PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

expectorant

Quote from: eyestrain on February 12, 2014, 11:01:30 PM

Quote from: SNSE on February 12, 2014, 03:33:12 PM
Tommy and I were just recently lamenting his decision to turn down my offer to release a vinyl edition of Venal back in 2010. Among my few regrets with the label - one that definitely got away... amazing tape!

Damn! I'm lamenting now too! SNSE always rocked the hits.

The lamentation spreads.

tiny_tove

V/A – Hour of the Wolf (CD)
loved it... I wish all compilations were as intense as this
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

ConcreteMascara

Operation Cleansweep - Powerhungry LP - been a while since i've spun it. so, so very good. "Fuck Your Brains Out" is a power electronics anthem!

STROM.ec - Neural Architect CD
STROM.ec - Dogs of Total Order LP
STROM.ec - Heartbreaking Love From God CDr
I still worship STROM.ec. cannot wait for the next release, whenever it may be! And whatever happened to the planed Eleczema album on FA?

Cabaret Voltaire - Drinking Gasoline 2x12" - getting funky
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

jake

Very busy listening day today,
Intrastructure Zero - SOCOM 2cs
Immortal - Pure Holocaust (rip)
Aryan Blood - Through Struggle to Victory (rip)
Clandestine Blaze - Harmony of Struggle (rip) : sooo good!
Jason Crumer - Gentrification Suite (rip)
Aaron Dilloway - Boggs Vol 1 cs
Grinning Death's Head - Golden Dawn cs
Black Howling/Ostots cs
Liable - Silver b/w Hipocrisy cs
Raspberry Bulbs - RB Tries Again cs
Umpio/SSRI cs
Before, After cs on Monorail Trespassing : playing at the moment

Still have the 2 new Age Coin tapes on the block.

Mikerdeath

Quote from: acsenger on February 13, 2014, 07:15:56 PM
Shift/Hal HutchinsonFull Weight of the Opposition (10", Unsound Recordings, 2013)

A great collaboration with plenty of metal bashing and steady feedback plus shouting. Side B's second track has a nice rhythm too. Can't write much more other than it's a highly recommended record.

Seriously good stuff here from both parties. I second this recommendation I'm sure lots of other people do also.

Tumor - horrible splatter holocaust cdr

I will call this comfort music. Pure anti-music ritual noisecore.

Jaakko V.

Lasse Marhaug - The Great Silence

An absolute masterpiece of pure no-frills harsh noise. Relative simple and straight-forward, incredibly loud and rich in content. Essential.

mdtdeath

Jabber Garland - Catalogue Of Disasters
Great collaboration between Sindre Bjerga and Andreas Brandal, super enjoyable noise

Scat-O-Logy

Currently listening to Clay Figure / Half Mile Down split tape that I got some days ago. I was just discussing with a friend how prominent label Untergeschoss is, yet we don't feel that it gets the attention it deserves. I have followed the label religiously since its birth and have never been disappointed by any of their releases. The reason why it took me so long to get this tape is simply because I have one previous HMD split (with XXXX, co released between Untergeschoss and Nekorekords) and wasn't particularly amazed by it, yet it didn't disappoint me either. Of all the PPT related projects I'm the least familiar with Clay Figure due to having wrong impression about what it's all about. Now when I listen to the psychedelic tunes on this split, I can't but put my head down in shame because this is something absolutely amazing and unique. Just like the recent SS 7", this tape includes acoustic guitar played by PPT and it goes amazingly well with the unique atmosphere that is created by using various metals, objects and some FX while these very captivating guitar melodies takes the composition forward. The sound is rather lofi but it fits the mood perfectly. Half Mile Down composition is on a whole another level compared to the previous split tape with XXXX (at least from what I can remember). It consists of very moody atmosphere combined with these graveling sounds as if the beast from the front cover would be rising beneath the ground. That being said, I must give credit to Simon for very fitting artwork! Next it's time to replay the XXXX/HMD split that I managed to start already and I must say that (like in most cases) my memory didn't serve me right. Listening to XXXX side now and what can I say... SUPPORT UNTERGESCHOSS!!!

andy vomit

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on February 14, 2014, 05:27:35 AMwhatever happened to the planed Eleczema album on FA?

i'm also wondering about this..
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

FreakAnimalFinland

It wasn't good enough for me to release and project has been very slow to do new mix/master or new tracks for consideration. So at this point hard to say when or even if it will happen.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

cr

QuoteAfter another shitty week at the office with more shitty pop songs pouring out constantly from the radio, there are very few things better than listening to good records at the weekend

Im glad I can listen to my own music at work.

