ironfistofthesun

non...back to mono
eyeless in gaza..plague of years
cut hands...black mamba
new death waltz lp's
andrew king ...deus ingnotus

ARKHE

GRUNT - World Draped In Camouflage
Grips you by the throat and won't let go. Grunt plays sophisticated power electronic art only! Superbly crafted.

PJ Harvey - Let England Shake
Too fucking good. Was supposed to head out but this came on after Grunt and I find it hard to turn it off. It drips with an austere and sincere humanity that is horribly absent from art and music in general. The implications of war. Which is what true power electronics actually can approach, though from a very different (but equally human) perspective.

other things this week:
DIETER MUH - Heterodoxie

CLEW OF THESEUS - The Death Urge

Verlautbarung reinforces its position as an elite industrial label. Both these two albums are golden.

NORTH667

Quote from: Levas on October 20, 2012, 12:59:42 PM
886vg & scant intone is my number one though there are weird silent pauses that seems like the problem with dubbing

No dubbing problems, it's the way it is... You are not the first who told me about it...

Thanks for the comment...

jake

Took me a while to jump on the Cult of Youth bandwagon but so glad I finally did. The two full lengths are excellent, high-energy, incredibly catchy neo-folk with a punk edge. The Devil's Coals 7" with the Martial Canterel cover on the B-side is also essential listening.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: ddmurph on October 26, 2012, 12:35:17 AM(the jean dubuffet reissue that tochnit aleph/rumpsti pumpsti just put out is also incredible by the way)

Whoo hoo, thanks for the tip!

(Wouldn't a re-release of the whole, original 6x10" "Experiences Musicales" be brilliant?)
Shikata ga nai.

icepick method

Quote from: P-K on October 26, 2012, 05:55:57 PM

pisses all over 90% of  'martial industrial'
Did anyone else notice this homage?

I bought this retail and hated it at first for its pop sensibilities, but it really is amazing.
Industrial-noise zine archive http://shock-corridor.blogspot.com

tiny_tove

Quote from: ironfistofthesun on October 26, 2012, 06:50:37 PM
non...back to mono

how is it?
I am so looking forward to listen to this

Deus Ignotus is one of favourite records of he last years.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

whateverforever

Dusa "glesbygdbox" - download thanks to the labels online archive. Really wish I had the real box. Like the Dusa stuff I have heard before but this is fantastic soundcollage, presumably vinyl and tape loops. Sort of reminds me of Porest, NWW...
Have listened to this countless times this last month.

Matthias

Vanessa Rossetto - Exotic Exit LP (Kye)
Elaborate mix of various field recordings and instrumentation which almost feels orchestrated at times. Segments of people talking. A nice, fragile feel throughout the album, yet somewhat massive. Currently picking up everything I can find from Kye, and this was another good one.

Sewer Election & Frederikke Hoffmeier - Den Blege Grå Tone LP (Second Sleep)
Long anticipated collaboration album from two of my favorite current Scandi artists. Hoffmeier more known as Puce Mary, this is a carefully composed mix of the sounds of both acts. Perhaps a slight bit more arty than I was expecting. A gloomy affair heavily relying on tape manipulations and concrete sounds, with a recited poem returning in different forms. Sterile and cold vibes all over. Great, great stuff. Some surface noise, but with some tonearm adjustements everything was just fine. Superb packaging as usual from the still criminally underrated Second Sleep label.

Mattias G

Quote from: Matthias on October 29, 2012, 11:42:16 AM
Vanessa Rossetto - Exotic Exit LP (Kye)
Elaborate mix of various field recordings and instrumentation which almost feels orchestrated at times. Segments of people talking. A nice, fragile feel throughout the album, yet somewhat massive. Currently picking up everything I can find from Kye, and this was another good one.

Great to see that you are into the Kye stuff Matthias. I have almost everything besides some of the limited 7"/lathes? and no release is bad. Some of them are on my list of the best things that been released in the recent years for sure. The Exotic Exit LP and the Astor-Alcor LP is on my list of the highlights of 2012. It´s even stronger than the Vanessa Rossetto-Mineral Orange LP which was phenomenal. But the Astor LP is fucking mind blowing stuff.
By the way don´t forget the Graham Lambkin/Jason Lescalleet ‎collaborations. Essential as they say...

mdtdeath

Portishead - Third
Demdike Stare- Elemental

m.

Climax Denial - All Of My Loves Are Like Dreams cd (Assembly of Hatred)
The Hafler Trio - A thirsty fish cd (Korm Plastics)
Virgin Prunes - Over the rainbow lp (baby records)

Matthias

Quote from: Mattias G on October 29, 2012, 02:40:16 PM
Great to see that you are into the Kye stuff Matthias. I have almost everything besides some of the limited 7"/lathes? and no release is bad. Some of them are on my list of the best things that been released in the recent years for sure. The Exotic Exit LP and the Astor-Alcor LP is on my list of the highlights of 2012. It´s even stronger than the Vanessa Rossetto-Mineral Orange LP which was phenomenal. But the Astor LP is fucking mind blowing stuff.

Just ordered the Astor LP, never heard of before. Thanks for the tip.

sprachlos

Quote from: Matthias on October 29, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: Mattias G on October 29, 2012, 02:40:16 PM

Just ordered the Astor LP, never heard of before. Thanks for the tip.

Agree with MG about the greatness of "Alcor". Citing Scott Faust: "The superb beauty and intelligence of the editing is what separates Astor from the pack." Exactly. A little less precision and it might have fallen flat, I think. Does anyone now who Astor is? A Vincent over the Sink related thing?

bitewerksMTB

Listened to all 3 of the new Freak Animal LPs- Grunt's may be the best of the year!