GOV'T ALPHA "DGTL Salvation" cassette
MOTARDS "Rock Kids" LP
MINISTRY "Enjoy the Quiet: Live At Wacken" 2xLP
o Heiðrún - cdr given to me with various unreleased tracks
ANAL CUNT "Defenders of the Hate" cd

Bleak Existence

NASCITARI - Close

Levas

David Alexander Hess - The Last house on the left OST - very nice. One of those records that you can put on anytime and it will suit you.

Ride for Revenge - Disturbances 2001-2013 - well, being a collection it's not that strong as full albums, at least from my point of view, but anyways interesting.

The ‎Bloody Mess Rock Circus – Mountain Rock - 30years of Bloody f. mess. Great album!

The fields of hay - Songs for nine ladies Chirping of birds etc. Didn't quite get the album.

Human Greed - Black Hill: Midnight at the Blighted Star - This on the other hand is very good. I'm not super ambient guy, but I liked the simpleness in this one. Recommended.

Brandkommando - Three strikes and you are out - This project lacks some essential properties or it has some sort of image that is repellent for me right away. There are quite a few projects like that and I still try some of them, but the result is the same. So nothing interesting here.

RU-486 - Romanian Abattoirs - on the other hand this disc is one of the best PE that I've heard lately. Everything from the theme to fullfillment is done great. Recommend.

Hour Of The Wolf / I Dreamt Of Her Beautiful Tentacles / Dead Body Collection / Indch Libertine ‎– Split - walls. It's nice to listen to them from time to time.

VA - Eros - Waited to listen to this because it seemed too good of a compilation/6 way split to be true. It is damn good.. There was one tape that didn't seem so good overall, but other parts were awesome.

Dr Alex

Anemone Tube - Dream Landscape cd (dreamy atmospheric noise. Short but great!)
Anemone Tube - Death Over China cd (really great atmospheric noise from this unique project)
Anemone Tube - The Transfiguration Of The Image tape (amazing material is on this tape!!! I listened it countless time!)
Anemone Tube / Dissecting Table - This Dismal World lp (still need to understand this material)
Body Cargo / Pogrom - Resistance cd (great pe from both artist. I really like Body Cargo track with Pogrom on vocals)
Brighter Death Now - Greatest Death cd (classic!)
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (my fave album of them. Heavy and epic!)
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams cd (not so good as "Nightfall". Darkest album of them)
Candlemass - Tales Of Creation cd (nothing special to me)
Contagious Orgasm - Corporal cd (I can listen first track over and over. Killer old material)
Death In June - Nada! cd (Dance In June! hahahaha Great album!!)
Death In June - The World That Summer cd (I start to listen DI6 because "Torture By Roses" and "Come Before Christ...")
Death In June - Rose Clouds of Holocaust cd (absolute masterpiece!!)
Fear Factory - Demanufacture (I like this album since childhood. Drumming are insane! Keyboards and atmosphere are beyond words.)
Gnawed - Terminal Epoch cd (with every listening I like this album more and more. Hellish and desolate pe)
Have A Nice Life - Deathconsciousness 2xcdr (every second of this release is amazing! Book is really nice.)
Netherworld - Alchemy Of Ice cd (calm and quiet ice ambient. Relaxing.)
Roses Never Fade - Fade To Black lp (this is better than Integrity IMHO. Dark neofolk with unique vocals)
Uncodified - Drug Street tape (this tape blown me away!!! Harsh pe like Caligula031. We need this!!)
Wertham / Mutant Ape - Split cd (nice material from both artists. I like Wertham's lyrics)
Xenophobic Ejaculation - Vala 2xtape (this should be re-released on cds. One of my fave XE recordings)

Baglady

CONTROLLED BLEEDING - Knees And Bones C64 (Obsolete Units)
This recording needs a more proper rerelease. It sounds good, as expected, but the amazing cover art is spoiled by simply being squeezed to fit the tape format.
As for the recording... This is some over the top noisy PE from 1985. Raging vocals, lots of junk bashing, massive electronics (by '85 standards...). Someone ought to rerelease the Distress Signals tape too. Why not Broken Flag, Harbringer or Vinyl On Demand?

