Tape being damaged in post

Started by SiClark, February 23, 2017, 12:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cementimental

Sounds to me like someone wants a free tape
or that yeah.

david lloyd jones

Theodore

You listened the tape before you send, it was OK. Then it's not your fault what happened after it left your hands ! Is he someone you had deals with him again ? Or someone just ordered once and comes back with this story ? If it was me, if we speak about a 6-7 euro new tape, and you have more in stock, i would offer to send him another copy only if he pays the shipping cost. And that's only cause i am generous when it has to do with other people's items haha !
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

SiClark

Quote from: Theodore on February 24, 2017, 09:28:00 PM
You listened the tape before you send, it was OK. Then it's not your fault what happened after it left your hands ! Is he someone you had deals with him again ? Or someone just ordered once and comes back with this story ? If it was me, if we speak about a 6-7 euro new tape, and you have more in stock, i would offer to send him another copy only if he pays the shipping cost. And that's only cause i am generous when it has to do with other people's items haha !
Tape was 2nd hand bought from a gig, played fine for me. I have no reason to doubt the buyer although I haven't dealt with him before. I will just leave this as bad luck. If it happens again then I will become suspicious but don't think the buyer was trying to rip me off. If it was a tape from my label then I would most probably send out another one to him.

Leewar

Offer to wrestle him naked in front of a roaring log fire.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Leewar on February 27, 2017, 08:14:40 PM
Offer to wrestle him naked in front of a roaring log fire.

less of the fire you homo