General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on August 20, 2016, 03:09:55 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/19/naked-donald-trump-statue-satire-ageist-body-shaming

Didn't they get the memo that said that all the "-isms" are to be used only to shut up political opponents? If any grown human being actually takes any of that shit seriously, then the world is in a dire state indeed.

The only solid, bullet-proof reason to support Donald Trump is the massive aneurysms that will befall at least 65% of European journalists should he win. Since I don't get to vote in the US election, I don't have to draw the obvious conclusion that this is reason enough.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

calaverasgrande

I'm sure there is some overlap of forum membership.
Nonetheless I am not sure how I missed this gem.
Basically the young woman flipped out and called everyone a bunch of masturbating goons because of this thread. Where someone says that a picture of a bunch of vintage Roland gear with 4 Roland tape delays would be good fap material.
Oh yeah, there were two Japanese girls in the pic, but he obviously had a boner for the gear. I do too.

It brings up a recurring theme I see in hair trigger feminists. Men expressing sexual interest in a woman/women are automatically sexist. Which is catastrophically dumb. If sex only ever happens when men initiate it, and men are not supposed to express sexual interest, the species will die out.
Maybe the singularity is the solution.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: calaverasgrande on August 22, 2016, 06:21:19 PM

Couldn't read it, I got asked for a user name and password.

Quote from: calaverasgrande on August 22, 2016, 06:21:19 PMIf sex only ever happens when men initiate it, and men are not supposed to express sexual interest, the species will die out.

Interesting plan, but too convoluted and unreliable for mine. Unfortunately feminists have no real interest in wiping humanity out. They all claim to love Solanas's "SCUM" but no interest in initiating her plans. Not only did she have more backbone then every modern feminist put together, she had excellent taste in victims (even though the cunt survived).
Shikata ga nai.

calaverasgrande

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on August 23, 2016, 12:54:13 AM
Quote from: calaverasgrande on August 22, 2016, 06:21:19 PM

Couldn't read it, I got asked for a user name and password.
Aw shit I'm sorry. It's a truly beautiful forum meltdown.
Some young lady from Australia blows a gasket because the big wide world of the internet isn't as perfectly feminist as possible. Then she swears off modular synths and Eurorack format in particular because of the 'abuse' that she has suffered at Muffwiggler. (which is kind of hte defacto Eurorack/Modular synth forum these days).
The hilarious part is that aside from one or two people, most of Muffs is very PC. It's kind of a quiet, well lighted place for introverted dorks to talk about obscure gear.
If this young lady ever ended up on Gearsluts or dudepit she would probably report a rape to Interpol.

tiny_tove

how weird.
Muffwiggler is generally a very polite website were noobs are treated pretty well.
This is where I get most of my technical know-how and nobody laughs at me whenever I post dumb questions.

there are several women writing there, including the girl that does video-modular system and nobody ever harassed her in public.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: tiny_tove on August 23, 2016, 09:40:50 AM
how weird.
Muffwiggler is generally a very polite website were noobs are treated pretty well.
This is where I get most of my technical know-how and nobody laughs at me whenever I post dumb questions.

there are several women writing there, including the girl that does video-modular system and nobody ever harassed her in public.

In a world where people are literally rampantly looking for things to feel victimized over or to get angry about, I'm not surprised.

Scat-O-Logy

If using the term "colored people" is considered offensive (dafuq?!) these days, then I'm fucked...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753359/GMAs-Amy-Robach-apologizes-air-racial-slur.html

Andrew McIntosh

I've always hated the term "people of color". It's too close to the term "coloreds", which I always understood as racist, it assumes the great majority of the human race agree with each other, and it's just too damn hippy.
Shikata ga nai.

Theodore

Can anyone tell us how we have to call them to be PC ? Or should we pretend that race doesn't exist ?
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

yosef666

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on August 24, 2016, 03:10:46 AM
I've always hated the term "people of color". It's too close to the term "coloreds", which I always understood as racist, it assumes the great majority of the human race agree with each other, and it's just too damn hippy.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

david lloyd jones

Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on August 24, 2016, 03:10:46 AM

that are what you call them, but the feedback is for you if you get it wrong.

bitewerksMTB

Instead of POC or Colored, call them by their first names: Leroy, Chicken Bone, Ray Ray, Turquoise, or Acqwon.  Just whatever you do, don't call them late for dinner (fried chicken, collard greens, & watermelon). But one thing you can bet on, they'll show up late.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 24, 2016, 08:07:41 PM
Instead of POC or Colored, call them by their first names: Leroy, Chicken Bone, Ray Ray, Turquoise, or Acqwon.  Just whatever you do, don't call them late for dinner (fried chicken, collard greens, & watermelon). But one thing you can bet on, they'll show up late.

ha ha. so true. but don't forget names like prince, precious, psychology etc