THEY - DO STUFF

Started by slagfrenzy tapes, February 06, 2021, 02:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagfrenzy tapes

Primitive, old school industrial, with an obsessive, post-mortem feel.

"There's something uniquely old school and primitive at work here, capturing the claustrophobic, unsettled and fragmented sound of early Illusion of Safety or mid-late '80s industrial on a whole, contemporising it, and filling it in with an obsessive, post-mortem feel. delivers a steady cascade of abstract sounds, festering with grinding pneumatic throb, coarse frequency blasts and sputtering electronic oscillations, with spliced snippets of processed, flanged vocals and a general sense of social anxiety and disaffection. A unique and challenging take on heavy electronics for fans of Puce Mary, She Spread Sorrow, Atrax Morgue".

"I enjoy destroying everything because I enjoy leaving nothing un-destroyed." - some dude

A potent collection of clatter and smash best experienced at full volume, the material has been carefully remixed & remastered,

Now uncovered and unleashed, a masterpiece of uncomfortable electronics and intoxicating sound collage, disturbing hum and spurting chirps.

Jagged waves of shrieking shatter from the dueling
& Excavated from the deep archives of the mid-2020s pairing at their most chaotic, from tumbling concrete to steely landscapes, and is an essential
An uncompromising and austere listen, filled with huge swaths of noise, feedback and confusion. It was also an incredible listen. Either to use a musical palate cleanser or to just get lost in.

Tapes have been sent. Out of print.

With compliments

Slagfrenzy Tapes

piisti

Reading your texts is like watching alcoholic uncle in family reunion... You never know what comes next.  Thanks for that!

NaturalOrthodoxy

I'm confused, why have you copy and pasted the entire blurb that Cold Spring posted about the Himukalt reissue?

markov00

Not only the text is copied from Himuklat reissue, but also from Spastic Colon release on Troniks
The user account seems to be deleted

NaturalOrthodoxy

Thank christ, this guy's shitposting was getting out of hand

Electro Surgeon

INNERCITY UPRISING RECORDS
AUSTRALIAN NOISE AND PUNK