PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

KAZUMA KUBOTA "January Thirty" 12"
Wendy
Nice. I think KK, despite being good, never really managed to do as amazing recording as his 3"CDR was. This is very good cut up, and being one sider 12", with playtime mere 15 minutes, I listened it instantly 3 times, and can say I could have rotated more, but just thought to listen other stuff as well..

SINK "Holy Testament 2" 12"
Svart
Good stuff. Maybe I'm a bit jaded on a lot of stuff what has the "post-metal", "post rock" kind of thing, where it's all about building more and more and more massive piece, kind of jamming layer over laters of stuff. But Sinki actually composes their stuff, and it has sense of being more than just "jamming" (in bad way). Quite epic, more keyboard dominated, monumental pieces.

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

P A N I C

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on August 08, 2014, 06:02:36 PM
at the same time I'd describe it as a joyous racket, because there is an underlying vibe that i hear that's like an utter celebration of noise.
Fully agree! I wrote a review of Modern a while ago in which I spoke of similar ideas:

QuoteWaar Hijokaidan, samen met, trouwens, Incapacitants (niet geheel toevallig beide met Toshiji Mikawa als kernlid), zo briljant in is, is niet alleen het maken van de meest fantastische harsh noise die ooit je oren heeft uitgespoten, maar ook in de gehele benadering ervan. In den beginne was het collectief allicht nog redelijk typisch voor de scene in de vroege jaren '80 (performance als belangrijk element, shockeren als doel) maar met het voortschrijden van de groep, wegvallen van leden en het conceptuele ontwikkelen is Hijokaidan verworden tot iets heel moois en puurs. Het is bijna ironisch dat Modern zo'n ontzettend luide, loeiharde plaat is - want in karakter is deze plaat juist gespeend van het toch wat (te?) gebruikelijke 'negatieve' karakter dat voor veel andere noise niet meer dan vanzelfsprekend is. Ik trek er even een relevant citaat bij (hier vandaan):

"Nick Cain, in The Wire Primers book, makes a notable point when discussing the work of Hijokaidan and Incapacitants, in that, contrary to many noise acts, their aesthetic is completely divorced from any context. Where Merzbow indulged first in fetishistic fantasies, and then in pro-environmental politicizing; or where Whitehouse and others deliberately looked to shock with violent imagery and provocative lyrics; or where Skullflower and Ramleh carry links to seventies' industrial or evocations of primordial deities/satanic rituals, the work of Toshiji Mikawa's two bands seem to take noise into the mundane, as evidenced by the banal artwork of Incapacitants' As Loud As Possible and Hijokaidan's Noise From Playing Cards."

De hoes van Modern is samengesteld uit allerhande persoonlijke foto's - Junko met grote zonnebril op de bank, het clubje op het strand, aan de eettafel met het zoontje van Mikawa, schaatsend en skiënd, uitgeteld na een honkbalwedstrijd in de kleedkamer. Binnenin een groepsfoto. Mikawa strak in het pak, het haar in de scheiding, en met schuchtere glimlach, Jojo in driedelig grijs en met bril bijna een professor (jaja, stereotype-alert), Junko in wit jurkje, glimmende panty en op hakken. Ik zei al: het is bíjna ironisch. Het mooie is: dat is het niet. Hijokaidan is heel puur, oprecht, eerlijk - '[they] take noise into the mundane' vind ik prettig geobserveerd ('banal artwork' heeft een wat negatieve bijsmaak imo, maar het is waar). Met een plaat als deze (maar ook met Romance, Windom, etc., en Incapacitants met nagenoeg hun hele discografie) tornt deze enclave aan de bijna inherente negativiteit van noise en laat zien dat het heel anders kan. Waarvoor zo, zo, zo veel hulde.

