MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david lloyd jones

bitewerksMTB

Nice kick to the chin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkseP9E4emA

I didn't listen to the audio but looks like Brown is complaining about a broken finger or hand?

I watched the pre-lim's but there was nothing exciting to remember.

Scat-O-Logy

That vid isn't available in my country but I assume it's the Medeiros kick?

Yeah, I watched the post-fight press conference with Werdum and he said he saw a bone sticking out. That was the weirdest fucking fight I've seen for a while. Browne wasn't doing much and Werdum was jumping around like a retard and kept tagging Browne with same punch over and over. Then he punched Browne's open hand and broke that finger. Reff didn't stop the fight immediately (and rightfully so cause there ain't time-outs for injuries like that as the regulatory affairs dude said). After that Browne did even less and so did Werdum... Not interested in seeing him rematch Miocic. Werdum-Barnett would be interesting, then Miocic could fight Velasquez.

Did you see the announcement that BJ Penn is back? Frankie murdered him in his last fight...

Scat-O-Logy

This was such a hilarious moment in the main event. Miocic was still a bit rocked when he got out of that choke and tried to catch Overeem when they got up.

Scat-O-Logy

UFC 205 will have lots of good fights (sad that Robbie Lawler pulled out from the fight with Cowboy). Conor finally gets chance to fight for lightweight belt since Squarehead pulled out from the first one...

Scat-O-Logy

ANDROPHILIA

everything on MMA is good but i hate the guillotine

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

david lloyd jones

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 09:01:37 PM
everything on MMA is good but i hate the guillotine

what is the guillotine?

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 09:01:37 PMeverything on MMA is good but i hate the guillotine

Why? All chokes are shitty when they're applied on you but seeing it done to others on TV isn't an issue for me... I for one hate when dudes rub their dicks against their opponents for 3 fucking rounds.

ANDROPHILIA

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on September 30, 2016, 05:01:51 AM
Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on September 29, 2016, 09:01:37 PMeverything on MMA is good but i hate the guillotine

Why? All chokes are shitty when they're applied on you but seeing it done to others on TV isn't an issue for me... I for one hate when dudes rub their dicks against their opponents for 3 fucking rounds.

LOL

i like to see punch and kick.
I hate that practice
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Scat-O-Logy

Guillotine is great weapon for someone who shoots in for double and leaves his head in the middle... Take his neck, spin him to the fence and crank that fucker till he's out.

Scat-O-Logy

http://www.lowkickmma.com/News/josh-samman-passes-away-after-five-days-in-coma/

That guy was such a douche in TUF and I was so glad when Tamdan McCrory (who just got KTFO'd by Nate Marquardt) subbed him back in December 2015. He was so scared to fight Uriah Hall it was ridiculous. Then he picked what he thought was an easy fight and got subbed out of the competition, haha!

RIP Josh "The Strategist" Samman

Scat-O-Logy