyestrain

Jaakko V.

Didn't quite comprehend the fuss around Oneothrix Point Never, but decided to give it another chance, and so I bought Returnal LP.

I'm sold.

Rotating over and over again, pure magic.

online prowler

Returnal is an excellent record. His best. The new material is so and so. I also enjoy his side / duo project Games. They did a very good 7" and 12" some years back.

Listening to Ivory Prince, self-titled album / long play ep released by Angoisse & Total Black. Completely took me by surprise. Single sided tape w five compositions in death industrial / power electronics country. Sparse, suggestive, uneasy and invasive album. Synths, drum machine, feedback and effected vox. Within its musical expression, it ranges as one of the top tapes of this year.

Dr Alex

Iron Fist Of The Sun - Embers 7"
Iron Fist Of The Sun - Who Will Help Me Wash My Right cd
IRM - The Cult Of The Young Men cd
Skin Area - Rothko Field cd
Atrax Morgue - In Search Of Death lp
Atrax Morgue - Esthetik Of A Corpse  lp+cdr
The Sodality - Beyond Unknown Pleasures lp
Sleep - Dopesmoker 2xlp
Troum - Eald-Ge-Stréon 2xlp
V.A. - Hour Of The Wolf cd

"Hour Of The Wolf" is amazing compilation and highly recommended! One of best releases of 2013.
If you don't like it, you don't understand!

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Dr Alex on November 20, 2013, 11:18:05 AM"Hour Of The Wolf" is amazing compilation and highly recommended! One of best releases of 2013.
If you don't like it, you don't understand!
Haha! I seriously need to get this... Have played the IRM live (HERE) couple of times in the last few hours. This is so fucking amazing, can't wait for them to finish "Closure"!

FreakAnimalFinland

GRIM "Psycho Sun" CD
First track very nice, then it's pretty much downhill from there.... Kind of glad I didn't purchase the limited LP.

SOL INVICTUS "In The Rain" CD
Basically keep re-visiting SI albums and almost every one of them has been "one of the best". Hard to say what then is one of the worst ?! This is very good.

ALFARMANIA "Skräcken" CD
Perhaps not the best of his, but certainly very bleak and draining album. Subtle but neat synth manipulations reveal there is quite a bit more here than appears first.

KAIJA SAARIAHO "Works For Orchestra" CD box..
Just first disc done.. was there.. 5 or 7 ? Good stuff and at the same time due length, probably hardly ever will be listened completely through.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

yosef666

Quote from: Dr Alex on November 20, 2013, 11:18:05 AM
I've been playing this nearly every day... a really incredible album.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Dr Alex

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on November 20, 2013, 08:39:40 PM
SOL INVICTUS "In The Rain" CD
Basically keep re-visiting SI albums and almost every one of them has been "one of the best". Hard to say what then is one of the worst ?! This is very good.

My personal favorite by Sol Invictus.

Quote from: yosef666 on November 20, 2013, 08:49:00 PM
Quote from: Dr Alex on November 20, 2013, 11:18:05 AM
a really incredible album.

True!!

AA

Mania - Grim Conditions CS
SSRI / Mania - Split  CS
Bizarre Uproar - Perverse  Bizarre Humiliation CS
LR - The Fragility of Happiness CS
Consent - Conception CS
Pogrom - Degancios Suros CS

Sea of Shit - 10 inch
The Rita/Prurient - Women Pissing 7 inch
Croatian Amor - Mecure 7 inch

Patches : Sea of Shit, Subhumans, Infest, Charles Bronson, Hersey, Water Torture, Spazz, Capitalist Causalities

Its been a good day to get mail.

Levas

Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation - I was expecting something quite different so it took my by surprise at night when I kept holding my remote controller of the player in my hands in case of explosion of feedbacks etc. This didn't happen, but I was more than satisfied about this. Good album.

Clay Figure / Half Mile Down - Atavists' Apprentices - I'm several months behind with the stuff I listen to and it's the first time I've head Clay Figure, but this is one great tape. And both projects fit in this split very well.

AA

yup i hold them up to my ears and i can hear the ocean