Ik heb me de laatste weken erg in Hijokaidan en Incapacitants verdiept, uren en uren naar hun noise geluisterd, interview na interview na liner notes na liner notes gelezen, en het beeld dat eruit oprijst heeft mijn visie op harsh noise bijna compleet veranderend. Deze noise is, en ik verzand weer even in Engels, waarvoor mijn excuus, life-affirming - positief, puur, oprecht in beginsel. Altijd al was noise, voor mij en ongetwijfeld vele anderen, cathartisch - zuiverend, een ervaring die je herboren doet voelen/zijn. Hijokaidan en Incapacitants hebben me echter geleerd dat noise niet zuiverend hoeft te zijn, maar zuiver kan zijn in beginsel, en dat vind ik eigenlijk veel mooier. Zuiverend gaat uit van een negatieve status quo, zuiver van een positieve. Modern is een, gaat-ie weer met zijn Engels, celebration of life. Het laat zien dat noise leven in al zijn facetten (ook de goede, mooie, leuke, ontroerende) kan weerspiegelen, complementeren, verrijken.

Het volgende citaat van Fumio Kosakai (Incapacitants, C.C.C.C.) uit de liner notes bij Box Is Stupid vat enigszins anekdotisch eigenlijk heel mooi samen waar de schoonheid van deze noise voor mij in zit:

"Incapacitants have recorded in the studio several times but to date our only rehearsal was that one time before the first gig. Normally our conversations take place over a few drinks, and the conversation naturally extend to music, new pieces of kit, recent gossip, grumbling about our daily lives, pro-wrestling, comedy, etc. We have almost never talked about the sonic concepts behind Incapacitants, or about the structures or artistic processes that underpin our sound. However, our wide-ranging conversations allow us to access each other's thoughts and provide feedback upon new ideas - and it is this process which consitutes practice for the group. I also believe there is something in our working methods that echoes MC5 guitarist Wayne Kramer's assertion that their communication took place on the level of energy. Of course, we entirely lack his ability to synthesize the ideas into cool-sounding phrases."
Allow me to translate...

QuoteWhat Hijokaidan, along with, by the way, Incapacitant (not entirely coincidentally both with Toshiji Mikawa as a core member) is so briljant at is not only making the most fantastic harsh noise ever to have blown your ears out but also at the entire approach to it. Initially the collective may still have been fairly typical of the early 80s scene (performance as a key element, shock as a prime target) but as the group progressed, members were dropped and developed conceptually Hijokaidan became something very beautiful and pure. It's almost ironic that Modern is such as a loud, harsh-as-fuck album – because in character this album is free of the all (too?) common 'negative' character that is no more than natural for much other noise. Relevant quote:

"Nick Cain, in The Wire Primers book, makes a notable point when discussing the work of Hijokaidan and Incapacitants, in that, contrary to many noise acts, their aesthetic is completely divorced from any context. Where Merzbow indulged first in fetishistic fantasies, and then in pro-environmental politicizing; or where Whitehouse and others deliberately looked to shock with violent imagery and provocative lyrics; or where Skullflower and Ramleh carry links to seventies' industrial or evocations of primordial deities/satanic rituals, the work of Toshiji Mikawa's two bands seem to take noise into the mundane, as evidenced by the banal artwork of Incapacitants' As Loud As Possible and Hijokaidan's Noise From Playing Cards."

The cover for Modern is composed of various personal photographs – Junko with big sunglasses on the couch, the whole club down at the beach, at the dinner table with Mikawa's kid, ice skating and skiing, exhausted after a baseball match in the dressing room. On the inside a group photo. Mikawa in a fancy suit, hair combed down the sides, a shy smile on his face, Jojo in his gray three-piece suit and glasses on almost like a professor (stereotypes, I know), Junko in a white dress, shiny tights and on heels. Like I already said: it's almost ironic. The beautiful thing is: it isn't. Hijokaidan is very pure, frank, honest – I like the observation that "they take noise into the mundane" (though I feel that banal artwork sounds slightly too negative, but I guess it's true). With an album like this one (but also with Romance, Windom, etc., and Incapacitants with nearly their entire discography) this crew claws at the pretty much inherently negative character of noise and shows that things can be very different as well. For which they deserve all the praise in the world.

