David R/Brethren etc. ?

Started by l.b., January 31, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreakAnimalFinland

Artist did not want any further releases and I respect that. I still have permission to keep tape editions available if someone writes and asks, but nothing is at the store.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

burdizzo1

Oh dear. I hope he's not renouncing his work, or anything?!

FreakAnimalFinland

Not at all.  There is variety of reasons why artists don't want their old stuff reissued, even if not regretting.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Bigsby

I think it's just really hard these days for neo-nazis. One day it's "Jews will not replace us" and the next it's "wow! these Zionists really know how to genocide! Wish I was Israeli!"

Theodore

Quote from: Bigsby on May 07, 2024, 05:43:12 PMI think it's just really hard these days for neo-nazis. One day it's "Jews will not replace us" and the next it's "wow! these Zionists really know how to genocide! Wish I was Israeli!"

Jews and Muslims killing each other, Leftists spreading antisemitism, random guy on the internet thinks neo-nazis have hard days ...

Sorry, i couldnt hold my tongue.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Bigsby

Quote from: Theodore on May 07, 2024, 06:48:33 PM
Quote from: Bigsby on May 07, 2024, 05:43:12 PMI think it's just really hard these days for neo-nazis. One day it's "Jews will not replace us" and the next it's "wow! these Zionists really know how to genocide! Wish I was Israeli!"

Jews and Muslims killing each other, Leftists spreading antisemitism, random guy on the internet thinks neo-nazis have hard days 

Sorry, i couldnt hold my tongue.
Well that's exactly what I'm saying. this clusterfuck makes strange allies. I know in America you have things like MAGA retards who claim they'd vote for Vladimir Putin before Joe Biden, and southern frat boy racists mocking anti-Zionists, queers defending Hammas,neo-nazis and zionists attacking kids who want to stop genocide, and nazi fanboys saying things like "oh dear."

Our liberal American media could care less about supposed liberal issues like dead kids or war crimes, just acts of anti semitism at college campus protests.

Bottom line, Israel operates in ways that any guy who beat on a cardboard box while screaming his guts out about the Zionist Axiom must deep down respect and admire and envy and so badly want to belong to hahaha 

Cranial Blast

I don't understand this post. Isn't it still and only "Jews will not replace us"? Is there an assumption that some neo-nazis must be synonymously in line with whomever is committing genocide, therefore in support of whomever acts out genocide by default, even if it's their "enemy"...

Bigsby

I just think neo-nazis, which all can agree is in 2024 a laughably stupid thing to be, must be jealous of the uniforms and the ethnic cleansing and wish they could  belong to something -anything as real as this, instead of their sophomoric fantasies. Where's the Hardline Israeli PE anyway. 

Cranial Blast

Quote from: Bigsby on Today at 02:42:46 AMI just think neo-nazis, which all can agree is in 2024 a laughably stupid thing to be, must be jealous of the uniforms and the ethnic cleansing and wish they could get their shit together like them. Where's the Hardline Israeli PE anyway.

What I'm not understanding I guess is that you see Neo-nazism as simply just a group of people who want to engage in ethinic cleansing or genocide, like as if nazism is synonymous with genocide and nothing else, isn't there more to nazism than simply just genocide? I think that's a pretty narrow generalization, no?

excruciation

Although it's a shame that the releases won't get a vinyl treatment, I am happy that the artists wishes are being respected. I will have to track down the CD's.

I always heard conflicting reports about Brethren, that he did believe the things he sang/wrote about, that he didn't believe those things and it was a critique on America/racial politics. I guess it's what makes the project more interesting, not knowing exactly where the performer lies.

Cranial Blast

Quote from: excruciation on Today at 03:29:34 AMAlthough it's a shame that the releases won't get a vinyl treatment, I am happy that the artists wishes are being respected. I will have to track down the CD's.

I always heard conflicting reports about Brethren, that he did believe the things he sang/wrote about, that he didn't believe those things and it was a critique on America/racial politics. I guess it's what makes the project more interesting, not knowing exactly where the performer lies.

Yeah that's exactly right and what makes things interesting as well. His projects have always kind of come off to me in that way too. It's just a critique of it and the listener can form their own theory to it or whatever despite where he might actually stand, often times it seems as if listeners want lump artists into some default poltical category and I think that's just to simple, because in reality it can be more complicated or complex than simply just being a cheerleader for one side or another. It goes back to that sentiment of it's not what to think, but how think kind of ideals.

(^.^)

Quote from: Bigsby on Today at 02:42:46 AMI just think neo-nazis, which all can agree is in 2024 a laughably stupid thing to be, must be jealous of the uniforms and the ethnic cleansing and wish they could get their shit together like them. Where's the Hardline Israeli PE anyway.

Barzel was basically zionist PE

Bigsby

Fair enough. The joke is, imagine how confusing it is to be a dumb as shit radicalized American now. Timothy McVeigh's head would explode.