- - - 6 NEW RELEASES OUT NOW - - -

Started by narcolepsia, November 02, 2022, 06:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

Hello everyone,

after many delays (have I ever written a different intro to one of these announcements?), 6 new Narcolepsia releases are now out. Very happy with how all these turned out.

Trading is limited as I have a big batch of tapes pretty much ready to send for dubbing. Every € is welcome, at this point. Can combine these with distro / 2nd hand orders, of course :

https://www.discogs.com/seller/narcolepsia/profile

Didn´t upload any samples on Soundcloud this time, as I´m not feeling very comfortable with the idea of doing excerpts of longer pieces. (some artists will probably upload these on Bandcamp sooner or later)
In the meantime, you´ll have to trust me.

Think it's all for now. Feel free to get in touch, if you have any questions : narcolepsia.distro@gmail.com

As always, thank you all for the ongoing interest and support !

Manuel 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

narco088 – AMEK MAJ "BAR DE TROD" C40

Varied in its approach, yet orthodox in its personal practice, Amek Maj is the solo project of one of the members active as Yana. For "Bar De Trod", the artist confided me having had Torba as an influence, particularly  "Dvott Stovn" (Narcolepsia, 2015) – this is his take on a more musique concrète soaked decay, less overtly aggressive, with its focus on slowly flowing implosion by means of subdued musicality and recurrent nightmarish matter.

8.00 € + postage

narco089 – SCUM "BEYOND THE FOUNTAIN" C30

Masterfully handled by Sou Inomoto, "Beyond The Fountain" combines strident cut-up precision with a proto-cinematic descent into an ever glowing landscape of Harsh Noise radiation.

"The trip was infra green."

8.00 € + postage

narco103 – NEON SLIME "SEX PUSSY SMELL" C40

Frantic feedback ridden electronics paying tribute to the cult classic "Vice Squad" (Gary Sherman, 1982) and all things crusty and sleazy. An ode to misdirected violence and subhuman decadence.

"Neon Slime originally congealed on March 29, 2019 in Baltimore, MD. Further experiments were conducted in Collingswood, NJ in April 2019.

Neon Slime is the sensual secretion of scientists DP and FC."

8.00 € + postage

narco108 – H.O.H. / VIOLENT SHOGUN C30

Combining two of the most vital artists operating nowadays, this split brings us Violent Shogun at its most primitive and raw to the bare bone - aiming for something in the vein of "Hands To goes Dead Body Love", in his own words - while H.O.H. delivers another brilliantly unsettling dose of alien loops and disorienting menace.

8.00 € + postage

narco116 – GOVERNMENT ALPHA + FECALOVE "ENTROPIC TRASH APOTHEOSIS" CD

Yasutoshi Yoshida and Nicola Vinciguerra have both carved their own corner in underground, being consistent throughout their already long path, faithful to a very personal vision yet never relying on the mere repetition of a formula.

"Enthropic Trash Apotheosis" shows both projects combining forces for a long desired collaboration effort, where they complement themselves really well through a frantic, almost cartoonish, approach to the overall flow of the three tracks herein contained.

A cacophonic celebration of pure energy, blending the vibrant and feverish psychedelic electronics we all praise Government Alpha for with Fecalove´s slighty sloppier, nastier vibe.

12.00 € + postage

narco124 – 8.0 / S.D "DIRT ROAD" C40

TNBesque whirlwind of debris on a split between two projects by Simon Deterne, head of the excellent monobloc label and a very worthy representative of the often overlooked French underground.

8.00 € + postage

tisbor

No need for a separate post, here are some lovely pics of my collaboration with Government Alpha:

And some sounds (probably the full thing will be available on BC later tonight):
https://youtu.be/TqV5fVn7X4M