Huge Sale (50%) at Altar Of Waste Records!

Started by Otomo_Hava, September 09, 2013, 11:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otomo_Hava

Copying and paste this message from my friend Cory Strand who owns the Altar Of Waste Records label.
Hope you can help him. Or at least read this words and pass this somewhere else:

Hello Friends.

For an inderminate amount of time, I'll be running a huge sale on all in print Altar Of Waste releases. 50% off everything, with the larger sets (even my beloved Harry Potter box) discounted generously as well. The reasons are myriad:

First and foremost, my financial aid for school got fucked up and I need to generate some income quickly so i can continue to have a place to live.
Secondly, I need to make room in my home for all the new AOW stuff. I release things at a far greater rate than they sell at and my apartment is small. I NEED to clear some stuff out.
Thirdly, many of the upcoming AOW releases are very art intensive/construction heavy and costly projects (i think i have four box sets, with actual fancy boxes and such, on deck for the fall/winter) and I need to raise some money to help cover the costs.

As always my prices are ppd. in the United States. For my overseas freinds, I'm sorry, but i still need to charge you some shipping. If you do order some things please try and order a few things at once to make the shipping easier (that goes for US orders as well, it just makes everything smoother if i can send a few items together.)

My greatest fear is that those people who have been very loyal to the label will view this as a crass move. I do not mean to insult anyone or disregard the support people have shown me and AOW. I simply NEED money. I live off of my financial aid and not getting the amount I was promised by my school seriously fucks things up for me. I hope everyone understands. I will continue to release records in my usual timely fashion. The label itself is not in jeopardy. I'm just drowning in backstock.

The AOW Store: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

Thanks as always.

UPCOMING RELEASES (for the curious):
STATIC GOAT/GNASHING OF TEETH "NIGHTHYMNS" CD
ANTISOCIAL BLOCK/PHANTOM CADAVER/THE SLEEPING QUARTER "SPLIT" CD
ANONYMOUS "ANTIETAM" 6CD
CORY STRAND "HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX: A REINTERPRETATION" 10CD BOX SET
RITUAL STANCE/CROWN OF BONE/EARTHENWOMB "SPLIT" CD
DHAMPYR 3CD BOX SET
NIGHTMARE CASTLE "THE UNHOLY THREE: AN HNW TRIBUTE TO NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL" 3CD BOX SET
NIGHTTIME IN THE ABYSS BOX SET
CROWN OF ASH CD
VENOWL/AUDITOR "ACID REVEALING OPEN WOUNDS" 2CD
YOG-SOTHOTH "EXTRAORDINARILY MAGICKAL" 2CD
YOG-SOTHOTH "III" CD
YOG-SOTHOTH "APRIL 2010 DEMO" CD
ERDSTALL BOX SET