Oh damn, I wish I could listen to my own music at work, too! Tomorrow starts another week that I have to endure listening to the same 'hits' over and over again! I think it was Masami Akita who once said something like: "If noise means uncomfortable listening, than pop music is noise to me." How true!

Playlist this weekend:

:m: - La nauseé
Nice packaging. Good noise. Dedicated to E.M. Cioran.

Creation through destruction/Knurl - Split tape
Good noise from both, highly enjoyed this one.

Crown of Cerberus - Her everlasting strength
Beautiful, good for late night listening sessions.

Seagull Overseas - While you plan it
Dark soundscapes with a claustrophobic and choking feel - "Failed attempt to escape"

Anemone Tube - The Transfiguration of the Image
Three older and one new track. Too short, but OK. Have to spin it again.

Whitewater Orgasm - Moments of suffering
Not bad I'd say, noise, piercing feedback and screams. I think I should listen to the CD on LWhite again.

Swallowing Bile - Obsession
Very good and intense harsh noise/PE

Sudden Infant - Holes of glory
I don't know why, but I like pieces of sound inspired by....whatever. This one inspired by the film Cruising (William Friedkin)

Con-Dom - Nothing
Nothing to add to FAFinland's description in the Con-Dom thread.

V.A. - Eros
YESS. These are good, indeed. Tongue Knax, Mordant Karma, Blodvite, Arv & Miljö, Endless Sea, Elisha Morningstar, Skin Graft and Developer! But where can I get such 4 way tape cases? Mine arrived completely destroyed...

V.A. - Death Odors III

Proiekt Hat: IlluZionist and Deform Process
I only have downloaded and burned CDs of these, a re-issue of them (and most of other Proiekt Hat) would be very welcome.

The Vomit Arsonist - Go without
Hm, strange. My circa 6 year old CD-player doesn't want to play this, but my at least 24 year old player has no problem. What else to say? I like everything The Vomit Arsonist has put out so far!

cr

Yes these. Thanks a lot!

cr

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on February 15, 2014, 07:59:02 PM
Currently listening to Clay Figure / Half Mile Down split tape that I got some days ago. I was just discussing with a friend how prominent label Untergeschoss is, yet we don't feel that it gets the attention it deserves. I have followed the label religiously since its birth and have never been disappointed by any of their releases. The reason why it took me so long to get this tape is simply because I have one previous HMD split (with XXXX, co released between Untergeschoss and Nekorekords) and wasn't particularly amazed by it, yet it didn't disappoint me either. Of all the PPT related projects I'm the least familiar with Clay Figure due to having wrong impression about what it's all about. Now when I listen to the psychedelic tunes on this split, I can't but put my head down in shame because this is something absolutely amazing and unique. Just like the recent SS 7", this tape includes acoustic guitar played by PPT and it goes amazingly well with the unique atmosphere that is created by using various metals, objects and some FX while these very captivating guitar melodies takes the composition forward. The sound is rather lofi but it fits the mood perfectly. Half Mile Down composition is on a whole another level compared to the previous split tape with XXXX (at least from what I can remember). It consists of very moody atmosphere combined with these graveling sounds as if the beast from the front cover would be rising beneath the ground. That being said, I must give credit to Simon for very fitting artwork! Next it's time to replay the XXXX/HMD split that I managed to start already and I must say that (like in most cases) my memory didn't serve me right. Listening to XXXX side now and what can I say... SUPPORT UNTERGESCHOSS!!!

Yes, total support!!

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: cr on February 16, 2014, 09:09:44 PMV.A. - Eros
But where can I get such 4 way tape cases? Mine arrived completely destroyed...
You should ask from Vinci who runs Wendyprodz. He promised to send me another one and I'm quite sure he still has some left.