PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Alex

Aossic S'lba - PanAeonic Glyphs cdr (a masterpiece!!!!!!)
Der Blutharsch - When All Else Fails! cd
Der Blutharsch - Time Is Thee Enemy! cd
Der Blutharsch - The Cosmic Trigger cd
En Nihil - Recycled tape
Knurl - Metasynogen tape
Knurl - Recycled tape
Knurl - Periodic Nephromucilaginocity cd
Knurl - Thiocarbamide cd
V.A. - Nihilist Assaultcore cd
V.A. - Terror Campaign cd

cr

Recently bought and listened to:

Black Sabbath Blue Cheer: Catacombs (Urashima)
Ba. Ku. / BT.HN.: Ritual Totemic Stone (Urashima)
Con-Dom: Live Assault 1+4 (IR)
Con-Dom: Subjection (IR)
Linekraft: Kikai Ningen (Nil by Mouth)
Un Regard Froid: La Féminité Moderne (Nil by Mouth)
False Flag: Bombshelter Nightmare (Terror)
Concrete Threat/Vomir: Monolithic Blasphemies (Urashima)

Dr Alex

Danzig - Danzig II: Lucifuge cd
Grunt & Cloama - Nausea Of Humanity cd
Jastreb - Mother Europe lp
Julien Ottavi - The Noiser - The Black Symphony cd
Neronoia - Un Mondo In Me cd
Neronoia - Il Rumore Delle Cose cd
Nicole 12 - First 12 Years 2xcd
THU20 - Vroeg Werk 2xcd

Henfaren

Bloodyminded - Within The Walls

BARRIKAD

MacronymphaStudio 95 CD
Really up at the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania level! Track 2, "Death Fragments" is one of my favorite Macro-tracks of all time. Kind of boring layout, no booklet, no nothing.

ControlDeadly Sins CD
Dense and heavy electronics. A very present expression, haunting and technical. I want to write an American CON-DOM, I think it's a fair comparison. Every track would benefit of voice/screams such as the track "Wrath". Kind of boring layout, no booklet and the digipack is just loaded with information like myspace and gmail-addresses...yeah, that's really hard information to get by if you are looking for it on the web.

P-K

Richard Ramirez 'tracking device' cd ....i didn't like this when it got released, only 'really' listened to it years later and now i regard this as one of my best albums. almost hauningly beautifull.

online prowler

Beherit -  Death Yell 7".

Track "Werewolf, Semen And Blood" is a piece of transcendent metal filth. Intro is great.

pregnantfilm

fin de siècle

Quote from: pregnantfilm on December 01, 2013, 08:52:21 PM
Various ‎– Natural Order 2 × Vinyl, LP, Compilation
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Natural-Order/release/1074767
This is one of the best industrial music compilations of the 90s – the tracks of Turmbund Sturmwerk and First Law are outstanding (totally different than on their other releases)! Another compilation of the same quality surely is Various ‎– War Against Society
http://www.discogs.com/Various-War-Against-Society/release/301520 (Best Con-Dom recordings ever made)

burdizzo

Yes, I agree - excellent compilation. I'd probably give 'War Against Society' the edge over 'Natural Order', but there's not much in it.
Another one from around that that time that I still return to now and again is 'How Terrorists Kill' on Stateart.

Levas

Naomi Chomsky - Iron Bird Meditation - side-long loops or monotonous and repetitive melodies. Why? Don't know.

Nacht und Nebel / Lea Cummings split - something similar to the above if i remember correctly.

Kakerlak - Ligature Ferment - solid harsh noise. Truly enjoyable work.

Dead Body Collection - Under My Hands... She dies on the hospital bed -100th album of Alex's. Rather short tape, but ok.

Silence of Vacuum - 4 - Either I don't remember previous releases of this being that good or they were not. very enjoyable drone/almost static noise.

LR - The Fragility of Happiness - good tape.

Broken Lights - 3 Circles - my top fromt he latest Posh Isolation batch

SEJR - Demo - decent black metal until it goes totally wub-pub-dee-boo-dah in guitar improvisations and solos.

HSV - I Never - Interesting output. Danish supremacy, but it's quite good.

Daniel S Botcher - Another Red - I don't remember this tape, but I think this was some field recordings mostly and it was quite decent. If this is not the case - my mistake. Nothing negative to say though.

Breaking the Will - Normalization - I think this is rerelease, but the project grows in its quality

Z. Szigo & T. Wasluck - Studying it first under a magnifying glass - Not too much info about the tape, but half of this is cremation lily, another half is somebody else. nice soundscapes.

Will Over Matter - Toisesta Maailmasta - this is truly even more primitive than any records before. But also weirdly hypnotizing.

Oxycodone / Shiver - Both artists are ok and decent etc., but not going above the average line

Secret Apex - This was the hit! Great sounds.

Various Artists - Lithuanian Sound Art - Various electronic composers etc. Mostly academic stuff. Spinned it so that I would know what's happening in here. But not my stuff.

Noise Nazi / Bagman - Personal Issues - Enjoyed both of those artists.

Elminator / Fornication - Bomb Raiding Hell Metal - Listened to Eliminator's side since the other one wasn't dubbed into tape. One of those thrash metal bands that started with a new wave of thrash metal several years ago in here, but still going on. Not bad. (Now we have post-metal wave. yee haa!)

Sex Blasphemy / Sanctophoby - Split - Sanctophoby was and still is one of the more interesting acts. Apparently underrated in here and overall.

murderous_vision

Quote from: burdizzo on December 02, 2013, 11:55:28 AM
Yes, I agree - excellent compilation. I'd probably give 'War Against Society' the edge over 'Natural Order', but there's not much in it.
Another one from around that that time that I still return to now and again is 'How Terrorists Kill' on Stateart.

State Art was one of those amazing labels in the 90's that just disappeared.

P-K

the "Trax Box"....ridiculous 16xcd compilation of old Chicago Trax early acid/house. Yes, i like to jack.

HOGRA

EVENINGS "Growing Isolation" LP
HHEVA "Drenched in the mist of sleep" c30
CARCASS "Surgical Steel" 2xLP