PR010 ANEMONE TUBE / DISSECTING TABLE This Dismal World LP

Started by Peripheral Records, December 31, 2012, 06:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripheral Records

ANEMONE TUBE / DISSECTING TABLE This Dismal World LP
PR010 | Limited 200 copies + 88 copies die-hard edition.
-------------------------------------------------------

Peripheral Records is proud to announce the forthcoming LP by Anemone Tube and the legendary Japanese Industrial act Dissecting table. Limited to 200 copies with insert and a special limited 'die-hard' edition of 88 copies.

"A dark concept album about the 'Four Nobel Truths' : suffering, it's origin, cessation and the path leading away from suffering; with legendary cult act Dissecting Table from Japan and Germany's Anemone Tube using field recordings made in a Mausoleum and Buddhist temples in China. A threnody for today's dejected world" - Anemone Tube

fin de siècle

ANEMONE TUBE / DISSECTING TABLE - THIS DISMAL WORLD 12" LP

Promo video on youtube: http://youtu.be/__Mcx015QiA

... should be out in approximately 1-2 weeks!

Zeno Marx

I asked Ichiro to do a record in the mid-90s, and he told me he would never do vinyl again.  They weren't dynamic enough for his music.  He's since done a 7", a couple lathes, and maybe something else.  It's good to see him on record.  I'm looking forward to this split.
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.

fin de siècle

In fact Ichiro is very enthusiast about this vynil release. We had some mastering issues with DTs extreme frequencies, but James Plotkin did a great mastering job - the test pressings sound fantastic. DTs side is ritual, old-school industrial with throbbing drums, analogue synth, recitations and the usual deep growls ... kind of new approach.