Textured Bird Transmission • Rays Of The Future • CDr
Dead Wood / Phantom Heron Seas • Microbes • 3" CDr
Magia Nuda / Deterge • Split • C20
Deterge • Intellect • C60
Soft Option Killing • Soft Option Killing • C40
Prurient | Sickness • Silent Sick Summer Slum • C12
Regosphere • Gutter Swarm • C58
Witch Cult • Witch Cult • single sided 12"
Dead Wood / Phantom Heron Seas • Sunshine Daily Commercial • single sided 7" lathe
Spektr • Et Fugit Interea Fugit Irreparabile Tempus • LP

bitewerksMTB

VA - White Eye of Winter Watching 2xcs

NON & Genocide Organ contributed to a tape compilation?

FreakAnimalFinland

When it's 1000 copies made, I guess doesn't matter it's tape?
I sometimes think, many "big" bands could do compilations, but they aren't asked since people assume it's some different league.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

bitewerksMTB

You're joking, right? $25 for a 2xtape set limited to 1000 copies; packaging & tapes better be top quality.

np:

THE HAUNTING PRESENCE
MIDNIGHT satanic royalty- growing on me esp if i skip around. "necromania" is pretty awesome

STREETMEAT

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 25, 2011, 01:24:02 AM
You're joking, right? $25 for a 2xtape set limited to 1000 copies; packaging & tapes better be top quality.

the "limited edition" of the comp was 100bucks and sold quick. do wish it was cheaper but will all those names im sure it cost great amount to put it out.

P-K

a lot of Bad Sector recently ......

pontifx

mz. 412 - nordik battle signs

FreakAnimalFinland

HIJOKAIDAN "THE NOISE"
hmm... I have been waiting for couple years, when to start this monstrous 30xCD box.... With 2 CD's behind, both 1979 recordngs, I wonder why I didn't start this sooner? It's wild, it is crude and simple. It's the old school of jap noise, when noise meant just disharmony, chaos and wreckage. When it wasn't neat pedals or strong bursts. Some of the tracks, where it's mainly just disturbing "no-talent" guitar wreckage, it gets to the very core of anti-music. Lacks any of coolness of effects what for example Solmania's or KK Null's guitar works would have. This is just anti-music disturbance in very basic level. So, 28 more discs to go!!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Ashmonger

Climax Denial/Discordance/Human Larvae/Moribund/Sewer Goddes/Sharpwaist (6xC10, Phage Tapes): cool box, with a neat 8 page booklet, with one page per artist. Climax Denial and Discordance seem a bit less interesting than the other artists. The second Sewer Goddess track also seemed a bit less, while the first one is very good.
I first had doubts about getting this box though. 6 C10's for $25 isn't too much, seeing as most distro's and labels have a standard price for tapes, regardless of the length. However, on the other hand, it is quite a lot for 1h of music. In the end I got it, because I knew half of the acts and knew I'd like them, was interested in the other ones and I do like the look of this kind of boxes!

bitewerksMTB

That Phage tapeset is really nice. That was for his 100th release, I think? Got it in a trade with Sam & I felt like I shortchanged him when I saw it for whatever it was I sent him. He runs an excellant label.

Just listened to BESTIAL RAIDS "prime evil damnation" LP with excellant grimoire insert inside the gatefold sleeve. nice artwork which seems to have been influenced by the TEITENBLOOD 2LP. i like this Lp more than anything else I've heard from B.R. (split 7" & previous full-length).

also
IN LEAGUE WITH SATAN "black mass in the church of rats" (may have to pick up the LP.)
ARCHGOAT "blessed vulva" (so far better than their previous full-length)

ConcreteMascara

Mueran Humanos - S/T LP - saw these guys last night and their live sound is definitely more raw and energetic but this LP is still quite good. Sort of like NEU! meets Cold Cave but crazier. Good shit!
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

bitewerksMTB

"the "limited edition" of the comp was 100bucks and sold quick"

What's the lim.ed. vers of the recent Hospital Prod 2xtape comp?* Must have some AMAZING packaging to justify the cost! I'll be getting a copy of the reg. ed. in a trade from one of the contributors...

late night listening:
new BESTIAL RAIDS lp
COUGH/WOUNDED KINGS lp

*Nevermind, found the info on discogs:

"Special edition of 97 copies in additional packaging with different color tape labels then the regular version. Included is a 4x6" embroidered patch, 11x17" double-sided poster, 104-page color booklet of collage artwork, a Hospital Productions decal, and an additional insert that is hand-numbered and signed by Dominick Fernow, dated "10/31/97"."

Anyone know what the 'additional packaging' is?

RyanWreck

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 27, 2011, 07:35:04 PM
"the "limited edition" of the comp was 100bucks and sold quick"

What's the lim.ed. vers of the recent Hospital Prod 2xtape comp?* Must have some AMAZING packaging to justify the cost! I'll be getting a copy of the reg. ed. in a trade from one of the contributors...

Thick booklet with art, patch, double sided poster and some other novelty stuff. First post in the following link has a few pictures of the stuff: http://www.stenchforums.net/hospital-productions-t32-680.html

Still not worth $100.

dfylr

Iam noticeing lately this great need from artists to release these expensive novilty albums where the pay off isnt really worth the over all investment.What ever happened to artists releasing basic cassettes or cd's with a sticker or maybe a basic printed patch for 15 or so bucks?I understand things are more expensive with the economy but people should concider whats affordable and whats just plian ridiculous!! $100.00's really???

RG

Listened to the new Bizarre Uproar and Cloama LPs today. Just one listen each so far: I'm liking this newer BU approach much like I'm a fan of newer Mania. Last track was particularly tasty

New Cloama LP will need a few more listens to digest. I detected some similarities to the 7" from a few years ago? The female vocals on the Side B track work well.