General butthurt & pc faggotry etc

Started by Brad, October 31, 2011, 03:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluid Fetish

Metal blog is almost definitely fake or satirical, the Euronymous interview kind of gives it away...

But then again maybe I'm just mansplaining 'Nikki'.

Duncan

yeah, didn't look until now but you can tell within 15 seconds it's a (pretty well done) joke.  Looking forward to delving in more now.

yosef666

Quote from: Petrificado on November 14, 2016, 12:28:00 PM
Quote from: Andrew McIntosh on November 14, 2016, 02:25:35 AM
From their "meet the team" page -

Quote...Nikki has been a fan of metal since 2015 but has yet to find her exact niche as most metal subgenres present as very exclusionary. Nikki is a meticulous researcher who has gone to great pains over the last 10 months to really understand metal by reading as much information as possible about different bands and scenes. While she does not listen to much metal, she is very well acquainted with the problematic nature of the genre and provides a much-needed and much-silenced perspective on the darker side of metal.

QuoteLance understands and accepts that he needs to broaden his horizons musically, and of course his current top 5 is subject to change.

And again from the article -

Quote...frankly metal needs more "scene tourists" to get involved and aggressively speak up.

This has to be a joke...
This is very, very clearly a joke site making fun of SJW types and metal newcomers. Not particularly well done or funny, but obviously a parody site.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

bitewerksMTB

Oh, of course, Yosef thinks it's a parody site. He's in the pocket of the Black Metal Industrial Complex!

Fluid Fetish

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 16, 2016, 04:32:58 AM
Oh, of course, Yosef thinks it's a parody site. He's in the pocket of the Black Metal Industrial Complex!

"We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the black metal industrial complex."- Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Andrew McIntosh

Can anyone tell anymore? I thought the Euronymous "interview" was their attempt at being funny. Mind you, having someone who doesn't want anyone to contact "her" could be a giveaway too.
Shikata ga nai.

david lloyd jones

real or fake.
why would anyone care anymore?
mayhem were rubbish before third 'début'  de mysterys...
everythiwngbelse is down to  mythologyof bands/members that do not deserve the attention.

BlackHole

^agreed. I've always thought Mayhem were the worst out of all the 2nd wave Norwegian bands.

bitewerksMTB

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 20, 2016, 02:56:45 AM
Fascist Trump Neo-Nazi's are taking over!

http://gothamist.com/2016/11/18/adam_yauch_park_swastikas.php

I hope this is real:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38037187

the fart thing clearly is. love the directness if it's originator in drawing attention to ignoring of their state/county
if that is all Canadians have to worry about...

F_c_O

Quote from: david lloyd jones on November 17, 2016, 07:53:20 PM
real or fake.
why would anyone care anymore?
mayhem were rubbish before third 'début'  de mysterys...
everythiwngbelse is down to  mythologyof bands/members that do not deserve the attention.
couldnt agree more. All Ive ever got from mayhem was the mythos around the members. The music itself wasnt my thing at all. I understand that they were influental but influnetal doesnt equal good, at least in my books.

bitewerksMTB

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-east-york-alt-right-posters-kindness-smiles-1.3851454

"The posters, of which there are at least a half dozen..."

I don't know how many a half dozen is in Canada but in Texas, it's six. Six, racist, hateful posters that stopped people in their tracks. Big trouble up there in The Great White North.

david lloyd jones

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on November 26, 2016, 12:35:47 AM
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-east-york-alt-right-posters-kindness-smiles-1.3851454

"The posters, of which there are at least a half dozen..."

I don't know how many a half dozen is in Canada but in Texas, it's six. Six, racist, hateful posters that stopped people in their tracks. Big trouble up there in The Great White North.

alt right still seems up for discussion in uk-is it ukip, further right than that, is it important, or another far right splinter of no importance?