PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Alex

Aphonic Threnody - First Funeral cd (best doom release of 2013!)
Naxal Protocol - The Guilty Should Get What They Deserve! cd (great comeback of Cazzodio guy! Unique album!)
Splinter vs. Stalin - Eravamo Cosi Felici cd (Track "La Croce" is pure jewel! Check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96PkbY6GuCM)
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Slow Riot For New Zero Kanada E.P. cd (personal favorite of GY!BE. Apocalyptic and disturbing!)
Prurient - Cocaine Death cd (Every track is jewel! Classic!)
Prurient - Bermuda Drain cd (This album is really something special. I know that some people don't like this but it's great. Lyrics are amazing.)
Prurient - Despiritualized 2xcass (nice and weird sounds/themes)
Killing Joke - Pandemonium cd (great tribal industrial of Killing Joke)
Killing Joke - Democracy cd (not so good album but two tracks are really nice)
Killing Joke - XXV Gathering : Let Us Prey cd (best version of "Love Like Blood" is on this live. Check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpWJphFsXU)
Autogen - Mutagen cd (nice idm/industrial and beautiful artwork)
STROM.ec - Divine Legions Beyond Psyche cd (one of best releases of genre!)
Selaxon Lutberg - Cold House Of Love cd (sad ambient and quite nostalgic. Very enjoyable for late hours)

post-morten

Quote from: Leewar on January 17, 2014, 01:26:35 PM
Mental Destruction - Straw.  (Will we ever hear the 'new' material?)

Around the 2003-2004 time frame Ant-Zen were supposed to put out a comprehensive box set that compiled the three studio CD's along with a fourth disc containing a previously unreleased live recording. The project was long on the way, I was asked to provide liner notes which I did, but then it kept getting postponed, and eventually everything was just stalled. If Herr Raubbau reads this maybe he can fill in the blanks?

Leewar

Ill probably weep with joy if they ever do release anything.

Noiseape

-ERECTILE DEMENTIA: 58 song demo TAPE (superior grindcore/noisecore with 70's rock elements and other demented noise thrown in!!)
-SLEEP: volume one LP (not my fave, but pretty solid doom/sludge stuff)
-RADIATION: plutonium overdose EP (nothing new, but awesome Sodom, Protector death/thrash worship!)
-THIRD SIGHT: symbionese liberation album 2xLP (just sick!)
-RUTH WHITE: flowers of evil LP (evil tripping cosmic noise adventure)
-GORGON SOUND VS DUBKASM: the versions 2x12" (stoned dub vibes)
-VICKERS: satanic blasphemy EP (evil noise slaughter)
-GORGONIZED DORKS / IRON BUTTER: split EP (great noisecore hits)
-EXTRA HOT SAUCE: taco of death LP (speedcore classic)
-VIRUS: pray for war LP (crustie thrash metal attack from the good old days)
-IMPALERS: st LP (this one rocks hard!)
-MAJESTY: before the downfall LP (the bestial vomit demo is a ripper!!!)
-BARRY GRAY: UFO (soundtrack) LP (one of my all time fave TV shows, space babes with purple wigs!! hell yeah!)

HOGRA

SWANS "Kill The Child" cd
TROUM "Ljubimaya/Daur" cd
KK NULL "Vulcanoid" cd
DECEASED "Luck Of The Corpse" cd

Psychosadist

I listen at the Moment to:

- Deathpile - The First Whore (I love the vocals and the atmosphere, awesome!!!)

Foyer Second

Kazuma Kubota "dis-connected" - Great first proper album from the artist. Essential for anyone into hi-fi fast cut-up harsh noise. Work sounds strongly influenced by technics developped by Chris Goudreau, Kazumoto Endo & Kevin Novak and sometimes, one wonder if it isn't a collaboration of the 3 but, hopefully, KK infuses his own mood into the mix. Harsh cut-up at its finest.

Clandestine Blaze "harmony of struggle" - no need to introduce it any further since it is a favourite of 2013 for most. Only got a copy recently while I got a mp3 rip since its release (!). Even if I instantly liked it, I never thought it would be the black metal album that I would listen to the most this year, but it is. Perfectly paced, great mix, great songs and a warmly welcomed diversion from the actual bestial trend cancer (and it doesn't have any screaming baby sample too!).

Levas

Vanessa Amara - Both of Us - Decent organ melodies.

Urine Cop - Untitled - ok noisecore.