These last few weeks I've really delved into Hijokaidan and Incapacitants, listened to their noise for hours on end, read interview upon interview upon liner notes upon liner notes, and the image that arises from this all has almost completely changed my idea of harsh noise. This noise is (pardon my English [not such a great offence in the translation, hah!]) life-affirming – positive, pure, authentic at its core. Noise has always been, to me and doubtlessly so many others, cathartic – cleansing, an experience that makes you feel or be reborn. Hijokaidan and Incapacitants, however, have taught me dat noise doesn't need to be cleansing, but can clean in essence, and that to me is infinitely more beautiful. 'Cleansing' assumes a negative status quo, 'clean' a positive one. Modern is (English again [again :P]) a celebration of life. It shows that noise can enhance life in every aspect – including the good, beautiful, fun, touching ones.

The following quote from Fumio Kosaki (Incapacitants, C.C.C.C.) from the liner notes with Box Is Stupid somewhat anecdotally manages to capture the beauty of noise:

"Incapacitants have recorded in the studio several times but to date our only rehearsal was that one time before the first gig. Normally our conversations take place over a few drinks, and the conversation naturally extend to music, new pieces of kit, recent gossip, grumbling about our daily lives, pro-wrestling, comedy, etc. We have almost never talked about the sonic concepts behind Incapacitants, or about the structures or artistic processes that underpin our sound. However, our wide-ranging conversations allow us to access each other's thoughts and provide feedback upon new ideas - and it is this process which consitutes practice for the group. I also believe there is something in our working methods that echoes MC5 guitarist Wayne Kramer's assertion that their communication took place on the level of energy. Of course, we entirely lack his ability to synthesize the ideas into cool-sounding phrases."

Sorry for the wall of text...

Andrew McIntosh

That's the vibe I get from Hijokaidan, and indeed Japanoise in general. NOISE as an ends in and of itself - Noise For It's Own Sake (or sake). Sure Masami has his barrows to push but in the listening it's still the pure sound that's the ends. And that's what I get, and love, from Japanoise. FUCK YOUR POLITICS AND ROCK!
Shikata ga nai.

Ernpe

Sewer Election - Närä lp - Actually quite a bore. Some nicely recorded thin electric sound with field recordings occasionally coming and going. I will definitely give it another try but by first listen, it doesn't have much focus.

Sewer Election - Vittra Sönder lp - Since Närä was a bit letdown, I decided to revisit the previous lp. A-side again nice little electric sound but this time with quite much junk etc falling over it. B-side long field recording with some acoustic sounds thrown into mix. Ends with increasing junk sounds. Not that much different than Närä lp but this time more focused, clearly better.
Noise & other underground reviews in Finnish: http://box-is-record.tumblr.com/

Baglady

PUNDARTUGG - C60 + ARGOT BRUIT - C90 (Styggelse)
Haven't seen the previous edition of this double tape release, but mine is simply two tapes in separate cases with j-cards. Don't know the quantity of this third (and last?) issue, but I'm certainly glad I picked it up at the Röset festival, along with a new reissue of the PILLER THRILLER comp as well.
It's alot of music for the money for sure. The contributions differ alot from eachother, and in a way I guess it's a very uneven compilation as a whole. On the other hand I really enjoy having something this varied playing while doing the daily chores at home. Having said that, I must say the tracks in themselves are overall very strong. Kakerlak delivers some really rough lovely stuff here. Joyous fuck-it-all noise! Mirrors Are Black is another highlight from the PUNDARTUGG tape; unlike the split with AoF, this is more in harsh noise territory, although of the more slower dragging kind with some really nice textures. Alfarmania deliver the goods too here; bleak stuff as expected but none the less enjoyable. Danger Hilton is an unknown name to me, good heavy pe.
The ARGOT BRUIT tape is a bit too long for me, but it definitely has its moments. Ochu, Bestializer, Regim(!), Cock Tribe and Treriksröset being the highlights for me, which is kind of sad since that's what I expected.  Solid material from Blådåre, Vehm and Clew Of Theseus too.

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 08, 2014, 06:53:58 PM
Quote from: ConcreteMascara on August 08, 2014, 06:02:36 PM
wound up buying the Psycledelic CD on Discogs yesterday because the cover art really struck my fancy. Can't wait to listen to it and see how my memory stacks up against their recorded material.

It's good, but not best. It was first I heard, and I was kind of thinking "so this is Solmania?". Nowadays I appreciate it simply because its kind of.. odd? Not sure how to describe it best. But later days duo Solmania is certainly heavier and noisier.

