ULTRA 'Delirious Elaborations' CD boxed set

Started by Dom America, December 01, 2010, 01:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterson

Might be too early, but I just want to suggest another box set, with the "2nd incarnation" releases;

Lifestyle CD
Stain CD
+
Sweet Flowers In The Spring/Society Of Unkissed Beauties 7"
I Can't Stand A Bitchy Chick/New Centurion 7"
Dedicated To Hans Bellmer 7"
+
"Wad," "La Reunion," "Clusterfuck II," "Yohimbe" compilation tracks
+
"Subway Etiquette Mk II" & "La Fixation Insupportable" misc. tracks.

I think I'm not alone in saying this is much-needed. It would make such a handsome 4xCD set.

Dom America

The idea is appreciated, but that won't be happening. "Lifestyle" is fairly easy to come by, and I have hundreds of "Stain" CDs still.

As for the "Sweet Flowers.." 7", I think that masterpiece is best experienced in it's natural form ;)

The rest of those tracks were re-released on the expanded "Roman Holiday" 2LP/7", though I realize that's not digital.

Quote from: Peterson on December 16, 2014, 02:58:15 AM
Might be too early, but I just want to suggest another box set, with the "2nd incarnation" releases;

Lifestyle CD
Stain CD
+
Sweet Flowers In The Spring/Society Of Unkissed Beauties 7"
I Can't Stand A Bitchy Chick/New Centurion 7"
Dedicated To Hans Bellmer 7"
+
"Wad," "La Reunion," "Clusterfuck II," "Yohimbe" compilation tracks
+
"Subway Etiquette Mk II" & "La Fixation Insupportable" misc. tracks.

I think I'm not alone in saying this is much-needed. It would make such a handsome 4xCD set.

FreakAnimalFinland

Very good box! Listened today all discs without breaks, and when Roman Holiday ended, it wasn't like "finally", but more like "more?"
I like compact format of box. I appreciate the clean and perfect sound. Liner notes, sexy pics. Considering affordable, if not even CHEAP price, it's pretty much flawless re-issue! Very much recommended even if you'd happen to own some of the albums before this.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Dom America

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on January 02, 2015, 08:53:20 PM
Very good box! Listened today all discs without breaks, and when Roman Holiday ended, it wasn't like "finally", but more like "more?"
I like compact format of box. I appreciate the clean and perfect sound. Liner notes, sexy pics. Considering affordable, if not even CHEAP price, it's pretty much flawless re-issue! Very much recommended even if you'd happen to own some of the albums before this.

Thanks for the kind words, Mikko.