OCCD52 Advokat Ihrer Hoheit – Rückschau 2CD / Old Captain SEMI-OFFICIAL

Started by Olegh Kolyada, December 10, 2020, 12:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olegh Kolyada

OCCD52 Advokat Ihrer Hoheit – Rückschau 2CD SEMI-OFFICIAL

Pre-order. Release date: 2/21/2021. Digital: available now.

A short-lived side project of Söldnergeist's Alexis Weimer.
Includes "Opferbereit" and "Studien Uber Den Zerfall" records from 1993, both released by Art Konkret, compilations tracks on such labels as Slaughter Productions, Tesco Organisation, Blaster Records and Hands Productions, and a few unreleased tracks. Re-recorded and remastered in 2019.
A 4-panel 2CD Digipak.

Semi-official status:
Back in 2019 I was about to produce this compilation album and got the audio master from the mastermind behind the project. I pre-ordered the complete 2CD/Digipak production at the pressing plant and paid 75% of the total cost (a 4-digit price). But I never got the artwork from the project and Alexis was aware of the fact I had pre-paid the production. I quarreled and the album was put on ice. Since then the pressing plant had been permanently closed due to the pandemic and no funds reimbursed. I am making this pre-order and eventual release to cover the expenses I had invested in the official release in 2019 that was cancelled.

The price is higher than average because I basically re-order the edition again, this time from abroad (no reliable CD pressing plant in Ukraine at the moment).
The artwork features the two images I got from the artist in 2019.
The limited edition of 100 copies.

NB:
The complete digital version is sent the same day to all those who pre-order the album. The digital version is available ONLY with the pre-order of the physical release ltd. to 100.

Olegh Kolyada

Advokat Ihrer Hoheit – Fetzen Einer Geborgten Erinnerung'T-Shirt (Orange)

Olegh Kolyada

Shipping now! Pre-orders shipped!
Since my Bandcamp page was reported and completely deleted with all the database never to be restored (the details are on my FB), I ask all those who have pre-ordered the album contact me via email to submit the postal addresses again. Thank you.

Discogs:
https://www.discogs.com/Advokat-Ihrer-Hoheit-R%C3%BCckschau/release/16747326?fbclid=IwAR0i913-gNfYIWut6TsHdyrXGqCnn9fYMNrIGbuJg0jtRGYij7JB5xtlInk

The T-Shirt is delayed due to the quarantine at the printing house. TBA.

Mailorder:
https://www.discogs.com/seller/Old_Captain/profile