Beaten up, because of your project?

Started by SNR, June 14, 2013, 01:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bleak Existence

next thing that can happen is that you catch cancer and  be raped by them

simulacrum

Imagine the irony if this dude ever gets cancer.

I'm amusing myself with the thought of him starting a crowd-sourcing (a la Kickstarter) to help him pay bills- "Hello, I'm so-and-so of the PE project, Halalnihil, who has released albums such as Fuck Every Person On Earth Who Has Cancer. I was recently diagnosed with leukemia and, unfortunately, I do not have insurance and Halalnihil cannot keep releasing albums if all of my money is going to medical bills. So, to offset the cost of my treatments, I will be releasing a Kickstarter-exclusive Halalnihil album called, 'Help Every Person On Earth Who Has Cancer.'"

evil_scientist

Quote from: simulacrum on June 16, 2013, 10:03:56 PM
Imagine the irony if this dude ever gets cancer.

I'm amusing myself with the thought of him starting a crowd-sourcing (a la Kickstarter) to help him pay bills- "Hello, I'm so-and-so of the PE project, Halalnihil, who has released albums such as Fuck Every Person On Earth Who Has Cancer. I was recently diagnosed with leukemia and, unfortunately, I do not have insurance and Halalnihil cannot keep releasing albums if all of my money is going to medical bills. So, to offset the cost of my treatments, I will be releasing a Kickstarter-exclusive Halalnihil album called, 'Help Every Person On Earth Who Has Cancer.'"

It's like Anal Cunt's coma song.

SNR

Everybody can get cancer... that's the irony/point of the whole release.. and some "twist" about the concent.
I just don't understand people why get upset by a title like that, especially in a forum like this... in this case, you could easily notice to more well-known, and recognized P.E. artists similar things, like "imagine the irony if this dudes ever gets raped by niggers" or "imagine the irony of this dudes ever gets beaten up by people who have children" ... I am sorry, but making points like this is sooooo useless, and extremely childish... but I am don't really want to write here more thing, I just tell my story, and that's all.
But hell, I am waiting for another punishment by some people, because of that material, what have the equal "fun" level, what the M.M.R.E.A.F. have.. even if this material is more obscure: http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=3188.0

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: SNR on June 17, 2013, 02:42:08 PM
Everybody can get cancer... that's the irony/point of the whole release.. and some "twist" about the concent.
I just don't understand people why get upset by a title like that, especially in a forum like this... in this case, you could easily notice to more well-known, and recognized P.E. artists similar things, like "imagine the irony if this dudes ever gets raped by niggers" or "imagine the irony of this dudes ever gets beaten up by people who have children" ... I am sorry, but making points like this is sooooo useless, and extremely childish... but I am don't really want to write here more thing, I just tell my story, and that's all.
But hell, I am waiting for another punishment by some people, because of that material, what have the equal "fun" level, what the M.M.R.E.A.F. have.. even if this material is more obscure: http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=3188.0

Don't worry.... this is normal here and there. There wouldn't be problem if your name was ... nevermind... let say more well known than yours :)

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: Dr Alex on June 17, 2013, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: SNR on June 17, 2013, 02:42:08 PMeven if this material is more obscure: http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=3188.0

I'm really glad that they beat your ass because of this releases!
Hate people, not animals!

Also, all this is poor way to advertises your project.

Come on, what do you have problem with this title? Do you want to be moral in case of art? Do you want to set up bounderies in art or music? If so, tell me, what should be taboo or not?  I have already known - this is hate to animals... what more?

Dr Alex

Quote from: ImpulsyStetoskopu on June 17, 2013, 04:41:30 PM
Quote from: Dr Alex on June 17, 2013, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: SNR on June 17, 2013, 02:42:08 PMeven if this material is more obscure: http://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=3188.0

I'm really glad that they beat your ass because of this releases!
Hate people, not animals!

Also, all this is poor way to advertises your project.

Come on, what do you have problem with this title? Do you want to be moral in case of art? Do you want to set up bounderies in art or music? If so, tell me, what should be taboo or not?  I have already known - this is hate to animals... what more?

I speak with Halalnihil guy about it and he told me that he want just to shock and disturb people. This is not glam metal or shock rock to point someone's attention because of it.
It's stupid to attack weak. Everybody can beat or kill dog/cat. Be strong and attack police or skinheads. No point!
Taboo is nothing today! Maybe someone needs to rape and beat own mother and make a photos for artwork. That should be taboo!
Unordinary violence things in a life is taboo, not just on titles/covers.

ImpulsyStetoskopu

Quote from: Dr Alex on June 17, 2013, 05:02:14 PM
I speak with Halalnihil guy about it and he told me that he want just to shock and disturb people.

If he did it only to shock people, I don't have questions.

simulacrum

Quote from: SNR on June 17, 2013, 02:42:08 PM

You can definitely keep typing paragraphs of defense, but my post was just a detached perspective- I have no emotional investment in anything you're doing. I'm neither shocked nor bothered, I couldn't give a shit either way. I wasn't saying that you should be more sensible because I listen to artists whose only intent is to shock. I am just saying it would be funny for someone to title a release like you did and then get cancer. I'm not saying you deserve it, guy. I'm just saying anyone would find it ironic.

Andrew McIntosh

Quote from: Dr Alex on June 17, 2013, 04:24:00 PMHate people, not animals!

Fuck animals. Dogs and cats especially. If I was world Pharaoh, I'd have domestic and feral dogs and cats banned from life. Stupid, worthless, parasitical creatures. Dogs just bark and shit and pant and get preened and pampered like the pathetic little dolls they are, and cats are just pretentious, supercilious little murder machines anyway, ask any bird. They may have served humanity some purpose when we all lived in caves or shacks, now I think the Asians have the right idea, kill and eat them. Definitely rip their wombs out, de-sex them, cook and eat them, experiment on them to find a cure for cancer - whatever use we can get out of them, get it, otherwise just destroy the stupid bloody things!
Shikata ga nai.

Bleak Existence

Zeno Marx

Quote from: Bleak Existence on June 18, 2013, 03:41:10 AM
you are a very sick man
or a very sad and/or ignorant man.  forget the emotional and cognitive therapeutic potential they bring to the table, but historically, and pragmatically, they've been invaluable tools to the evolution of man as a species.  and they continue to serve a substantial role in most cultures, both in the home and in the field.  I'm looking forward to the diatribe against the wheel.  It should be a honey.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

acsenger

Andrew McIntosh's comments about dogs and cats are so over the top that I think it's hard to see them as anything other than irony in response to this thread.

simulacrum

I've just begun work on my new PE album called Fuck Every Single House Pet Ever.