Well received Psycledelic today in the mail along with Trembling Tongues. I'm digging Psycledelic and it's somewhat more laid back approach, but it's definitely not as heavy as Trembling Tongues. The last track on that one, "Sunshine Overdoze" is a total monster. Even though neither CD really captures the raw noise/energy of when I saw them live, I'm really digging the sounds and mood. I'll definitely be picking up more Solmania soon.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

FreakAnimalFinland

There is Solmania box that has ... all the stuff? I tried to contact the label but no luck.

ANTERO VIPUNEN / EDGE OF DECAY split tape
SATR
Noise from eastern finland. Antero Vipunen has been said to be noisecore, and there is few minutes of sloppy noisecore too, but mostly its just kind of lo-fi gutter noise. EoD is pretty much similar category. Nothing fancy or too well done, but after 2 listenings, still kind of.. well, I like it, but nothing special.

WERTHAM "Lombroso II" tape
Corrosive Art
Much better than part 1! Italian power electronics, with good ways of composition and I can gladly comment that after hearing some other new material, it seems like band is improving still further!

Erik Enocksson  "Apan" LP
Release the bats
Was this some sort of soundtrack composer or do I remember incorrectly. Seems like release isn't too well cut. Lots of surface noise, in loud moments it seems to distort like cutting is ruined (rather than overdrive of tape). Some keyboard stuff is pretty close to Burzum keyboard music. Other times thinking of kraut or generic ambient works. Didn't like much of this. Mainly due dull quality of crackling sounds etc.

V/A PARAFLORALA - observationer - i ljud och ton - tape
Nice compilation of arty side of noise.  Someone called SEMILANCEATA starts and is very good, but perhaps RED ROOM is even better. KRÖKTA RUM and KRISTIAN OLSSON hit the home run as well and rest of the crew ain't bad either. Currently listening this second time today. Maybe rest will also open up better... Each artist is different. Some noisier, some more musical. Some are "just" loop music. Experimental music comp tape with neat silkscreened covers. Recommended!

FreakAnimalFinland

ATRAX MORGUE  "MECHANIC ASPHYXIA " 12"
Urashima
His "minimal" era. Not the last highly digital "No More" kind of stuff, but more like "Overcome" LP? Very minimal sound with vocals on top. Either clean or effected. One sider, with plastic bag etc.

ATRAX MORGUE  "PATHOGENESIS # ONE " 7"+booklet
Urashima
Two tracks pulled from two compilation tapes and pressed on 7".. hmm.. Perhaps not absolute necessity, as one could have made comp LP with more tracks. Nice collage booklet. Two original photos. Printed cards/transparency. Good stuff.

PRURIENT "History of AIDS" LP
Hospital
While this is good, I don't see it perhaps that worthy of praise as the absolute best of Prurient are. Feedback/vocals, rumbling bassy frequencies. Still survives the test of time, though!

MILOVAN SRDENOVIC "Colour the bears" LP
Freedom From
hmm... oddities. Noisy, yet not noise. Lots of vocals, but not aggressive. Just weird stuff. Probably closer to hip hop than noise, but then again, does it have anything to do with hip hop? No. Vocal based eccentric anti-muzak.

CONTAGIOUS ORGASM "daft jarring effects" LP
Multi National Disaster Records
2002 recordings put out 2006. Quite sucky. Too bad this amazing band turned to much much less exciting stuff. Techno. Kraut. Goofy sound collages. Some sort of beat music. All the 80's and 90's dark and industrial vibes are gone...

DIE TÖDLICHE DORIS "Die Uber-Doris" LP
VOD
spoken word over hippie soundtrack-esque music. One side german, one side english. Art music from old times. Barely worth the 45rpm playtime..

WOLF EYES / SMEGMA "the beast" LP
Two famous names, one less famous jam.

Bleak Existence

{ } - Open The Faucet
HNW from a local friend

Levas

Umpio - Muelas - Somehow I managed to skip this when it was released. Anyways, great dynamic noise. In Umpio standards.

One Dark Eye - Transmissions of fistulae Auris - great album. Very varied and, well, awesome.

P-K

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on August 12, 2014, 04:52:23 PM
Erik Enocksson  "Apan" LP
Release the bats
Was this some sort of soundtrack composer or do I remember incorrectly.

correct !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODc7XgLKxx0
trailer doesn't say that much (& misses the mood of the movie) but i remember liking it, puzzled, scathered main character...

Zeno Marx

Iron Lung - Savagery 2014 - smoking power-violence.  I still love this style.  I need more in this style.  Any recommendations from the last five years?  I'm sure I've missed a few.

Muslimgauze - Abu Nidal 1987
Acid Bath - Demos '93-'96 - wish there was an archive with all the demos lossless.
Led Zeppelin - I-III 24/96 HD Tracks - maybe it's my system, but these sound really bright to me.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

eyestrain

Decided to dig into Marco's more recent works since he's always a great contributor here and, thematically, his music seems refreshing. I was really happy to hear way less German PE than I've known his earlier albums to hold.
Wertham - Lombroso (Joy De Vivre): Probably my most beloved of these three. The atmosphere is a "hold", of course. By that I mean that the development of sounds is slow or non-existent. I think this is common ground for negative music. Atrax Morgue for instance... Conceptually, it's a deranged and interesting tape. My favorite aspect would have to be the vocals. Between the accent and through-the-wall quality, they're perfect.
Wertham - Lombroso II (Corrosive Art): Didn't quite do as much for me, but compare that to Mikko's comment above. What I do really like about this tape though, is that it has those harsh noise-like moments.
Wertham - Maladolescenza (Deathangle Absolution): And that's what's best about this 7"; it's just utterly intense. "Man-Ho'-Rexia" is totally fascinating. A disturbed look into post-social networking culture (or so I imagine this clip is from the web...). Marco takes the horror of this snippet up ten notches by contributing his own rendition of the poem sampled. Those vocals are A+! The flip is pretty good too, but nowhere near the other piece's supremacy. Boo to the hideous printing and $9 price tag for a single sheet of paper though. I can't hang with that victorious intolerance to all us scum and...blaaaah!!

Picked up Lacuna after being totally crushed by the sample from Fusty Cunt. The first two are "free" on Bandcamp.
VICTIM! - Lar (4 Eyes): All of these albums, impressively, are coming from the same mind. And these two freebies really lead up to what the tape has to offer. This first one isn't necessarily much to write home about; just a quality 15 minute face-slap of harsh noise.
VICTIM! - Ecos (Etched Traumas): Whereas this offers up some distant, dreary, "urban" field recording-based ambient. The air is hanging thick with PTSD and pills. Just stare up at the ceiling and drift off into your misery. Time almost stands before everything's over.
VICTIM! - Lacuna (Fusty Cunt): The real crusher though is this tape. A torrent of Tourette/Sickness-style cut-ups, but the abrupt "silences" don't teeter on that cracking, frenetic glitch that you'd expect. Often times you're left with nothing to hold you up (reminiscent of something you might hear from Giuseppe Ielasi), or maybe some brassy-keys that boost the sense of melancholy skyward. When vocals are present they're in that late-Koufar or Halflings territory where the manipulation is taken to its logical conclusion. But with VICTIM! (man, bad name...), this is exacerbated even more. The tension in this recording is sone of the most complex I've ever heard from a PE release. Check out the music videos on youtube, as those are great enhancement to these sounds.

V/A - Civic Occult Biology (Hospital Prod.): Just indulging in this from a blogger rip. I can't be arsed to hunt down and/or pay for the average Hospital release when there's so much risk involved anymore, hehe. And cash!! Anyway, this comp is a bit of a nostalgic romp if you ask me. Many of the elements herein are reminiscent of those good ol' days of harsh noise on the label. Aside from Laureate contributing a dud (beats...blechh!!) and Exploring Jezebel with a motionless/inappropriate conclusion, this thing is a ripper all the way. Nothing fresh, but it all hits the spot.

