SKINHEAD NOISE/POWER ELECTRONICS

Started by Peterson, August 31, 2011, 07:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson

Looking for some more noise/PE from shaved-heads out there. I'm already a huge XE and Streicher fan, wanting to hear some more sounds of the "88" variety.  Normally I'm not so into so-called "traditional" skinhead stuff, but I suppose my ears are open. Mr. Markulla and Mr. Wertham will probably agree that there needs to be more skins out there making quality noise/PE.

ironfistofthesun

Are you after a "Oi" version of industrial music or are you interested  in racially conscious artists..or just street thug noise?

Goat93

Quote from: Peterson on August 31, 2011, 07:24:39 PM
Looking for some more noise/PE from shaved-heads out there. I'm already a huge XE and Streicher fan, wanting to hear some more sounds of the "88" variety.  Normally I'm not so into so-called "traditional" skinhead stuff, but I suppose my ears are open. Mr. Markulla and Mr. Wertham will probably agree that there needs to be more skins out there making quality noise/PE.

Terre Blanche:
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Terre+Blanche

bitewerksMTB

I've had a cleanshaven head for longer than I can remember & have had only one person make an idiotic comment: "Kojak-looking motherfucker". It was a white guy in a whitetrash bar & I had just walked through the door.

TerreBlanche most definitely was not a skinhead.

My fave is Organized Resistance. That cd has everything that I liked about most of TriState Terror's releases.

whateverforever

Quote from: Peterson on August 31, 2011, 11:32:00 PM
TriState Terror is awesome. Mudoven remains some of the best WP punk the US has to offer.
Are the vocals in Organized Resistance the same as the delivery of Brethren? I like what he has to say but his  vocal style reminds me of tough-guy hardcore too much.

My town has tons of spics and yuppies in all the bars. Not an easy place to stick out like a sore thumb.

Aren't the majority of the yuppies white?

Bleak Existence

it not because someone is white that he is right that like anything ...
i played drum on the first Vinland Warriors cd free your spirit then they hated black metal so when i showed my new power electronics tattoo it the same letter that the taint interview on freak animal writen on me they was like what !!! time changed some do like black metal but i have never meet a skin who like noise or pe be it red or wp and there many skin right now in quebec i like many skin bands will never forget when i buyed my first skrewdriver lp in 89 it was after the fire 

xdementia

PTM Jim

BEREFT for sure.
RU's material is mainly sexually based, so I'm not sure if you can count it. Still good though.
Revolutionary Command (great LP, wish there was more material)

The new KOUFAR is brilliant, and as Mack said, taking this sort of direction with a new spin. Power, just not "white" power.

I'm sure there is plenty more.  i'm just drawing a blank.

Goat93

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on August 31, 2011, 11:23:40 PM
I've had a cleanshaven head for longer than I can remember & have had only one person make an idiotic comment: "Kojak-looking motherfucker". It was a white guy in a whitetrash bar & I had just walked through the door.

TerreBlanche most definitely was not a skinhead.

My fave is Organized Resistance. That cd has everything that I liked about most of TriState Terror's releases.

Seems that they have tried to be Skinheads after all

Bereft

We(bereft) are absolutely under this category.  The tape on destructive Industries and the lp split with Fire in the head are perfect examples of this.

bitewerksMTB

I see a red X but I'm guessing it's a pic of Terre Blanche? M.Sanderson was the mastermind behind TB & AWB Recording. He didn't exist & the guy who was responsible had  long hair. I corresponded with both of 'them'... Later someone told me what was up. I was new to everything so had no reason to suspect anything.

Goat93

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on September 01, 2011, 09:19:53 PM
I see a red X but I'm guessing it's a pic of Terre Blanche? M.Sanderson was the mastermind behind TB & AWB Recording. He didn't exist & the guy who was responsible had  long hair. I corresponded with both of 'them'... Later someone told me what was up. I was new to everything so had no reason to suspect anything.

Thats why i wrote, that it seem "they"/"he" tried it. Wouldn_t be the First one already who take such actions. But after all it fits to the Tread i think ;)

To Mr. Peterson:
"I guess some people consider WP metalheads with long hair to be skinheads because of their politics"

Not really, for that you have issues like "NSBM" "NS Metal" "Nazi Metal" or "Conservative Punk" "Nazi Punk" or or or.

For the Tread:

Robert X Patriot should be Interesting then.

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Robert+X.+Patriot

Since Robert X Patriot is Robert Heick (or better known as Bob), founder of the American Front and Friend of Boyd Rice, it should fit.

bitewerksMTB

I think it's Robt X Patriot on the "Why Terrorists Kill" comp that is the best damn thing on that compilation.

I just have a shaved head. Definitely not a skinhead.

Bleak Existence

yeah drugs suck and too much drinks is not much better ...
Genocide Lolita awesome power electronics i know Justin he is not a skin but he is wp
Control Resistance fucking good power electronics do not know if they are skin but of course they are wp
there must be other one too ?

xdementia

Quote from: Bereft on September 01, 2011, 05:29:29 PM
We(bereft) are absolutely under this category.  The tape on destructive Industries and the lp split with Fire in the head are perfect examples of this.

I was debating whether to say FITH as well, since Mike definitely has roots in skinhead culture.