General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew McIntosh

A friend of mine and I were discussing this whole "identifying" thing, more in relation to young people being "fluid" with their sexuality, and we both agreed it's just a fashion, nothing more. All this kind of thing comes from certain people living in certain areas who have exposure to certain ideas. My friend's daughter is involved in anarchist activism so my friend meets these kids, boys who wear skirts and simple stuff like that. They're all in the same circles exposing each other to the same ideas and concepts. Anyone outside of it has to have it explained to them.

I dare say there may be one or two primative tribes left in the world in which, who knows, some old shaman turns into an animal at appropriate ceremonies. Maybe. You might find someone in a dirt poor village in Russia who thinks he's a goat. Maybe someone in a rural community in Africa or South America who believes they are an airplane or some such thing.

But all this "otherkin" shit is just a fashion, something groovy people in groovy suburbs who are in the same groovy circles talking the same groovy bullshit to each other are suddenly into. Odd that all these people who "identify" as dragons or lamp posts or teacups or whatever have suddenly cropped up right now, and haven't been around since whatever.

But, since all it takes is to "identify" as something these days and you're it, I identify as an arsehole. And as such, I reserve the right to shit on chairs and you have to recognise my right as an arsehole to shit on you.

Give it a generation or more and it'll be some other groovy bullshit. If I'm still alive I'll still be sneering at it. Fashion comes and go, cynicism remains.

(PS - I have to admit I'm a bit more open minded about people having phillias for inanimate objects. I posted a video here a while ago about people who have "relationships" with objects, "The Woman who Married the Eiffel Tower" or something. Someone's sexuality developing towards non living things is something I can at least sort-of understand. Wanting to fuck a car or a building seems strange to me but human lust knows no boundaries so I can accept it, and as romantic love is just lust plus obsession, someone wanting "a relationship" with a building, I suppose, makes a weird sense.

But "identifying" as a chair - that one needs to be explained to me. I have no idea).
Shikata ga nai.

Andrew McIntosh

Shikata ga nai.

calaverasgrande

The otherkin stuff to me represents the impossibillity of some folks on the left to ever call bullshit.
Mind so open your brain falls out as rednecks like to say.

esp in anarchist circles you really have to recognize and affirm everyones life choice no matter how stupid, inane, bad smelling, or just plain silly it is.

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 11, 2016, 09:32:22 PM
She's getting the fuck out of Dubai, bitch, because they wouldn't let her in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q

hahaha. Big surprise, an Islamic city in the UAE discriminates against transgender people! I can't believe it! How dare those evil, regressive muslims not accept the real rich, white, sexually confused but heavily surgically modified you!!! The world is so unfair :((((((

I wish it would have ended up going and then possibly it would've been tortured to death or beheaded, although that surgery that cost probably what most people make in the US in ten years is pretty convincing so maybe it would've gotten away with it.

Major Carew

Speaking of Muslims...

David Cole Stein:

"Shame dictates that Germany must imprison its own people for denying (or merely revising) aspects of Holocaust history, while at the exact same time shame dictates that Germany must import millions of "refugees" from countries (and cultures) in which Holocaust denial is the norm."

http://takimag.com/article/to_shame_the_white_man_david_cole/print#axzz4GjyfaGT1

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: Major Carew on August 11, 2016, 09:54:46 PM

Speaking of Muslims...

David Cole Stein:

"Shame dictates that Germany must imprison its own people for denying (or merely revising) aspects of Holocaust history, while at the exact same time shame dictates that Germany must import millions of "refugees" from countries (and cultures) in which Holocaust denial is the norm."

http://takimag.com/article/to_shame_the_white_man_david_cole/print#axzz4GjyfaGT1

Similar approach to minorities (which besides the obvious black community, it especially applies also to Hispanic people and Native Americans) here in the United States in a lot of ways, although I don't think it's  precisely shame that allows places like the US and Germany to allow and protect massive influxes of immigrants both legal and illegal, from what I've seen and read it seems to me that it's rather that the corporate ruling class/oligarchy actually through political and economic policy both directly and indirectly causes and encourages all of this legitimate and illegal immigration (i.e. = more cheap labor means the cost of labor plummets amongst numerous other factors) for reasons I won't ramble about further here.

ProzacPatrol

Quote from: calaverasgrande on August 11, 2016, 09:14:55 AM
The otherkin stuff to me represents the impossibillity of some folks on the left to ever call bullshit.
Mind so open your brain falls out as rednecks like to say.

esp in anarchist circles you really have to recognize and affirm everyones life choice no matter how stupid, inane, bad smelling, or just plain silly it is.

david lloyd jones

mind so open your brain falls out-quoted from prior entry.

from a closed mind, why put up with these immigrants who don't have centuries old stake in our culture, and even without malice, will change for the worse? host cultures are always the losers here. immigrants change the host not vice versa.

Zodiac

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 11, 2016, 09:32:22 PM
She's getting the fuck out of Dubai, bitch, because they wouldn't let her in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_gGZpPEB9Q

I would love to spend a hot fucking night with her. In Dubai or elsewhere - i dont care.
Remember, remember... december.

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 16, 2016, 03:50:15 AM
Burn down the suburbs to save our weaves:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2016/08/15/cnn-selectively-edits-police-shooting-victims-sisters-words

Actually made me laugh out loud.

Maybe it's just me, or this thread in all of its glory, but the world seems to be increasingly turning into a bad parody of itself.

david lloyd jones