Ramleh - Awake! 8xcd
Aderlating - Gospel Of The Burning Idols cd
Human Larvae - Womb Worship cd
Human Larvae - Home is Where the Hurt Is cd
A Place To Bury Strangers - Worship cd
Stabat Mater - Stabat Mater cd

Lazrs3

Iron Fist of the Sun - everything by.
Climax Denial - All of my Loves are like Dreams. (read a review of it in Special Interests so I'm revisiting it, will play the IDES tape I have too.)

Mikerdeath

The Terminator - Motion Picture Soundtrack

Dr Alex

Quote from: Lazrs3 on December 19, 2013, 08:56:25 PM
Climax Denial - All of my Loves are like Dreams

Amazing album!!!

here:
Paul Chain - Solitude Man 7" [heavy as fuck!! Finally I own some original release of Paul Chain. Legend!!]
Deos - Fortitude.Pain.Suffering file [absolute masterpiece of funeral doom!! Can't wait to see it on physical format]
Willful / Baculum - Metal tape [nice harsh noise made of metal abuse]
Ramleh - Works III 2xcd [I really like their psychedelic noise rock works!]
Ramleh - Valediction cd [jewel!! You people are poison!!]

For those who want to check Deos: https://funeraldeos.bandcamp.com

Hakaristi

Kulturkampf - White Pillars: 3rd demo of raw, atmospheric BM from Oz that manages to capture that elusive "underground" spirit. Has some interesting synthscapes that are more experimental than your typical pagan/heathen interludes and an excellent Forest cover too. Like on previous tapes, they continue to progress and improve since the last. I hear the full-length is very nearly completed, intrigued to hear it!

Loinen / KSNK / Pask-Alex - Noiseferatum: Finnish sludge group collab with noise artists. Slow, monolithic slabs of bass-driven muck . Feedback and electronics blend well with the doomy riffs and succeed in creating an immense release (disappointing it's a CD-R). Definitely leaves me wanting to hear more Loinen. Already familiar with KSNK from couple comps but unsure who Pask-Alex is...

Ride For Revenge - Disturbances 2011-2013: Collection of unreleased (aside from first demo) & live tracks. The live recordings with BlackGoat on vocal duties and the thundering noise + unhinged spoken-word of Wir Sind Götter III are stand-out moments.

Liver Mortis - Suited Treatment and 25 Minutes Over Holly: Always thought the LM releases on other labels sounded better than the TF/PE ones so figured it was time to revisit  - although I still prefer Cut-Rate or Crimes... these 2 are definitely a lot less "synth-wank" and more rough industrial/PE than I'd previously remembered. On to the others soon.

FreakAnimalFinland

POPOL VUH - Herzog Soundtracks
All movie soundtrack stuff in big CD box. All discs in digipaks + hardcover book. Good stuff? Of course! Finally opened the box week ago and been listening these since.

Roel Meelkop  & Mecha/Orga "Rotterdam 54:21" CD
Who?? Don't know really. While one tries to openmindedly check out global experimental music, it is simply impossible task. Can't follow everybody, not even small fraction! Nevertheless, popping in CD and being captured by unknown (to me) artists and listening disc over and over againt without really being able to say why exactly this stood out from a lot of stuff that doesn't?  Label says:

QuoteThis first collaboration between Roel Meelkop and Yiorgis Sakellariou consists of three pieces, two solos and one duet. Unusual and groundbreaking combination of modified field recordings and twisted sound of old analogue synths shows the distinct and personal approach to the electronic composition, shaped throughout the years of studio practice.

Groundbreaking...? Not sure, but very neat modified field recordings and electronics.

Z'EV "Handful of Elements" CD
Z'ev.... hmm.. Not bad. But I have hard time really getting totally into new Z'ev. Not much wrong, but very little what captures my attention?

