PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: online prowler on April 26, 2014, 01:35:59 AM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 26, 2014, 01:26:04 AM
Quote from: urall on April 25, 2014, 01:59:13 PM
Blodvite - Tänkta Dialoger cs
As always excellent tape loops, with a dark and somewhat unsettling feel. The only complaint i have with Blodvite tapes is that they're always too short.
Is this still available somewhere? NEED!

Limited edition. Think only 55 copies. Tried to get it for the distro, but not avail at that moment for wholesale.
Yeah and seems to be sold out from the label. Damn!

EDIT: Managed to get a copy!

eyestrain

Quote from: online prowler on April 26, 2014, 01:35:59 AM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 26, 2014, 01:26:04 AM
Quote from: urall on April 25, 2014, 01:59:13 PM
Blodvite - Tänkta Dialoger cs
As always excellent tape loops, with a dark and somewhat unsettling feel. The only complaint i have with Blodvite tapes is that they're always too short.
Is this still available somewhere? NEED!

Limited edition. Think only 55 copies. Tried to get it for the distro, but not avail at that moment for wholesale.

RUDE.

Baglady

It wasn't meant to be sold. Given out for free with orders. But yeah, it deserves a larger quantity and I wouldnt have minded paying for it, it's damn good.

online prowler

Quote from: Baglady on April 26, 2014, 03:12:46 PM
It wasn't meant to be sold. Given out for free with orders. But yeah, it deserves a larger quantity and I wouldnt have minded paying for it, it's damn good.

Viktor mentioned this. Only avail w vinyl orders if I understood correctly, but I managed to get one personal copy.

deathcamp

SHIFT "Altamont Rising" CD
(Cold Spring, 2014)
Received today, listened two times, it is just excellent!

CALIGULA031 "Bachelorette Party" ltd. tape
(IOPS, 2014)
Awesome layout/texts/concept. Stinking tape though. Musically as great as other releases of C031.

SHIFT/HH "Full Weight Of The Opposition" 10"
(Unsound, 2013)
Finally ordered, and glad to have this pure piece of hate and power!

online prowler

Quote from: deathcamp on April 26, 2014, 09:03:35 PM
(Cold Spring, 2014)

Anyone seen proper reviews of this album? Would be interesting to read. What I've heard from it hold potential venom power. Next on the purchase list.

martialgodmask

Quote from: online prowler on April 27, 2014, 02:37:22 AM
Quote from: deathcamp on April 26, 2014, 09:03:35 PM
(Cold Spring, 2014)

Anyone seen proper reviews of this album? Would be interesting to read. What I've heard from it hold potential venom power. Next on the purchase list.

http://www.luxatenealibros.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/shift-altamont-rising.html Only this one, if you can read Spanish(?).

urall

Quote from: hkso on April 25, 2014, 04:51:47 PM
Urall: I think you probably haven't listened properly to the tapes... all tracks on Slutstationen are exclusive. Vit Fana tracks on Venice... has vocals on them, while the one on Slutstationen is instrumental.

Ah ok, thanx for pointing that out. Need to re-listen then.

Btw,@Scat-O-Logy there's also a new Blodvite tape out on Throne Heap which is still available from the label. (just in case you didn't know already)

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: urall on April 27, 2014, 09:17:06 PM
Btw,@Scat-O-Logy there's also a new Blodvite tape out on Throne Heap which is still available from the label. (just in case you didn't know already)
I actually ordered it couple of days ago but thanks anyway man!

deathcamp

CONTROL "Deadly Sins" CD (Malignant, 2010)
GO "Remember" DLP (Tesco, 1997)

mdtdeath

Jaakko Vanhala - Here Be Lions (CD, Freak Animal, 2013)
MSBR - The Final Harsh Work #22 (CDr, Spatter, 1999)
K2 / Positive Adjustments - Sprouts And Memories (CDr, Murderabilia Records, 2012)

Baglady

SMALL CRUEL PARTY - An Accident In Substance 3CD (Harbinger)
Lying in bed, exhausted from studying, listening through all 3 CDs. Just brilliant. The sound in some of the later stuff is so crisp and vibrant it feels like being "there" so to speak. Need some Colley/Crawl Unit, Hands To etc. too... Suggestions?

BLODVITE  - s/t C18 (Preafekt Kassetter)
Got this for free with my latest order from Järtecknet. Nice treat! As for the recording, it starts out very harsh for being Blodvite. Piercing frequencies, but moving into more usual Ottosson territory along the way. Still different from the other four Blodvite releases in my shelf. The recording, while not being anything groundbreaking or by noise standards weird at all, puzzles me for some reason. Good one.

SHUB NIGGURATH - Horror Creatures LP (American Line)
Bought it for the a-side, the demo Horror Creatures. Never got into the later stuff, but this demo is just perfect. Has that Morbid Angel pre-Altars feel to it.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Baglady on April 28, 2014, 11:05:43 AMBLODVITE  - s/t C18 (Preafekt Kassetter)
Got this for free with my latest order from Järtecknet. Nice treat!
Is this some new tape or cat# Dokument 1?

Baglady

Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 28, 2014, 03:04:22 PM
Quote from: Baglady on April 28, 2014, 11:05:43 AMBLODVITE  - s/t C18 (Preafekt Kassetter)

It's cat# Dokument 1, yeah.

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: Baglady on April 28, 2014, 03:06:33 PM
Quote from: Scat-O-Logy on April 28, 2014, 03:04:22 PM

It's cat# Dokument 1, yeah.
Ogay, thanks for the reply.