Michael Barthel - Etwas Wie Etwa Wars (Fluxus Montana): For a while now I've been staring at Tochnit Aleph's massive stash of Barthel tapes wondering if I should grab a couple, seeing as I loved the Stapel... CD so much. I figured this domestically-available bit would be a litmus test. But in the end, I don't think it resolved anything for me, haha. I'm still infatuated with Barthel's work. It rests in some absurdist/fluxist (duh!) domain that is surprisingly almost never goofy. It's a peek into an odd universe. This tape is fairly similar to what I've heard (and I'd venture to guess it basically all is...?), minus the fact that there seems to be more manipulation other than voice. Don't have the liner notes in front of me currently, but I know there was a list. Some moments are much more shrill and others are more (un-)musical. Really, there isn't a huge difference from the CD, so if you're curious, go for what's most affordable.

Francisco Meirino - Notebook (Techniques Of Self-Destruction) (Misanthropic Agenda): I expected nothing less than for this to gut me, since even Meirino's albums of source-recordings can be overwhelming, but, in truth, I was not prepared for this. I'd be so bold as to say this is his best. So if you've thought of digging in, but the discography's too daunting, well...here you go. If you're familiar with his output, it isn't so much that he's jumped onto a new sound, but that he's created an album with a dynamism and flow that is just too fucking good. Meirino's penchant for naming things with an affirmative self-contempt has never made more sense. Tell every run-of-the-mill PE clown to try and match this ferocity and vitriol.
Seers - From The Beginning... Until The End (Misanthropic Agenda): When I see Pete Swanson in the credits, I can't lie, I get scared. I don't want to club to noise. Seers has no reflection in Swanson's recent work though. He and Gerritt Witmer spew forth a unrelenting hour of droning, piercing, cerebrally-disorienting noise. This album is one of the first times in many years where I've thought to myself, "it's getting hard to breathe", while I play through. There's no moment of repose. Not like a 00's Fernow feedback seance though. This album's more like a subterranean interpretation of Radigue's Adnos I-III...it just doesn't let up. If you can't set aside the dedicated time for this, I think you'll miss the prime substance. If you do though, it's a doozy.

Jason Crumer - Disqualifier (Blossoming Noise): Listened to this again-and-again-and-again-and-again-and... ever since it landed on my porch. I can foresee this not appealing to some, but it hits all the right nerves for me. I think his last few albums showed masterfully constructed complexity, whereas this one showcases masterfully crafted simplicity. It stands in ambient/drone waters far more often than it dives underneath into the rush. Of course there are a few jap-noise-ish moments, but I'd say the heavy elements are more of a nod to classic industrial. ...loops!... When I saw the credits to all the brass instruments, I figured there'd be some bombastic finale - since Crumer definitely constructs his albums in a musical way. That's not really the case though. All the guests help to burn the album down to a miserable conclusion. Perfect album for me while I deal with my annual August manic depression. And of course, Graham assembled this beautifully and it's perfectly letter-pressed by Stumptown.

tiny_tove

Simon Balestrazzi/Uncodified: Tape Crash #10 (split tape - Old Bicycle Records /Under My Bed)
very good split from the two sardinian based projects. love the layout as well

INCUDINE: 12"
Excellent comeback from several legendes of Italian hardcore punk. In one band you have ex members of many acclaimed/legendary projects like Monumentum, Crash Box, Erode, Rappresaglia, Furious Party, Real Deal, My Device, Temporal sluts, oltre cortina, meta machete, outright, ghcp, etc. the result is a powerful blend of "evolved" hardcore with classic influence... Reminds me quite a lot of what real deal used to be in the 90's (also because of the lyrics and classic Cesare's vocals). Best hc record I have listened in a while and I hope there will be soon more.

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

urall

Quote from: Zeno Marx on August 14, 2014, 07:19:24 AM
Iron Lung - Savagery 2014 - smoking power-violence.  I still love this style.  I need more in this style.  Any recommendations from the last five years?  I'm sure I've missed a few.

Not all pure PV, borderline grind too ;)

Hatred Surge - Deconstruct - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3zgyrtFxQ
Dead In The Dirt - The Blind Hole - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_0XSpcrf8
Magrudergrind - Crusher - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhOCUlMWA8M
Agents Of Abhorrence - Relief - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKz47XZaRo

Also check out Transient, Cloud Rat, Svffer, ACxDC, Sex Prisoner, Magnum Force, etc...