RIDE FOR REVENGE / SADOS split tape
Two rehearsal (?) recordings of RFR style heavy and highly repeating patterns of black metal. SADOS, unlike previous recordings, is sort of black-noise. Bass, vocals, some sounds. Very primitive and simple stuff that unfortunately also falls into typicalities of "black noise".
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

HOGRA

MERCYFUL FATE "self-titled" 12"
MELVINS "Your Choice Live Series" cd
TROUM "AIWS" cd
BLACK MAYONNAISE "Dissipative Structure" LP
BLACK MAYONNAISE "Unseen Collaborator" cd

post-morten

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 20, 2013, 03:55:25 PM
Who?? Don't know really. While one tries to openmindedly check out global experimental music, it is simply impossible task. Can't follow everybody, not even small fraction!

I have a great CD by Mecha/Orga that I keep returning to, 56:24 on the Absurd label, that features really dense multi-layered drones resembling some Troum or Moljebka Pvlse. If this guy came from, let's say Berlin or Copenhagen or, umm Detroit, rather than Greece, he would've had his deserved 15 minutes of fame long time ago.

Potier

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 20, 2013, 03:55:25 PM
Who?? Don't know really. While one tries to openmindedly check out global experimental music, it is simply impossible task. Can't follow everybody, not even small fraction! Nevertheless, popping in CD and being captured by unknown (to me) artists and listening disc over and over againt without really being able to say why exactly this stood out from a lot of stuff that doesn't?

Roel Meelkop's releases are definitely worth exploring. He used to be part of Kapotte Muziek with Frans De Waard and Peter Duimelinks. Also part of minimal electronics group GOEM.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/536-Roel-Meelkop

Dr Alex

Brethren - Savage Inequalities cd
Brethren - Alienated And Radicalized cd
Brethren - The Chosen 10"
Brethren - Kingdom Coming 7"
Clive Henry - XXI - March 2013-Elements, Or: Alles Für Alle tape
Einleitungszeit - AuraNoise cd
Einleitungszeit - Human Scrap: anAtomic Prayer cd
Mournful Congregation - The Monad Of Creation cd
Mournful Congregation - The June Frost cd
Mournful Congregation - The Book of Kings cd

venus

Britney Spears - Work Bitch
Miley Cyrus - FU
Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

FreakAnimalFinland

Tourette "Brûle Mon Ame, Broie Mon Corps; Remodèle-Moi A L'image D'un Chien" CD
Phage / Skeleton Dust
Why I like for example 3"CD? For length. While I appreciate possibility to create full length album, I also realize the advantages of shorter length. This is not "mCD" or 3", but instead of filling all the space of media, CD is just 30 minutes long. Two tracks of noise, what mainly consist re-mixed materials from 2007 releases and some additional material. I can't say if it's "remix" or whether he simply did new material based on raw takes of those sessions (I have no recollections of those two releases). However, it's very good stuff. Very precise, very composed. It takes advantage of symphonic, yet minimal orchestral drones that are mixed subtle on the background, while highly distorted and hectic harsh noise is on the top. While you could say that perhaps this CD has some similarity to Jason Crumers "Let there be Crumer" (Both released same year, don't know which came first) in terms of advanced level of timing and composition of noise, it also has some similarity to... lets say Monde Bruits. For frenzied fast moving, often ultra crisp high electronics.
What I'm not great fan of, is the quality of harsh noise where pedals end up serving role of pure electronics instead of being method of modulating some specific source sound. This is not blame on Tourette, who does this extremely well, but simply my own taste. Luckily, since he does it so well, I don't mind that source sounds are heavily clouded in restless electronic storming.
If this release was 2013 release, perhaps one could put it on these lists of "best noise releases of 2013", but release came out already spring 2012. So... who has heard his 2013 release "Cendrier Du Voyag" tape??

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

martialgodmask

Darkthrone - The Underground Resistance

Possibly the best "modern" DT album?

IFOTS - Pride

Lee has uploaded a sample track from his new album, sounds cracking, really excited for it.

burdizzo

Netzach - ''Altitude of Thurs" LP.
First time I played this in ages, and I really feckin' enjoyed it! Good old monotonous and mechanical industrial noise. Can't beat it!