M.I.A. / Bizarre Uproar "Savage Cleansing" 2xCD / M.I.A. "Sensual Desperation"

Started by Neons Fanzine, April 07, 2023, 02:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neons Fanzine

New releases from Neons Publishing:

M.I.A. / Bizarre Uproar "Savage Cleansing" 2xCD
Double album, twice the savagery. M.I.A. is noisier and more psychotic than ever. Feedback everywhere, buried screams and disturbing samples. It feels like a call to senseless violence. Bizarre Uproar continues his trance-inducing noise he started in his latest releases, but this time in such a brutal fashion that brings back his earlier sound to the mix. A suffocating atmosphere for a really dark release.

M.I.A. "Sensual Desperation" CD
Reissue of the tape from 2021. Remastered by Grant Richardson. The most melancholic work by M.I.A. so far, with an hypnotic atmosphere and blasts of noisy feedback.

Stream : neonspublishing.bandcamp.com
WEBSTORE: neonspublishing.limitedrun.com

There are also a few other Neons and Filth & Violence CDs (Bizarre Uproar, Snuff)
The CDs are only for sale in Europe from me.

Only a pack (limited copies) including BU/MIA "Savage Cleansing" /MIA "Sensual Desperation" / Mobb Deep "Infamous Demos" / Poing de Force "Soundtrack" CDs is available for the countries out of Europe.

All the new regulations, the new overpriced shipping, all the custom papers are too much to handle so there are distros that will carry a good load of the two new releases, M.I.A. / Bizarre Uproar " Savage Cleansing" 2xCD and M.I.A. "Sensual Desperation" CD.

The distros are the following (they may have not received the CDs yet, but you can still reach them out)
SCREAM AND WRITHE (Canada) https://www.screamandwrithe.com/ / IG @screamandwrithe
FREAK ANIMAL (Finland) http://nhfastore.net/
FRINGE RECORDS (USA) email Fringerecordsdistro@gmail.com / IG @fringerecordsnyc
FILTH AND VIOLENCE (Finland) email fv@live.fi
MARZIPAN HOOLIGAN (Belgium) email gerritvanhorebeek1@gmail.com / IG @thankyourluckystars69
MICHAEL CARROLL (Mexico) email isamucarroll1985@gmail.com  / IG @lt_marion_cobretti
PAIN APPENDIX (USA) IG @orderofdecay (he will have them on the euro tour only from the date in Belgium, April 30)

Thanks to all of the people who helped me distribute, and to all of you who support my work year after year. You rule!