V/A - Slutstationen C90 (Styggelse)
Solid and nicely put together compilation. Almost all my scandinavian faves are featured; Vit Fana, Puce Mary, Händer Som Vårdar, Arv & Miljö, Treriksröset(!!). Vårtgård, Shift and Maniac Cop should also be mentioned. And acts I usually don't appreciate that much, like Alfarmania and Arkhe, really deliver here. I guess I need some immediate contrasts and a wider context to give them the attention they deserve. Brighter Death Now was a bit of a letdown, but I have never been a big fan of CMI (IRM being the exception) or BDN so what did I expect, heh...

Andrew McIntosh

Although recently purchased, I've been listening many times to Eleh's "For Moussavi Atrium". Wasn't too sure what to expect, but as it happens it's a synthesis of this project's usual modes. Always suited to longer spirals, this single, nearly fourty minute track perfectly shows the singular perfection of Eleh's chosen aesthetic. Too much of this is not enough right now, but I'll be interested to know how I feel in a year's time.

Also, thanks to Bleak Bliss, I've been listening a great deal to a download of Giancarlo Toniutti's collaboration with one Siegma Fricke, of whom I know nothing. The oddly titled "*Ko/USK" uses the sounds of stones as source, and comes up with three satisfactorily lengthened spirals of wonderful acoustic sounds occasionally processed thoughtfully. I see there are copies available on Discogs, which in this case could be good as the release also came with a book. Toniutti's music has been an occasional special interest, I've been appreciating his aesthetic.
Shikata ga nai.

urall

Knaekkende Stemmer - LP
Formerly known as Alleypisser. I really liked this one. Tape manipulation, minimal synths, ..
Amph - Polar/Mongol - LP
Just got to know Amph, but i dig everything they do. 2 long well-constructed pieces of loops, tape manipulation,etc.. Great!
Amph/SSRI - split - Tape
Amph side > SSRI side. Amph is more of their routine, but less subtle maybe ?  Really good. SSRI is some layered, warbly, slowed down sound collage.
Modorra - Solar Anus - LP
Filthy grindcore a la Repulsion. Nothing new, but effective
Oberman Knocks - Dilankex - 12" EP
Electronica stuff. I bought this more for the B-side which is a lengthy Autechre remix, imo better than the original track on the A-side.

eyestrain

Jason Zeh A Series Of Objects (Banned Prod.): Mr. Zeh doing that subtle, obscure tape-based sound manipulation. Not as impacting as A Vacant Lot To Be In felt. I imagine the presence of the performance would change everything.
Vertonen Bloodshifts (Banned Prod.): Side A = a little more aggressive than the usual Vertonen fare. Side B = the usual Vertonen fare...deep drone.
Michael Muennich Abbitte (Banned Prod.): First listen to Muennich. Barely treated acoustic noise. Great!
Brume Charlemagne (Membrum Debile Propaganda): The best Brume piece I've ever heard?
Mlehst A Puritan Am I (Belief): Gold! Not much different from the last few years of Mlehst, but I love it all.
Mlehst Dreams Crossed Out (Self Abuse): Favorite in the Murder Series.
Mlehst The Longest Lie (Black Horizons): Collection of older sounds on three tapes. I think I'm done binging on Mlehst for a while now, lest I start buying overpriced rarities.
Small Cruel Party Seminal Brainpan (Dom America): Much more intense than most SCP releases I've heard. Fantastic!
Small Cruel Party & Sudden Infant Play Stalker (eM 13n): As great as a collaboration as you'd expect, with Lanz's presence being less subdued than you'd predict.
Lionel Marchetti & Jérome Noetinger Paris – Genève (Πτώματα Κάτω Από Το Κρεββάτι): Dueling Revox B77's...fuck man, this is amazing. Great cover art from "The Ruins of Detroit" photo series: (http://www.marchandmeffre.com/detroit/).
Burried Machine Stoned Mirror (Rockatansky): Only familiar with Bulkface and Aoral Portion, but this is in that vein those releases are, but...better! Killer artwork.
RM Current Logic (Second Sleep): Woah! Not at all what you'd think to hear from one half of Lettera 22...rhythmic as all hell.
Jeph Jerman A Fidgety And Excitable Engine (Second Sleep): It's Jerman...look at the title. Think a minute...you got it! Another stellar work.
Cédric Dambrain Subjective Slave (Roughledge): Wow...like Tommi Keränen playing Pain Jerk at 16 2/3 rpm and at times like the CMI catalog playing electro-acoustic music. Just...complete brain frying, face fucking music. Gonna be a 2014 contender.
Anla Courtis & Ralf Wehowsky Return Of The Stone Spirits (Beta-lactam Ring): Way more harsh than you typically see Wehowsky; which is how I recall their other collaboration being.
Johannes Frisch & Ralf Wehowsky Tränende Würger (Korm Plastics): More acoustic-sourced than the above. Reminds me of the amazing Sechs Abstände album.

bitewerksMTB

Brighter Death Now- Obsessis LP: this is solid all the way through especially side 2.

Brighter Death Now- Why 12": i did not know i owned this record.  i found it, facing backwards, in a box i stash random records i never listen to. neither side sounded familiar so maybe i never gave it a listen. both sides are ok. the vocals on the title track, i think, gets to be a bit much. sounds like monkey grunting or something. the feedback in the end is excellent. a cd with this & BDNs 7"' & comp tracks would be good.

Baglady

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 22, 2014, 04:11:58 AM
a cd with this & BDNs 7"' & comp tracks would be good.

Isn't the Very Little Fun-3CD just that? I'm no expert on BDN though, might be alternate versions and unreleased stuff for all I know.

burdizzo

'Very Little Fun' is mostly unreleased stuff, with a few alternate versions of rare material. However, it wasn't 'new' unreleased material, as such.

Foyer Second

Tetsu Inoue "Object and Organic Code" (IEA, 2001, CD) - haven't listening to him for ages despite being very influenced by his work. I really enjoy that EP and I am quite frustrated that my copy has been deteriorated (outer layer has disappeared by some sort of chemical reaction, so last track is even more glitchy and can glitch eternally). It is his last solo album working on glitch before going back to ambient; I suppose the guy thought it was a dead-end. While people usually preferred his ambient work, I find more pleasure in those broken architectures. It tooks me until my own "l'aube" tape to understand I was no good at this and eerie has been replaced.

I recently had the pleasure to share a show with Gordon Ashworth (Oscillating Innards, Concern, Caen, Knelt Rote, ...) who is touring Europe at the moment. He plays manipulated field recordings, loops, etc. Go see him if you can, you will not be disappointed. His set is made of burning textures, fierce loops. Gloomy, doomed and beautiful. Yet, the overall feeling has more in common with american folk music which makes it really interesting.

Zeno Marx

Quote from: Foyer Second on February 22, 2014, 12:38:02 PM
I recently had the pleasure to share a show with Gordon Ashworth (Oscillating Innards, Concern, Caen, Knelt Rote, ...) who is touring Europe at the moment. He plays manipulated field recordings, loops, etc. Go see him if you can, you will not be disappointed. His set is made of burning textures, fierce loops. Gloomy, doomed and beautiful. Yet, the overall feeling has more in common with american folk music which makes it really interesting.
I'd like to know more about what he is doing.  What's the best way to keep up with his activities?  website etc?
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Baglady on February 22, 2014, 05:26:57 AM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on February 22, 2014, 04:11:58 AM
a cd with this & BDNs 7"' & comp tracks would be good.

Isn't the Very Little Fun-3CD just that? I'm no expert on BDN though, might be alternate versions and unreleased stuff for all I know.

I remember thinking of ordering the "Very Little Fun" 4LP set but, I guess, the price turned me off. Is the material on the cd set worth the money?

The 1890 LP was the last thing I picked up by BDN.

urall

Quote from: Zeno Marx on February 22, 2014, 08:11:20 PM
Quote from: Foyer Second on February 22, 2014, 12:38:02 PM
I'd like to know more about what he is doing.  What's the best way to keep up with his activities?  website etc?
i think his twitter account has the most up to date info: https://twitter.com/forcedbloom

i'm seeing him next month at this . Really looking forward to that one!