Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy vomit

LEVIATHAN - True Traitor, True Whore
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

Levas

Best from today:

Flesh Coffin - Devil Worship in the Slaughterhouse - What an excellent tape! Brutal and expresive junk abuse. Very very good.

Doroga – Ii
- very interesting first side of the tape. The second one was slightly too long and/or nothing too good offered. Overall - very good impression.

Rather good from today:

Concrete Mascara - The Answer in the ashes - Rather good record, but somewhat lack of hooks that would make it VERY good. But enjoyable.

Cheapmahines - Kept: 1994-96
- Interesting record, but somehow I truly paid attention to it just in a couple of places. Most of the time the sound went somewhere through me.

ok-good from today:

Jeph Jerman - Ingress - Maybe after listening to noisier record it is quite difficult to transform your ears to listen to Jerman. but it is quite interesting. and i'll give it a couple more listens later on.

Filth - Winter Mind - Hm. Was expecting something more. Not a bad record, but the sound gets rather weak from time to time and there are those weird "jamming" places that were quite annoying

Ashley Choke

Got a bunch of Pure CD's fro Mattias/RTB that really took me by suprise

Le Syndicat - Corrumpate + Relikat & Schraguemusik
My first proper exposure to this legendary project. For some reason I always expected Le Syndicat to be too Industrial for my taste. But after first listen I totally dig these two. Really noisy and truly old school from a time where there was no distinct line between Noise, Industrial and PE. The way it should be

Dead Body Love - Maximum Dose
As with the aforementioned, my virginity with this project. I was always under the impression that DBL was pure Harsh Noise wheres this has plenty of almost PE/Industrial elements. Not quite sure what to make of it yet. The rhythmic feel sometimes gets to much, and reminds me of the heaps of mostly horrible Ant Zen cd's I dug as a teenager. Will have to give it a few more listens before passing judgement. And I need to get Lo Fi Power Carnage

FreakAnimalFinland

All old Le Syndicat is gold. All Pure discs worth getting.
DBL disc pretty much sums up his style. If you like it, you will like any old stuff basically.

I can't underline enough how great PURE/RRR series is. If you can get over the non-existent artwork/crappy packaging, the material itself is most often simply amazing. All Emil Beaulieau discs belong to his best. Incapacitants might be stronger than As Loud as Possible, Consumer Electronics is very rare case of his old stuff on CD. Haters CD is probably among my top-5 noise albums ever. Söldnergeist guaranteed german industrial. Le Syndicat, DMDN, Ramleh, etc.. brilliant old tapes.
PBK / Hands To / AMK genius collaboration! Pain Jerk CD is probably best pain jerk?! Masonna, MSBR, Violent Onsen Geisha, etc all are good. Some of them not their best, but not at worst either. And... and... oh, you simply can't go wrong. If you didn't like some particular disc, it's cheap enough to give to friend or whatever.

It's very often I return to this series, and I think should give playing next to Rend, Zone Nord, naj, AMK and few others which I have listened less than many others.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Ashley Choke

Couldn't aggree more. Consumer Electronics - Teenage Nuremberg : One of my all-time PE/Noise records

bitewerksMTB

I don't remember "Teenage Nuremberg" being nothing but low-level hiss...?

Been listening to UNRELEASED HORROR SOUNDTRACKS tape from Unholy Passions

ImpulsyStetoskopu

And RUNZELSTIRN & GURGELSTOCK with "Dein Mund So Rot..." CD, which is the best in their massive discography. All PURE series is classic, no doubt...

Ashley Choke

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 17, 2011, 10:34:19 PM
I don't remember "Teenage Nuremberg" being nothing but low-level hiss...?

Been listening to UNRELEASED HORROR SOUNDTRACKS tape from Unholy Passions

Give it a relisten. Real gems of the album are not the opener but the two hissing synth tracks following it. The retarted youthful bitterness and the albums uneven structure is IMO the charm and genius

FreakAnimalFinland

I think one of the absolute turn-off's was Thurston Moore CD. I always thought it sucked ass. Otherwise very little of complaints. I recall label told that CD sold several thousand copies (no wonder...), but then bands like Akala, nAJ, etc probably sold very little?
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

P-K

dug up the Deathprod box ........AMAZING

Järtecknet

Quote from: AC on November 17, 2011, 09:41:38 PM
Got a bunch of Pure CD's fro Mattias/RTB that really took me by suprise

Le Syndicat - Corrumpate + Relikat & Schraguemusik
My first proper exposure to this legendary project. For some reason I always expected Le Syndicat to be too Industrial for my taste. But after first listen I totally dig these two. Really noisy and truly old school from a time where there was no distinct line between Noise, Industrial and PE. The way it should be
got them as well. i just heard the tracks on the broken flag: a retrospective 1982-1985 box before and i can only agree about the quality. as said earlier on you could ask for more regarding the packaging yet price tag is really low.

listening to the new family underground cd right now. there are ups and downs yet there is a lot of great tracks. sometimes i think the guitar takes up a bit to much place but it all sums up to a solid recording.

dfylr

Nyodene D - Every Knee Shall Bow - Assembly Of Hatred.

Sewer Goddess - Disciples Of Shit (Live Waste) - Black Plagve.

Steel Hook Prostheses - Torturous Anxiety - L-White.

Demonologists/Deathstench - Incantations In Dead Tongues - Black Goat records.

Riz Ortolani - Cannibal Holocaust (Original Soundtrack) - Grindhouse Releasing.

Brad

The Klinik - Fear EP
Megaptera - Curse of the Scarecrow CD
Shallow Waters - Equal Eyes LP

RG

John Mannion - Slice Through Or/In Glassmetal LP
Surprised I haven't seen this mentioned around here. One long track on each side, plenty of variety so it doesn't get boring. Could appeal to fans of junk metal (side B) and broken machine sounds. Good dirty sound and heavily treated vocals. Very intense at times.

XXX

Quote from: RG on November 21, 2011, 06:49:35 AM
John Mannion - Slice Through Or/In Glassmetal LP
Surprised I haven't seen this mentioned around here. One long track on each side, plenty of variety so it doesn't get boring. Could appeal to fans of junk metal (side B) and broken machine sounds. Good dirty sound and heavily treated vocals. Very intense at times.

haven't heard this output, but saw him live a month or so before this came out and was very pleased with what was hearing.