Trepaneringsritualen - Martyrium CS
Deterge -Roscosmos CS
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

Ashley Choke

Quote from: Levas on September 07, 2011, 08:40:05 AM
Consumer Electronics - Teenage Nuremburg

For sure the most uneven, but still one of the best PE albums ever made. Pisses on most of todays(including the mans own) releases

STREETMEAT

Quote from: AC on September 07, 2011, 11:55:17 PM
Quote from: Levas on September 07, 2011, 08:40:05 AM
Consumer Electronics - Teenage Nuremburg

For sure the most uneven, but still one of the best PE albums ever made. Pisses on most of todays(including the mans own) releases

wasnt too fond of this compared to Crowd Pleaser.i think that lp is a classic. VERY OVERLOOKED.

Levas

Blood of thee christ - behind thee bars Somehow didn't listen to this record up to date, but it's truly excellent. from packaging to sounds. great
Thorofon - Final Movement - Never got into the stuff of Thorofon. Decent album, but not for me
Vargr - Wehrmacht Satanas - Well, if i was him, i wouldn't waste my time on this project
Maaaa/K2 split - Very good album. Heavy good sounds. I think more people should pay attention to this
Marax - Crawlspace Atrocities - THe records that irritates me
Marax - My Suicide Note penned in sound - slightly better, calmer, darker album

bogskaggmannen

PESTDEMON "Helvetesljuset" LP [Unrest Productions]

OK - this one took a few listens before I got the whole picture. It's a pretty diverse affair, from the first tracks introductory feel with samples and orchestral overtones to the last ones more droney, evolving but still fairly minimal industrial noise. There's a definite dark edge overall and I actually prefer the more subdued moments on the album, like in "Gränsland". It's hard to make engaging material that slides between softer and harsher styles and sometimes the distortion and "noise" like in the second track feel very much unneccesary. The minimal "pulse" and some other sounds had probably made it deeper in atmosphere. Overall a partly great album and an interesting listen!

bogskaggmannen

CONSUMER ELECTRONICS "Crowd Pleaser" 12" [Hand To Mouth]

Makes me want to hear a power electronics record entirely without music - only vocals. I'm all for new techniques and taking the genre forward but this should be called Pretty Weak Electronics with Power Vocals.

bitewerksMTB

Saturnalia Temple LP on Ajna
Mania / Custodian LP on No Visible Scars

I d/l'd "crowd pleaser" & agree; the vocals are great but the noise isn't very interesting. Would have been better if recorded on a 4-track with radio static/feedback/vocals

ConcreteMascara

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on September 08, 2011, 08:05:45 PM

How is this? I haven't heard these guys at all but the album art has me intrigued.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

xdementia

Quote from: bogskaggmannen on September 08, 2011, 02:36:46 PM
CONSUMER ELECTRONICS "Crowd Pleaser" 12" [Hand To Mouth]

Makes me want to hear a power electronics record entirely without music - only vocals. I'm all for new techniques and taking the genre forward but this should be called Pretty Weak Electronics with Power Vocals.

Well said!

xdementia

Some great spins lately:

Flesh Coffin - Devil Worship in the Slaughterhouse C30
- extremely dynamic and textured industrial harsh noise
Filth - Winter Mind C55 - great death industrial stuff
Human Larvae - What Lies Ahead C40 - perfect new school power electronics effort
Red Mass – Mule Stone CDR - weird mix of psych and noise
Regosphere/Content Nullity – Claws Of The Witch C36 - amazing pairing of new school death industrial artists
Diaphragm - Gauze CD - really well composed contemporary musique concrete
anything by Blue Sabbath Black Cheer - amazingly depressing and violent death industrial/harsh noise

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: ConcreteMascara on September 08, 2011, 09:58:01 PM
Quote from: bitewerksMTB on September 08, 2011, 08:05:45 PM

How is this? I haven't heard these guys at all but the album art has me intrigued.

Unfortunately, the cover art is the best part. May need a few more listens but I'm not getting much out of it compared to the other work I've heard from them on youtube or d/l's. Older work sounded heavier.

SKY BURIAL

Simple Minds- Empire And dance
Simple Minds- Real To Real Cacophony

NVS

Manilla Road Discography 1980-1987
Root-Heritage Of Satan
Redemption Vol. I 1986-1993(Pacific 231, The Haters, Con Dom, Club Moral, Brutal Love etc)
Bizarre Uproar-Private Live 1.1.2011 Helsinki