PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: murderous_vision on December 02, 2013, 06:59:30 PM
Quote from: burdizzo on December 02, 2013, 11:55:28 AM
Yes, I agree - excellent compilation. I'd probably give 'War Against Society' the edge over 'Natural Order', but there's not much in it.
Another one from around that that time that I still return to now and again is 'How Terrorists Kill' on Stateart.

State Art was one of those amazing labels in the 90's that just disappeared.

I think label changed a bit during the time. Of course every label changes, and we tend to remember the highlight moments when we first got to know them... Stateart started with neat 7"s.. Ex.Order, Ipda, Thorofon, No Festival Of Light, Söldnergeist, Drape Excrement.....  and perhaps could say highlighted already during 1997-1999 with Thorofon LP, V/A Natural Order, V/A How Terrorists Kill.......  but how many talked about their releases of 2000-2005 ? Not that they'd be bad. I recall other Finnish experimental music dealer of the time saying they are better than early stuff, but nobody was interested. That is probably situation in Finland where certain types of releases are VERY hard, near impossible to sell...

Anyways, while label announced at their 10 year anniversary that they quit, they still maintain unfinished info site where is contact form to approach them.
http://www.stateart.de/

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

deathcamp

CON-DOM Subjection (Industrial Recollections) - Massive, supreme noise in your face. Great!

online prowler

Secret Apex tape.

Very rich, detailed, dynamic and complex recordings. Can recommend it to the fullest.

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: deathcamp on December 04, 2013, 12:06:58 AM
CON-DOM Subjection (Industrial Recollections) - Massive, supreme noise in your face. Great!

Tyring to avoid honking my horn too much, but this is something that EVEN if you happen to have one of the 50 tapes that exists, I'd recommend such person to check out CD. I have had 2 copies of the original tape, and despite chrome tape and semi-decent recording levels, they were nothing compared to quality to original master tape. It's very sharp, clear and nasty noise here !
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Noiseape

-CSMD: monster cock rock holocaust/space noise.. LP
-RANGER: knights of darkness LP
-BASTARD NOISE / BRUTAL TRUTH: split LP
-CALIBRO 35: traditori di tutti.. LP
-JOHN HARRIS: Day Of The Dead (soundtrack) 2xLP
-DAVID HESS: The Last House On The Left (soundtrack) LP
-SOSPETTO: non bussara alla porta... LP
-AUDICION IRRETABLE: destruccion melodica 90-03 2xCD
-VASAELETH: all uproarious darkness LP

deathcamp

Quote from: Noiseape on December 04, 2013, 09:22:57 AM

What do you think of, compared to the first effort?

bitewerksMTB

Halloween 2LP ost from Mondo

Listening to "Thy Kingdom Scum" from Church of Misery right now. Found a d/l on Pirate Bay. It's pretty good so may buy the vinyl if I can find it for under $35.

Hakaristi

Fecalove/SSRI - Split - 1st Fecal track was the standout from his side. SSRI side contains the expected murkiness with a few surprises.

Plague Mother - Carve - Minimal harsh noise with samples focusing on self-harm. Decent sounds but could take it or leave it.

Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation - After multiple listens, still can't get enough of BU's evolved sound. Almost sounds like he's transforming into Sadistic Bliss. Final track's definitely a favourite.

Con-Dom - Live in Japan 2003 - Something to hold me over till I grab the recent IR reissues. PE without equal.

Macronympha - Amplified Humans - Don't think there's any words needed...

andy vomit

SHOCK FRONTIER - mancuerda confessions
BIZARRE UPROAR - perverse bizarre humiliation
PAIN NAIL -  magneettinen kohtalo
‎WORMS OF THE EARTH - azal'ucel
PETER PETER & PETER KYED - valhalla rising OST
ROQUE BANOS - evil dead OST
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Noiseape

Quote from: deathcamp on December 04, 2013, 09:42:35 PM

I like it!
Just as good as the first one, no major changes.
Putrid death with great atmosphere!

deathcamp

Quote from: Sadomaniac on December 05, 2013, 02:46:52 PM
Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation - ...Almost sounds like he's transforming into Sadistic Bliss...

