- - - TROUBLED SLEEP #4 - - NICOLA VINCIGUERRA "LUXUS" - - NPM / AMUSIA 7" - - -

Started by narcolepsia, November 03, 2020, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narcolepsia

Hello everyone,

first of all, I hope you are keeping safe and sane during these bizarre days.

Very happy to finally be able to announce the 4th issue of Troubled Sleep zine. As always, it suffered a massive delay and was a particularly demanding effort within the context of label related activities, but I am really proud of the outcome. Smaller selection of artists, reflecting my own personal interests and taste, not strictly connected to the label´s catalogue, but equally in depth approach to the craft of underground journalism and cut n´paste primitivism.

I am releasing this one along with an (also) long delayed Nicola Vinciguerra book, comprising most of his work, an anthology of drawings that some of you may already know from several noise releases, and a new 7" on Poço Discos, reactivating this side label and hopefully launching a renewed dynamic on its activities as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

narco054 – TROUBLED SLEEP #4

LEGLESS - Raw, savage, fiendish Harsh Noise.

REPTILE WOMB - Cryptic and ritualistic Black Blood Summoning.

ZONA INDUSTRIALE - First interview in decades for this ancient Italian Industrial legend.

JUKKA SIIKALA - Masterful visual artist combining classic traditions with perverted topics across an array of media and methods.

84 pages, 16x23cm, 80g paper, black & white.

Cover by Jukka Siikala

Edition of 300

8.00 € + shipping

oath005 – NICOLA VINCIGUERRA "LUXUS"

A collection of obscene drawings from 2006 to 2020. Lumps of meat, death obsession, decay worship and the utmost sexual depravity, including some stuff that's illegal in various countries and probably even more that was used as artwork for vile noise music. It's fucking disgusting and I'm proud of it. It took forever to put this together and I'm happy that it's the first Turgid Forlag output.

"I don't know what you do with these types of publications. Do you proudly scatter them across your coffee table to test your guests' responses? Do you hide them on a high shelf or in a box in the back of a closet? Do some of you jerk off to them?"
from Mark Solotroff's intro, written in 2015

96 pages, 21x29 cm, 80g paper, black & white.

In conspiracy with Turgid Forlag and Peer Pressure.

Edition of 150 handnumbered and signed copies

15.00 € + shipping

poço010 - NUCLEAR POST MORTEM / AMUSIA 7"

Brazilian Grindnoise vs Serbian / Hungarian Noisecore. For fans of Rot, Cacofonia, Sore Throat, RAPT, U.P.R. and Deathnoise.

In conspiracy with Murder Records, Musikal Exterminator Prods, Enfermo Distro, Blastbeat Worship Tapes, Skaven Records and Zas Autoproduzione Records.

Edition of 250

7.00 € + shipping

Been gathering many great releases on the distro throughout the last few months, carefully selected from excellent labels I closely follow, enthusiastically recommend and am happy to be distributing on this corner of the globe. Shipping prices are (still) quite good here, so feel free to browse the list and maybe combine some of these items with any of the label releases. This side of activities is essential to the sustainability of the whole operation.

https://www.discogs.com/seller/narcolepsia/profile

Orders / questions - - - narcolepsia . distro @ gmail . com

No PM´s, please

As always, thank you for the ongoing interest and support !
Manuel

magnus