PLAYLIST with COMMENTS/REVIEWS

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, December 15, 2009, 09:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANDROPHILIA

Super classic

LUSTMORD
Things That Were
3 LP box from Vinyl on demand early works from 1980-83 of radical ambient/industrial

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

FreakAnimalFinland

Quote from: STREETMEAT on February 25, 2014, 09:26:35 PM
Quote from: tiny_tove on February 25, 2014, 11:06:42 AM
Listening all new Filth & Violence stuff in a row... XE newest material is a blast

any distros selling these yet??

In few days coming...

playlist:
FUMIO KOSAKAI "Earth Calling" LP
re-issue of his old solo tape from 1985. I have this tape too. Recall when played at same gig with Incapacitants years ago and talked with Kosakai and he told he has bunch of old stuff in his storage what he doesn't bother to sell. No distro, no merch table at gigs etc. And for my great amazement, he actually had these old 80's solo tapes too! Needless to say bought everything. Despite "Earth Calling" is far from remarkable masterpiece, it's still nice work. A lot of it is just super minimal organ/keyboard drone, but there is more to it than first appears. Certainly a must for those who like to track down artists career to its early stages, before he made himself well known as member of iconic groups like CCCC, Hijokaidan, Incapacitants,...etc.

HELM "The Hollow Organ" 12"
Damn!! Helm simply is so good. What else to say? Highly electric, but also has this hand made feel to it. Noises, tape experiments, but really nice electronic sound.

Bought huge lot of older ULTRA label (rus) tapes. I was too busy to go check out what I already have. Just bought everything there was in one Russian distrolist. Now that I saw the covers, I recognize I probably have most of them already, and some stuff I didn't, wasn't really noise. It's hard to talk of some bands if it's all written in russian alphabets. But perhaps for that reason even lazy post-punk with mumbling vocals on tape release has weird charm. But certainly look forward to have time to dig into all these industrial-noise releases what I haven't heard before..

E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

ricjaff

Arizmenda - Within the Vacuum of Infinity...

Odz Manouk - S/T

I have been on a serious worship of Crepúsculo Negro / Black Twilight Circle, as well as the Rhinocervs label the past few years for black metal. I feel they are pushing sonically and structurally a lot of boundaries native to the genre in new, exciting ways. Though I highly enjoy most of both labels' material, these two specifically are personal favorites and continue to merit repeated plays. Such engrossing atmospheres with brilliant transitions!

Con-Dom - Control Domination

Love this output. Really harsh and varied with great flow through the duration. For the length, each track maintains its own identity which is very important to me.

AA

Various Artists - Eros 4xCS

so very good, all projects are very fitting for the label as well as the sounds of all 8 artists. Nice to see more Tongue Knax and Mordant Karma tracks.

Levas

Ride for Revenge / Below - very disappointing

Intolitarian - Deathangle Absolution - good

Intolitarian - Berserker Savage - also good

Dmitry Distant - Le Derive De L'Amour - overall the new Belaten batch was somewhat synthpop-ish or what that style is..

Distel - Ultra 2012 - this one had most weaker places

Grand Mal X - Life Ep - Nice to listen to from time to time

The Hills Have Eyes OST - Good to listen to it once. I doubt I'd do that more than that.

Goatpenis - Depleted Ammunition - I was trying to get into that blasphemous thing before but without success. This time it truly caught me!

Neuntoter der Plage - Metamorphosis - nice zine together with the tape. As always in Narcolepsia style. Sound had its goods and bads. Ritual, horror ambient etc. Good.

Warfire - Of Power and Steel - great

VA - Voyeurs of Modern Decay - Nice compilation. Good unclean track. Others are enjoyable too!

Uncodified - Drug Street - Project discovered after the split with wertham. Good solo album.

Croatian Amor - Genitalia Garden - ah so this is how you feel when listening many 7" in a row. I see. Good to hear so much of Croatian Amor.

Full Blown Aids - Viral Load - yes

Irreverent - Blasphemous Crusifix Profanation - one of the nicest covers I've ever seen. Soundwise it is good too.

