PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanWreck

Constrain ‎– Option To Hide - New Forces has never once let me down, everything is grade A. As one should expect from this label this is just really solid, no bullshit American Harsh Noise. Restless texture experimentation, never really lets you sit with one thing for too long, reminds me at times of Custodian. Deserving of the words "harsh noise".

V/A -  Resistance And Self-Destruction Are Synonymous - Another New Forces gem. Had this one for awhile just haven't got around to talking about it and it deserves praise. Greatness from the USA, Japan and Sweden altogether. Favorite tracks are by old faithful Wince, the harsh concrete compositions of Developer, a project I wasn't aware of prior to this comp is Action/Discipline who I am watching closely and hoping their "Hard Lesson" debut isn't all they release, and schizo Incapacitant-esque Japanoise Mordant Karma. But literally every track here is fucking good.

New Forces

Quote from: RyanWreck on November 16, 2015, 10:17:35 PM
Constrain ‎– Option To Hide - New Forces has never once let me down, everything is grade A. As one should expect from this label this is just really solid, no bullshit American Harsh Noise. Restless texture experimentation, never really lets you sit with one thing for too long, reminds me at times of Custodian. Deserving of the words "harsh noise".

V/A -  Resistance And Self-Destruction Are Synonymous - Another New Forces gem. Had this one for awhile just haven't got around to talking about it and it deserves praise. Greatness from the USA, Japan and Sweden altogether. Favorite tracks are by old faithful Wince, the harsh concrete compositions of Developer, a project I wasn't aware of prior to this comp is Action/Discipline who I am watching closely and hoping their "Hard Lesson" debut isn't all they release, and schizo Incapacitant-esque Japanoise Mordant Karma. But literally every track here is fucking good.

There will be more Action/Discipline, upcoming tape on Heavy Psych
New Forces
https://newforces.bigcartel.com

Kjostad
Breaking The Will
Form Hunter
Cryocene

RyanWreck

Quote from: New Forces on November 16, 2015, 10:56:08 PM

There will be more Action/Discipline, upcoming tape on Heavy Psych

That's great news. Completely forgot about that label, I remember really digging some of that early stuff when I was doing the Funeral Stench.

Tortured Hooker - "An Offenders M.O. Can Change. Static And Rigid Remains The Signature" & "Asshole Play Is Her Favorite" - I need some great new Noisecore man, I miss this stuff. Quick, start-stop Noisecore from Fernow. "An Offenders M.O...." honestly sounds like it was recorded with 1 standard microphone in the middle of a garage. Frail, high-end ugliness. I only have the mp3's of "Asshole Play Is Her Favorite" unfortunately (the only physical T.H. tape I don't own, so if anyone wants to sell or trade let me know!) as it was too expensive at release due to it being limited to only 35 copies, each with its own unique art and other shit.

Flesh Spear ‎– "Raping Soil" -  Noisecore/metal(?) longer tracks than usual Noisecore release somewhat reminiscent of Endless Humilation, from Denmark released on Posh Isolation. Listen to one of the tracks yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk-bd25dY7M

caveman

Quote from: RyanWreck on November 17, 2015, 04:57:47 AM
I need some great new Noisecore man, I miss this stuff.

Fusty Cunt put out an interesting-looking noisecore tape some months ago, Disease Programming by Needle Exchange.
I haven't had a chance to hear it, as far as I can see no distributors in Europe carry it and no audio rips exist, but all the elements(Providence RI+noisecore+Fusty Cunt) seem aligned for it to be prime nauseating shit.

ANDROPHILIA

Capers  ‎– Slowest Death
lovely tape from artwork to rude sound.

Slogun : Wertham - By Blood : In Blood ‎

A split / collaboration that makes me happy .I always had a crash for Slogun use of voices and over wertham sound is a pleasure.
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

spongeoctopus

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on November 19, 2015, 08:08:47 PM
Capers  ‎– Slowest Death
lovely tape from artwork to rude sound.
Second this. Love Capers!

tiny_tove

Sadio: CD great stuff.. back to the roots of what PE should be. I confirm the thought that 2015 has been an excellent year for PE.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

eyestrain

Quote from: tiny_tove on November 19, 2015, 11:03:15 PM
Sadio: CD great stuff.. back to the roots of what PE should be. I confirm the thought that 2015 has been an excellent year for PE.

Also have to agree! This album is pretty spectacular!

RyanWreck

Quote from: caveman on November 17, 2015, 01:41:39 PM

Fusty Cunt put out an interesting-looking noisecore tape some months ago, Disease Programming by Needle Exchange.
I haven't had a chance to hear it, as far as I can see no distributors in Europe carry it and no audio rips exist, but all the elements(Providence RI+noisecore+Fusty Cunt) seem aligned for it to be prime nauseating shit.

Wow, don't know how a Fusty Cunt tape missed my radar, thanks for the tip! Usually these "one-off" projects can be pure gems. Two Million Tons Of Shit ‎– S/T cassette is perfect one-and-done Noisecore on All Dead Tapes.

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: tiny_tove on November 19, 2015, 11:03:15 PM

More Sadio next year. Also new Clinic Of Torture, new Grunt,....   As soon as some of time consuming obligations are dealt with, label could get "back on track"!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

AXNAAR

Quote from: RyanWreck on November 20, 2015, 06:33:37 AM
Quote from: caveman on November 17, 2015, 01:41:39 PM

Wow, don't know how a Fusty Cunt tape missed my radar, thanks for the tip! Usually these "one-off" projects can be pure gems. Two Million Tons Of Shit ‎– S/T cassette is perfect one-and-done Noisecore on All Dead Tapes.

TMTOS has 2 other releases besides the S/T - splits with Limbs Bin and Sete Star Sept (I'll sort you a copy of each). Just recruited a new drummer and should have a new tape out in 2016.

ANDROPHILIA

Just finished the massive box LISTEN AND DIE from Urashima.
What can i say? Long life to Urashima and i hope will continue with the operation of reissue of old and rare material
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Andrew McIntosh

When it comes to classic, old-school, fuck-you-up-the-arse-with-a-fist-of-re-enforced-concrete Harsh Noise, no one tops Macronympha, and the "American Chaos Volume 1" box proves that. Six generous tapes of the real thing, the kind of Harsh Noise that first turned my head around. Loops, layers, electronics, constant movement yet constant density, volume, crunch and crush. Harsh fucking Noise.
Shikata ga nai.