Kam Hassah - Private conversation vol. 2 - great tape!

eyestrain

Quote from: Foyer Second on January 19, 2014, 11:51:07 AM
Kazuma Kubota "dis-connected" - Great first proper album from the artist. Essential for anyone into hi-fi fast cut-up harsh noise. Work sounds strongly influenced by technics developped by Chris Goudreau, Kazumoto Endo & Kevin Novak and sometimes, one wonder if it isn't a collaboration of the 3 but, hopefully, KK infuses his own mood into the mix. Harsh cut-up at its finest.

Really excited to hear this!

Quote from: Levas on January 19, 2014, 09:53:32 PM
Kam Hassah - Private conversation vol. 2 - great tape!

Seconded! Very great stuff!

Schimpfluch-Gruppe Aktion 950908 Taipei Taiwan (RRR): In that classic light-hearted & fun-loving Schimpfluch way.
Jar Moff Financial Glam (Pan): Less goofiness than I recall Commerical Mouth having, which is good, but also a bit too digitized for me to really enjoy.
NHK'Koyxeи Dance Classics Vol. III (Pan): Another gem. I wish Matsunaga would just sell the entire NHK'Koyxeи collection as an external hard-drive. But in truth, it's nice to have such an excessive body of work limited to an occasional sampling.
Dalglish Niaiw Ot Vile (Pan): A.D.D. noise-synth-drone-junk-randomness. Nice LP.
Vertonen Machines Domestiques (Ratskin): Bonus CDr that came with the pic-LP. A little too drawn-out and unvaried for my liking, but a nice addition nonetheless. In the end, I think LP length is perfect for Blake's drone-based work. 1 hour+ is just too much.
RM74 & RLW - Pirouetten (Crouton): Fucking gold. I'm falling head over heels with a lot of Wehoswky's discography as of late. Insanely complex. Multiple repeats required. And headphones.
Pitreleh Pitreleh (Important): Was the perfect Sunday-afternoon-cooking soundtrack. Exactly what you'd expect from such a pairing.

FreakAnimalFinland

LINEKRAFT "Kikai Ningen" tape
Nil By Mouth
CD on Malignant was pretty good. Not classic, but good nevertheless. This one is better! Especially studio stuff on a-side is good combination of rusty and grim edge of noise and rhythmic hammering of metal junk. Live stuff on b-side is good, except the latter one seems kind of filler for the tape. I think studio work alone would have made this a good tape.

KAM HASSAH "Private Coversation vol. 2" tape
Dokumentarisk Agenda
As couple guys was praising this above, decided to listen it couple of times. Calm - yet in KH style, very rotten lo-fi sound - went on first listening from ear to another without leaving much trace. But that was caused mostly by doing other things at the same time. This kind of material needs more attention to really expose the delicate elements of composition. Very good tape, despite I don't think it's KH's best works!

GNAVED / BREAKING THE WILL split tape
White Centipede Noise
Gnaved is very good, although quite basic. Heavy as fuck synth/electronic walls with heavily processed, but aggressive vocals. At its best its this. I think US PE bands these days, Gnaved benefits from tape format. Extra spice for sound what generally felt like needs little blown up ruggedness.  Breaking The Will is noise, yet less exciting. Perhaps so far least interesting WCN thing I have heard. Not atrocious, but on splits there are often highlights and those that remain in shadow..

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

vv

Orquere - Movements (Dokumentarisk Agenda)
I think I like this even better than the CD on Ljud & Bild. Maybe a little less complex, but heavier and more antagonistic.

bitewerksMTB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYMPLO-BnGw

TxPxRx "Konung Dómaldr Vid Upsala Hängd "- good stuff; I didn't order the tape when it was available (& contacting the label). Not sure why. If anyone has a copy & would trade/sell, drop me a msg.

I've also listened to Blodvite's LP a few times recently, too. Need to look into getting some of his tape releases.

dead_possession

Nate Young - Regression (Albums 1 - 3)
Smegma - 33 1/3
Bob Ostertag - Sooner or Later (various field recording tape manipulations of a south american child soldier burying his father and cursing the men that killed him, and that he will get revenge)
Phoned Nil Trio - Ar Bok 7"
Bloodyminded - Within the Walls LP/The Gift Givers CD

tiny_tove

Puce mary: new tape on freak animal... Love everything she is doing at the moment and this follow the trend.
Grey wolves: Tokyo sucide service LP
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Mikerdeath

Lockweld - The Timeless Art Of Destruction 3" CDR

I'm just really grateful I can finally listen to this.

Recommend anything from this project.