You're right. And this is why I am pretty disappointed...

AA

Streetmeat - Hell Is My Home CS (Strange Rules)
White Gimp Mask / Volksmorg - Cum Is Nothing When You Enter Through The Back Opening CS (Terror)
Russian Greed / Image Boosters - Russian Greed / Image Boosters CS (WGM TAPES)
Pussyfooter - Dada Fuck CS+7" (WGM TAPES)
Sick/Tired - King Of Dirt 12" (Cowabunga Records)
The Repos - Live Munitions LP (Youth Attack)
Bizarre Uproar - Perverse Bizarre Humiliation CS (Filth And Violence)
Negative Approach - Negative Approach 7" (Touch and Go)
Prurient / The Rita - Women Pissing 7" (Fusty Cunt)
Croatian Amor - Mercure 7" (Terror)
LR - The Fragility Of Happiness CS (Posh Isolation)
Mania - Grim Conditions CS (Freak Animal Records)
Mania / SSRI ‎– Mania / SSRI CS (Untergeschoss)
Various - Institute Of Paraphilia Studies Volume 8 DVD (Institute Of Paraphilia Studies)
Pogrom - Degančios Suros CS (Unrest Productions)
Suffering Mind / Water Torture - Suffering Mind / Water Torture 7" (Mannequin Rein)
Water Torture / Corrupt Bastards - Water Torture/Corrupt Bastards 7" (Mannequin Rein)
Jungbluth - Partache LP (Halo of Flies)
Vatican Shadow - Remember Your Black Day LP (Hospital Productions)
Consent - Conception CS (Diseased Audio)
Sectarian Violence - Upward Hostility LP (Grave Mistakes Records)
Rectal Hygienics - Cold Meat b/w Hoard Of Violence 7"
Sea Of Shit - Sea Of Shit 10" (Diseased Audio)

been listening to these lately, cant complain about any of them.

deathcamp

Quote from: Noiseape on December 05, 2013, 10:58:26 PM
Quote from: deathcamp on December 04, 2013, 09:42:35 PM

I like it!
Just as good as the first one, no major changes.
Putrid death with great atmosphere!

Thanks, will check it quickly as long as the vinyl is available.

Urban Noise

Quote from: online prowler on December 04, 2013, 12:55:52 AM
Secret Apex tape.

Very rich, detailed, dynamic and complex recordings. Can recommend it to the fullest.

Amazing work!

On topic:
Pogrom - "Multicultural Degeneration"
New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

eyestrain

Drug Age Tropismo (Joy De Vivre): Still one of my favorite harsh noise projects going.

Caen Waiting Music (Joy De Vivre): Disguised beauty slithers and moans through the fissure. Really taken back by this one. Great stuff.

Wrong Hole Esthetic Savings (Joy De Vivre): Not sure if it's the dubbing, or if it's the intentional sound of Wrong Hole, but whereas I think I recall the other W.H. recordings I've heard being fairly high gain, this is a nice, chunky, deep rumble ala Macro and the like. Perfect (short) length that held me in the throes of ecstasy much more successfully than the recent Kakerlak or Ahlzagailzehguh/EID tapes. I mention these not qualitatively alone, but also because I think they're circling on the same plateau. Good shit, will have to check out some of his other tapes floating about.

Amph Hudson (Joy De Vivre): Catching my attention way more than previous efforts, although still in a very similar style. Droning without being purely monotonous. Slow (exciting!) developments over two ten-minute sides. ...Overall, my favorite stack from Joy De Vivre yet.

Knækkede Stemmer Første Portræt (Et Hult Menneske) (Järtecknet): Even better than I was expecting (and I had high hopes). Oppressive drones via reel-to-reel tape machines, field recordings, synthesizer, percussion, amplified objects and electronics". Never thought much of Alleypisser or Antonin Pagaille, yet this is fantastic.