MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

Started by bitewerksMTB, December 29, 2013, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levas

great. Truly unexpected for me. Also unexpected that Ronda would be so trusting in herself and arrogant that she'd try to beat Holms in her sphere.. Maybe not Ronda to blame, but her trainer's strategy or so, but anyways, it's like trying to compete with Slogun who will shout more things about serial killers..

Scat-O-Logy

Now since Ronda is out for 6 months, Dana is going to have to settle for his another favorite

Scat-O-Logy

bitewerksMTB

I don't like Conor much. At first, his shtick was funny but it's gotten old. I would like to see him win a couple more fights then get the hell beat out of him.

One thing I do like is all of Conor's fans who show up for the weigh-in to sing  the potato national anthem.

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on December 13, 2015, 09:55:24 PMI don't like Conor much. At first, his shtick was funny but it's gotten old.

Funny, it was the other way around for me. At first I was like who is this anorexic leprechaun (to quote Luke Co... I mean Rockhold) but now I find him very entertaining.

Btw, shout out to Luke Rockhold for beating that boring ass "all american" fag Weidman. Glad to see his face all bloodied up.

Also, Tony FerGOAT needs a title shot in the lightweight division. He has been my favorite fighter since sending Ramsey Nijem to meet Allah with that uppercut.

Scat-O-Logy

Dominick "The Decisionator" Cruz coming back for his belt in Jan 17 2016. Will he beat T.J. "Snake In The Grass" Dillashaw? No idea if I ever saw any Cruz fights so rooting for Dillashaw. His fights has been quite exciting.

Scat-O-Logy

Also, nice to see Danny "Lay And Pray" Castillo losing for the 4th consecutive time. Maybe now they can kick his boring ass off the UFC roster.

Scat-O-Logy

Not sure if I should post this to the butthurt thread as I'm sure Frankie has one hurt butt right now. Will be interesting, Dos Anjos is different kind of beast than those midgets at 145...

bitewerksMTB

Goddamn, look at those ears!

Scat-O-Logy

If you miss those with your punches, you're on the wrong biz

Scat-O-Logy

Hah, pretty much all my fighter picks lost at UFC Fight Night 81.

On a more positive note, Mitrione's eye looked lovely after that fight with Browne:

bitewerksMTB

I wonder how long it took the swelling to go down?

Scat-O-Logy

Bellator 149 was quite the stinker... That nutshot in the Royce Gracie/Ken Shamrock 3 fight was hilarious. Ken's reaction time was like 15secs. Looked like something out of a football match.

Then he got up all angry, yelling at everyone :D