CS: ТИНКТУРА, MUTANT APE, FLAGELLATIO ORGASMUS x THE HATERS, ORGANOMEHANIZM, ZFK

Started by ABGVRD, April 02, 2022, 12:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABGVRD

This batch was ready in the beginning of March but I was so frustrated and shocked by the Putin's war aggression towards Ukraine that it was hard for me to anounce it. Anyway, here are five new cassettes by ROKOT.

The post service for Russia is still available these days for most countries except Poland, Sweden and Denmark. So feel free to contact me for bulk trades.
As for a personal purchase either wholesales. Paypal claimed that it has stopped the operations in Russia though I had no chance of checking if it is for real so if you're interested in a purchase - write to me and we will figure out the current situation together. abgurd@gmail.com

Samples are here: https://www.instagram.com/abgvrd.rokot/reels/

Fuck war, fuck Putin. Slava Ukraini.

RKT-17 ZFK Aktion, Zeremonie Alpha / Chaos / Verwesung / Kosmos
ZFK was a member of an anonymous circle, which included the Russian projects Public Immorality, Funkstillesender and Komatöserzustand, and existed from 2003 to 2005. Aktion, Zeremonie Alpha / Chaos / Verwesung / Kosmos - the first officially mentioned recording of the project - was released in 2004 on CDR by the author in the amount of 200 copies, but everything indicates that there are hardly more than 5 pieces in the world.
The album is one 30-minute piece of deep lo-fi smoothly changing Noise. The recording is mostly based on radio noise and synthesized hermetic drones.

RKT-24 FLAGELLATIO ORGASMUS x THE HATERS
Flagellatio Orgasmus, a Power Electronics project by Alexander Konyaev, is known for his rather extreme works on the subject of abuse, domestic violence, serial killers and other topics typical for remote regions of Russia. Several years ago his albums were released by Filth And Violence, Viva Angel Press, RRRecords and others.
This mail-art collaboration was created in 2018. Alex sent GX Jupitter-Larsen a tape with 50 minutes of source material: feedbacks, scrap metal, tape and vinyl manipulations. After some time, the modern noise evangelist returned with two 24-minute tracks of bubbling and seething noise. Pictures by GX Jupitter-Larsen.

RKT-25 MUTANT APE Institutional Pressure
MUTANT APE is a well-known Harsh Noise project from the UK that was active in 2006-2016.
«Institutional Pressure» track was recorded in 2014 and intended for a split with some Russian project which didn't happen.
About twelve minutes of dense rattling noise with occasional glimpses of synth harmonies. The work is reminiscent of some of Matthew Bower's recordings (SKULLFLOWER & The Yllustrous Forger Of Dreams).

RKT-26 ORGANOMEHANIZM Кристаллизация Мочи В Мозгу
Organomehanizm is a project of Kirill Stoukaline, a member of the now defunct duo Reductio Ad Absurdum. Kirill has been a non-public but active member of the Leningrad noise underground since the mid-1990s. Recordings by RAA and his solo project, among others, were released by Ultra - Alexander Lebedev-Frontov's label.
The Crystallization of Urine in the Brain was recorded in 2008, after which it was sporadically refined over the next 13 years. 24 minutes of analog abrasive noise.

RKT-27 ТИНКТУРА I
Tinktura is a duo of the members of the polar black metal band Varzuga, whose mini-album was released by Rokot in autumn 2021.
The material for the first and so far the only record was created during 2012-2013 in the forests and cellars of the Kola Peninsula. Screams and howls, ritual-industrial percussion, overdriven guitar rumble and feedbacks, and an overall atmosphere of shamanism and endorcism. When creating this album, the authors were clearly inspired by the works of Moëvöt and Will Over Matter.