Mass Graven Image - Release Thread

Started by Mass Graven Image, April 10, 2023, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mass Graven Image

I have been extremely busy with a number of different projects and had neglected the forum as of late, in order to catch up the next 3 posts will be strictly cover art / title and link to page. I have a multitude of free download codes for anything on deck as far as BC goes. Being said, feel free to contact me on Instagram or here through a PM and I will be glad to send a number of the albums your way for $0

Mass Graven Image

M.G.I. | CLEARING
[/b]

[/size]

My experiments with harsh noise and elements of HNW projects. A halfway live recording of one continous track, the other half produced with placing samples into points of the track in post-production work. Hope that you will check out any number of the releases I have posted, Any and all proceeds from sales are reinvested to support other projects, labels and the community in general.~Regards M.G.I.

Mass Graven Image

MASS GRAVEN IMAGE - NOCTURNAL CATECHISM

https://massgraveimage.bandcamp.com/album/nocturnal-catechism

About side lined on recent cut tracks that wrought their own place worth mention, consider this a prelude of what is in store for the foreseeable future.
Sadistic Masochistic Nocturnal Catechism, sound journey into paradigms of electric sex and auto-erotic ischemia.

Released December 7, 2023

Personal Update : (It has been a while, the work has been unusual, woes and women will create lapsing apathy in the rut of indulgence or the regrettable laments. The Bandcamp user/ band ID for the project is now the simple M.G.I. for an easier time searching up any of the project on BC and other platforms as well from this point forward.)

Mass Graven Image

M.G.I. LAPSING APATHY -
Heavy noise and death industrial sounds in-nominate towards an entire new shot of energy into the project.

The last album of 2023
Released December 31, 2023

https://massgraveimage.bandcamp.com/album/lapsing-apathy

Well received by a number of fans that got the album. Here are some of those comments now.
Charles Joscelyn: M.G.I. knocks it out of the park with this magnum opus. Stoned or not, it'll clean your clock! Death Industrial weirdos take note! Favorite track: Taser Locution Juxtaposition.

Sado Rituals: Incredibly powerful work, atmospheric and violent the same time, yet keeping the dark balance! Favorite track: Taser Locution Juxtaposition.
Raul Moria : Dark sounds in a dark factory. Favorite track: Caustic Soda Convulsions.

Mass Graven Image

MASS GRAVE IMAGES - THE EMPIRE BURLESQUE

By far the most aggressive release I have produced in all 64 different experiments into noise, and it's many avenues of nuance. The defining relationship of what I feel set this release apart from a majority of the others is the entire project was spelled out through the course of one night while very pissed off at the state of affairs in the world today. Feeling a great deal of disgust with almost everything that I have been seeing take root in the world and without end in view for the most part, although there are good things surely to come and go with all things. What came out on the other side of the rundown of all the materials was the album I present now. Enjoy it and feel free to ask about free DL codes.