Merzbow - FID - At the beginning I thought WOW now I'll say that nowadays Merzbow does good stuff too. At the beginning of both CDs I silently packed CDs back to cases.

Nyogthaeblisz ‎– Apocryphal Progenitors Of Mankind's Tribulation another nice surprises from black metal.

Vaginal Jesus - Affirmative Apartheid - My favourite project involving Seth.

Goatpenis - Biochemterrorism - great

Sturmführer ‎– Niemals Vergessen - Not surprising, but not bad.

eyestrain

Arvo Pärt Passio (ECM New Series): When the mood is right, there's nothing better. Transcendent.
Run The Jewels S/T (Fool's Gold): Daily, two three times for a few months now. Fuckin' so good.
Händer Som Vårdar I Never (Posh Isolation):Second thing I ever heard on Posh Iso that seemed worth the hype (2nd: Puce Mary's Success). Nice outer-realm, genre-less moody tunes. Love when the last track gets harmonic (sample?) and it just cuts off. Thank you.
Contrary Soap Heaven Unnamed Disease (Trapeze Tapes): More Lust Vessel. Heavy on synth/oscillator-based sounds. Enjoyable, but not highly repeatable.
Hheva Time & Flesh/Space & Bone (Cuniunction Releases): Another jewel from this under-recognized project.
V/A For Godsake Hold Your Tongue (Mazurka Editions): One of those rare occasions where Mazurka don't deliver the goods. Too haphazard in the flow. Separate tapes do help in this case.

Jaakko V.

Advokat Ihrer Hoheit - Opferbereit, LP (Art Konkret 1993)

Total worship. Why is this not mentioned everywhere, all the time, together with Söldnergeist???

tiny_tove

Pogrom: Live (wrath) VHS version!!! Great work!
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

ANDROPHILIA

Quote from: eyestrain on February 28, 2014, 07:52:37 AM
Arvo Pärt Passio (ECM New Series): When the mood is right, there's nothing better. Transcendent.

Great
i love everything composed by him
-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

bitewerksMTB

Quote from: Salamanauhat on March 01, 2014, 09:49:23 PM
Advokat Ihrer Hoheit - Opferbereit, LP (Art Konkret 1993)

Total worship. Why is this not mentioned everywhere, all the time, together with Söldnergeist???

I remember having that LP but remember nothing from it. Heavy, kind of minimal electronics? I'm guessing I sold or traded it years ago.

Currently listening to random songs from The Plasmatics on youtube...

eyestrain

Quote from: ANDROPHILIA on March 01, 2014, 10:25:59 PM
Quote from: eyestrain on February 28, 2014, 07:52:37 AM

Great
i love everything composed by him

Absolutely! "In Principio" is a desert island album if there ever was one.

cr

This weekend:
Arkhe: Kryptakravlarn 7"
AntiChildLeague + Silent Abuse: She lost control 7"
IRM: Indications of Nigredo 12"
V.A.: Slutstationen
Irgun Z'wai Leumi: Klirrfaktor
XE: Purity through fire
Sick Seed: Elephant Man
Hollow Bush: Phase IV
Shift: Sleep Paralysis
If I remember right, this was the first Shift record I ever heard. Good one.
Inade: Aldebaran
Those poor Bastards: Satan is watching
My favourite of TPB
Prurient: The Baron's Chamber
Streicher: Oi Terroristen/Blood & Honour
Ulex Xane: Brutalitarian
Compared to the Lo-Fi noise of Streicher, is this Hi-Fi noise!?

Mikerdeath

Quote from: cr on March 02, 2014, 09:18:05 PM
This weekend:

Cut Hands - Black Mamba & Afro Noise I

Bone Awl - Not For Our Feet
Conqueror - War Cult Supremacy

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

deathcamp

FORZA ALBINO Black Dog - Nothing new, still a good hypnotic second track.
PUCE MARY "Ultimate Hypocrisy" - Great! I have to check the other releases of this project.
SHIFT "Sleep Paralysis" - I was not into it at first listenings, but this time yes, it works! Really inspired, fascinating.
THE GREY WOLVES "Judgement" - Raw as fuck noise/ambient. It is simply excellent. Love the old analog synth mixed with various feedbacks.