Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

The STAB shirt has been available for a few days and has now been added to the Unrest mailorder.
£12.00 plus p+p. Sizes are M, L and XL

The Hatred is Nothing Without Action tape has also been added to the mailorder. £5.00 plus p+p.

www.unrestproductions.co.uk
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

yosef666

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on June 06, 2014, 06:52:11 PMThe Hatred is Nothing Without Action tape has also been added to the mailorder. £5.00 plus p+p.
I'll have a few copies at Analog Worship for US folks.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

A few HINWA tapes go to Analogue Worship to cut down on cost for some of the US people who for obvious reasons couldn't make it to London and another small number goes to Freak Animal to settle old trades and that is it for distros. Sorry to be a bastard to other distros but the tape was made to help fund UFoI and that's what it's doing.

One XL left of the STAB t-shirt!

GEWALTMONOPOL

STAB ELECTRONICS - Instruments for Operating on Mutant Women LP is here.

£15.00 plus p+p.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for details.

GEWALTMONOPOL

To celebrate the pending reissue of POGROM - Degancios Suros on CD a run of 25 t-shirts have been made. White print on black Fruit of the Loom super premium shirts. Sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL.

£12.00 plus p+p.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

C601

Quote from: yosef666 on June 06, 2014, 11:32:02 PM
Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on June 06, 2014, 06:52:11 PMThe Hatred is Nothing Without Action tape has also been added to the mailorder. £5.00 plus p+p.

sold out?

yosef666

Quote from: C601 on June 25, 2014, 09:54:28 PM
Quote from: yosef666 on June 06, 2014, 11:32:02 PM

sold out?
Yes, sold out quite quickly I'm afraid.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

The HINWA tape can still be ordered from me.

I have one copy of STAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant II LP in stock. It's Keith's last copy and I'm selling it on his behalf. Copies of the new STAB LP on Urashima still exist as well.

Pogrom shirt still not added to the mailorder but all sizes are still in stock and can be ordered via email. unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk.

Other news is we've started putting together the bill for UFoI 2015.

www.unrestproductions.co.uk

online prowler

Got the STAB T-shirt yesterday. Ace quality. Can recommend ordering merch from this label. Keep up the hate propaganda!

cr

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on June 25, 2014, 03:20:51 PM

To celebrate the pending reissue of POGROM - Degancios Suros on CD a run of 25 t-shirts have been made. White print on black Fruit of the Loom super premium shirts. Sizes are S, M, L, XL and XXL.

£12.00 plus p+p.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Degancios Suros on CD - That's great!

GEWALTMONOPOL

Two new releases:

ZYKLON SS - Anti-Personnel Explosive Device, tape

Debut release from this new UK act. Special packaging in a run of 96. Sample track here: https://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/zyklon-ss-march-for-blood

£8.00

POGROM - Degancios Suros, CD

The tape sold out very fast and a reissue was needed. Not least to undercut certain chancers charging overinflated money on Discogs. 300 copies gives people a decent chance of obtaining one. Joint release with Terror.

£8.00

Package Deal: Pogrom t-shirt plus CD £15.00. Size XL, L, M, S.

No PM's! Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Shipping Monday!

GEWALTMONOPOL

To everyone ordering the ZSS tape and especially distros. I have run out of material and only 20+ are completed. The rest will have to wait until I've scavenged more car wrecks. This means that multiple copies for distros aren't available at the moment. A few copies still remain so to secure one now email me. Those who arrive too late can go on a list.

GEWALTMONOPOL

To everyone I have not replied to yet. There are lots of emails coming in and I'm answering them one by one. I still have one last night shift left to do and the weekend is mainly about Shift rehearsals for the Shards of Ordinance festival in September. A few orders were sent yesterday and I should be able to squeeze a few more in on my way to work today.

I'm am somewhat overwhelmed at the moment so thank you everyone for your patience.

GEWALTMONOPOL

I managed to put together a few more ZSS boxes. Still not enough for any distros so please don't ask. Individual orders only. Special packaging - £8.00 and they are HEAVY so postage abroad is high!

Still available:

POGROM - Degancios Suros, CD
SHIFT - Altamont Rising, LP
V/A - Hatred Is Nothing Without Action, tape

Order at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk