Murderabilia, Vintage Zines-FOR SALE

Started by Dead Soul Society, December 14, 2012, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Soul Society

The following items are for sale.

I will ship internationally, but the buyer is responsible for the cost of international shipping ($25).  

All international orders over $200 will only be shipped registered mail (Price to be determined).

Serious inquiries only please.  Like yours, my time is valuable.

I will get your items to you quickly and securely.

Please contact me off of the forum at: darkdeadsouls(at)gmail(dot)com for availability.  

Please do not use the forum to contact me, only the above provided email address.  

The above provided email address is my Paypal address.

Concerning Payment: I will accept personal checks, Money Orders, and Paypal.  Paypal fees will be added, and are the customers responsibility (See below).

Within the US: 2.9% of the total amount (including shipping), and $0.30 per transaction.

International: 3.9% of the total amount (including shipping), and $0.30 per transaction.

If you send payment as a "gift" via Paypal, no Paypal fee will be added onto the total.

All items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Photos available upon request, and thank you for your interest.

1.) "A Question of Doubt" by the killer Pogo the Clown John Wayne Gacy.  Original, first printing of book in slip case as issued.  This book is signed by both of Gacy's Lawyers, comes with all the original inserts, embossed title page for proof of authenticity, as well as a personal letter from Gacy to the reader on his prison letterhead, with full Gacy signature.  Slipcase has some minimal shelf wear, but hardcover text is in NM/FINE condition. Comes with COA, as well as original newspaper clippings from the time of Gacy's execution.  I bought this from Merle Allin (GG Allin's Brother), so I will include some letters from Merle, as well as some GG Allin photos, and stickers.-$399.99+$12 P&H

2.) Bondage Master-Vol. 1 issue 1, Tao Productions-Vintage bondage magazine from 1974. 48 pages  Fantastic condition for its age, and all black and white premium bondage photos.  Perfect for all you barefoot, and nylon freaks! Very nice!-$9.99+$4 P&H

3.) Tied and Tormented-Vol. 1, issues 1-High quality vintage bondage magazine in NM condition from 1978. Over 150 bondage photos and drawings.  Perfect for all you nylon with heels freaks!  Comes with 3 original black and white bondage photos from BDSM shoot.-$9.99+$4 P&H

4.) Christopher Scarver-Hand Made Card-Christopher J. Scarver is a convicted murderer who, while in prison, murdered notorious serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer along with another convicted murderer Jesse Anderson. He described the killings as "the work of God".

Rare hand-made card by Christopher Scarver.  The folded card measures 8.5 x 5.5.  When opened flat, it measures 8.5 x 11.  Scarver art is generally very rare, but you will occasionally come across some abstract pieces.  This card has more of a dark theme, making it even more scarce.  Scarver used colored pencil and black ink on what appears to be a skeleton inmate looking out the window of a prison.  Inside the card, on the bottom left corner, Scarver has titled the piece, "Still waiting for you" and affixed his thump print above the title.  Beneath the title, he has signed his name, address and the date. The right hand side of the inside of card has been left blank.  Comes with COA, and photocopied adult conduct reports concerning rumors about Dahmer's life being threatened.-$224.99+$6 P&H

5.) Anthony "The Cleveland Strangler" Sowell baby photo: Anthony Edward Sowell is an American serial killer, identified in press reports as the "Cleveland Strangler". He was arrested in October 2009 as a suspect in the murders of eleven women whose bodies were discovered at his Cleveland, Ohio, duplex at 12205 Imperial Avenue, located in the Mt. Pleasant neighborhood.

Sowell was charged with 22 counts of murder, rape, and kidnapping; he pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity but later changed his plea to simply "not guilty". On July 22, 2011, he was convicted on all but two counts against him, including the murders of the eleven women whose bodies were found in his house in 2009. On August 10, jurors recommended the death penalty for Sowell. On August 12, Judge Dick Ambrose upheld the jury's recommendation.

4x6 unreleased infant photo of Sowell taken in 1959 by his father. Signed in full and thumb printed by Sowell on back. Comes with COA and an original mailing envelope from Sowell is included.  Very nice and rare piece that caused tons of uproar in the Cleveland media.  Look it up yourself.-$74.99+$6 P&H.

6.) Full Force Frank-Livin in a Powder Keg...1990-Overall VG+ condition with minor shelf wear as well as rusting to staples.  VG+ for its age.-74.99+6.00 Priority Mail Shipping.

7.) Full Force Frank-Livin in a Powder Keg...1991-Overall VG+ condition with minor shelf wear as well as rusting to staples.  VG+ for its age.-74.99+6.00 Priority Mail Shipping.

8.)Full Force Frank-Livin in a Powder Keg...1990-Overall VG+ condition with minor shelf wear as well as rusting to staples.  VG+ for its age.-74.99+6.00 Priority Mail Shipping (Different issue, same year).

9.) Full Force Frank-Singin Dose Antipsychotic Blues-NM condition with minor shelf wear.-74.99+6.00 Priority Mail Shipping.

humanpulp

just wanted to add that this is a very reliable, trustworthy, and prompt seller. i received my stuff in a matter of days.

Dead Soul Society

Dead Soul Society

Dead Soul Society

Full Force Frank zines only $74.99

I still have all 4 that were originally posted.